PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk UFC Debut September 10th!!

Clerk
09-03-2016, 09:18 PM
CM Punk makes his much anticipated UFC Debut September 10th at UFC 203 Live from Cleveland Ohio!!

He takes on 2-0 Mickey Gall?

Predictions: Mickey Gall is a nice prospect but I'm going with Punk on this one. Punk has beaten John Cena, The Big Show, Ryback Big guy. And many others. And is also a former WWE Champion. The Experience level is the difference in this fight.

What do y'all think who's gonna take it.

This shall be posted in both the WWE section and the MMA thread. Mods get to work!

Bad News Gertner
09-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Punk lost to the Rock though

Droford
09-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Pink won't make weight he needs to supposedly lose 30 lbs by friday

The UFC had their UFC 203 media call featuring heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic and challenger Alistair Overeem, but the big news, as expected, revolved around CM Punk. It seems like Phil Brooks, who is finally making his way to the UFC Octagon, has a hell of a weight cut in front of him.

With just seven days to go until weigh-ins, he revealed that he’s currently above 200 pounds. For some experienced wrestlers or MMA vets, this is totally doable, even though it’s still unhealthy. But for Punk, this is going to be a nightmare. He has over thirty pounds to cut to make the welterweight limit of 170 pounds

Bad News Gertner
09-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Bullfit

Clerk
09-03-2016, 09:34 PM
That was a joke you rat

Clerk
09-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Punk lost to the Rock though

Yes but Gall isn't in the same universe as Dwayne

Droford
09-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Bullfit

Lol

Black Widow
09-03-2016, 09:37 PM
I 'll post nudes if Punk wins.

That how confident I am he gets humiliated.

Optimus Bone 69
09-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Hopefully he wins, so that his next fight is against a real challenger and he get destroyed
guys an ass

Destor
09-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Yeah...no faith in punk. At all.

Clerk
09-03-2016, 09:42 PM
AssKicker

Rammsteinmad
09-04-2016, 06:56 AM
I can't wait for this fight. Haven't been this excited for a UFC event since 116 Lesnar and Carwin back in 2010. Totally not bothered if Punk wins or loses, just think it'll be awesome to see him compete in an MMA fight.

I will say I'm going with Punk on this one, though.

Mr. Nerfect
09-04-2016, 09:08 PM
I don't give Punk much chance. If he doesn't get completely embarrassed, and he at least manages to put up something resembling a competent fight, I think they'll get a second major draw out of "Punk's redemption." After that, I think people will watch to see him get his ass kicked. I think the basic formula for Punk's success in UFC if there's some sort of miracle is basically "# of Punk W's +1."

But I think Punk loses both his fights, interest isn't really there for a third, Punk goes back to his mountains of money and can basically choose whether or not he wants to entertain offers from indy promotions/consider doing voice acting for Batman cartoons or something. Either that or Dana White gives him some sort of media role. Punk knows how to make money with his mouth.

Mr. Nerfect
09-04-2016, 09:12 PM
Lol if Punk trolled everybody and he's actually secretly a really good fighter, and he purposely leaked reports of doing shit in training in order to catch everybody off guard and set himself up as a huge heel.

Evil Vito
09-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Punk won't work the indies after this UFC thing is done. He's supposedly made enough money to never really work another day in his life so he's probably just going to go to concerts and Blackhawk games along with having lots of sex with AJ Lee. Him going back to comics is a good call, though.

Would be stunned if he ever returned to wrestling in any capacity. By most accounts his passion for the business is completely gone and he's severed ties with most of his friends still in the industry.

Jordan
09-05-2016, 11:35 AM
I hope he wins because I'm a fan of unique stories and what not, but he's gonna get fucked up. I also think he will return to pro wrestling because Vince is going to drain him through this law suite.

Ruien
09-05-2016, 12:16 PM
What lawsuit?

Jordan
09-05-2016, 12:20 PM
Vince is in a lawsuit with Punk

Ruien
09-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Over what?

Mr. Nerfect
09-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Punk won't work the indies after this UFC thing is done. He's supposedly made enough money to never really work another day in his life so he's probably just going to go to concerts and Blackhawk games along with having lots of sex with AJ Lee. Him going back to comics is a good call, though.

Would be stunned if he ever returned to wrestling in any capacity. By most accounts his passion for the business is completely gone and he's severed ties with most of his friends still in the industry.

Nah, I can see him getting the itch. If just to stick it to Vince McMahon. There are good angles available via TNA or ROH to him -- whether it be matches against legends like Kurt Angle or Rob Van Dam. I could see him working with Claudio Castagnoli if Cesaro doesn't re-sign with the WWE too.

What does CM Punk think of Smashing Pumpkins?

Mr. Nerfect
09-06-2016, 07:12 PM
CMashing PUNKins.