PDA

View Full Version : Victoria?????

PureHatred
05-25-2004, 02:31 AM
OK..its 10:20 on the West Coast, I'd read most of the Raw thread so I knew that Victoria's music had changed, but seriously: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????????

She's gone from the crazy girl with issues (and,yes, I realize she's now a face) but her music was still cool. Now she's got this crappy techno stuff that sounds like its out of one of those crazy Japanese dancing game and then she's awkwardly geTtin' her groove on and in general is way to perky to be any good to anyone.

Do all faces have to suck? Thank god they didn't change the Widow's Peak into some kind of Hammr Dance/Elbow Drop.

DAMN IT SHE WON!!! AWWIIGHHHHHH IS PLAYING AGAIN!!!!

Innovator
05-25-2004, 02:34 AM
I was hating it until she started shaking her ass....................damn

KillerWolf
05-25-2004, 02:39 AM
OK..its 10:20 on the West Coast, I'd read most of the Raw thread so I knew that Victoria's music had changed, but seriously: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????????

She's gone from the crazy girl with issues (and,yes, I realize she's now a face) but her music was still cool. Now she's got this crappy techno stuff that sounds like its out of one of those crazy Japanese dancing game and then she's awkwardly geTtin' her groove on and in general is way to perky to be any good to anyone.

Do all faces have to suck? Thank god they didn't change the Widow's Peak into some kind of Hammr Dance/Elbow Drop.

DAMN IT SHE WON!!! AWWIIGHHHHHH IS PLAYING AGAIN!!!!
yeah. it sucked. i feel your pain. and apparently, yes, all faces must act like tools.

PureHatred
05-25-2004, 02:47 AM
I was hating it until she started shaking her ass....................damn

She's been doing the booty shake in the ring for a while now. They just never manage to actually get a camera on her ass. So her doing it on the ramp does not excuse this music nonsense. :o

Shaggy
05-25-2004, 02:47 AM
I was a big Victoria fan when she had that whole Psycho girl angle going. All the stuff during that angle was great. The music was wonderful and I thought it fit her just right........

Fast forward....

Now she is a face instead of a heel and everyone likes her and what do they do. Lets turn her into a dancing robot that can wrestle. For the love of god the music sucks and the whole dancing intro was just crap. Man if she keeps up the dance she will be tired by the time she gets to the ring.

PorkSoda
05-25-2004, 07:38 AM
I thought before Victoria turned into this dancing thing was really good. Last night when I heard "Go Go Go Go" and all that techno stuff and saw Victoria dancing for like 30 seconds....I stared at the TV like a deer in headlights. I didn't know what was going on and what to think. The audience didnt know what to think either if you listened to their reaction.

What if WWE decided to bring in Bertha Faye or something and they decided to turn her into a dancing machine? That wouldent be so good.

Hired Hitman
05-25-2004, 09:26 AM
it is because we want to love the bad guys/girls, because everyone else likes the good guys...

:shifty:

Xero
05-25-2004, 10:31 AM
All I have to say was its the dumbest theme music Ive heard in a while... She should have kept Tatu... :wtf:

asphyXy
05-25-2004, 10:45 AM
<font color=969696>They should bring back Tammy Lynn Sytch with needles in her arms.</font>

Oxstar
05-25-2004, 11:02 AM
<font color=969696>They should bring back Tammy Lynn Sytch with needles in her arms.</font>
She is some fat ass bitch now

Adder
05-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Victoria's pants to starch ratio is 98%

What Would Kevin Do?
05-25-2004, 01:07 PM
When WWE wants someone to be a face, they really want them to be a face. If Lance storm hadn't retired, I'm sure we'd see the Dancing Lance and and Grooving Victoria duo.

Shadow
05-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Well, it was only a matter of time. Next Week on RAW we'll see Gail Kim and Molly Holly against Victoria and Static Shock.

jindrak
05-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Well, I dug the whole dance she did, meaning I was aroused by it lolz. It reminded me a lot of the days when Sable had her whole "grind" dance during the attitude years. Sable doing the "grind" was enough to please any teenager at the time (i was 14 then). Anyways, Victoria goes from pyscho to fun loving dancer? WWE had many angle possibilities with the psycho character, but with this cheesy gimmick, all I have to look forward to be a cheap boner every week.

Gerard
05-25-2004, 02:38 PM
So lemme see, gail beats victoria 2 times in a row, then when it comes title time victoria beats gail. Gee i never seen this done 500 times before. Id prefer the belt to stay with victoria as she seems to be a decent wrestler but wtf is it with that same old tired formula. :n:

And speaking of cheap boners

http://www.prowrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/victoria/024.jpg

:drool:

sensai86
05-25-2004, 05:35 PM
I love Victoria, but :nono:

Vega
05-25-2004, 05:40 PM
All I have to say was its the dumbest theme music Ive heard in a while... She should have kept Tatu... :wtf:
:y:

Gerard
05-25-2004, 05:44 PM
Gotta wonder if she loses the title will she turn into psychobitch again.

KillerWolf
05-25-2004, 06:34 PM
So lemme see, gail beats victoria 2 times in a row, then when it comes title time victoria beats gail. Gee i never seen this done 500 times before. Id prefer the belt to stay with victoria as she seems to be a decent wrestler but wtf is it with that same old tired formula. :n:

And speaking of cheap boners

http://www.prowrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/victoria/024.jpg

:drool:
thats the kind of chicks you like?

Gerard
05-25-2004, 06:46 PM
thats the kind of chicks you like?

Not really..but given the chance i wouldn;t say no, and i doubt many here would say no either. :) Must be her before her wwe days.

Corkscrewed
05-25-2004, 09:05 PM
It's all a swerve to bring Rikishi in to feud with her. Shhhhhhhhh!!!!

:shifty:

ilt_undertaker
05-25-2004, 09:10 PM
I miss the old theme ":mad:" ":'("

Batsu
05-26-2004, 12:04 AM
The dancing...hilarious. I was just...astounded.

Even moreso than Dancing Bubba Ray Dudley...

The music...bland, kind of oddly placed.

A music change was long overdue (t.A.t.U. and their cliche cheap-heat...meh) but that song she has now...just...no.

They're trying too hard to push her as a face. She can be a face just by being whatever, no need to embellish it?

John la Rock
05-26-2004, 12:37 AM
she still fucking hot so I don't really care

Heyman
05-26-2004, 01:16 AM
GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!GO! GO! GO! GO!

FourFifty
05-26-2004, 01:31 AM
Victoria as a psycho heel- Cool.
Victoria as a psycho face- Hot.
Victoria as sorta the girl next door with Tatu as her theme music over- Decent.
Victoria as a seizure victim- Funny!
Victoria trying to dance- I wanna see Triple H cut another promo... or maybe a Randy Orton match...

Mikey
05-26-2004, 02:54 AM
I too miss the Victoria of old :(

Pegasus Crawford
05-26-2004, 06:05 AM
A simple "what the f**k" is all I could say when seeing Victoria on Raw.

targo_the_sho_stopa
05-26-2004, 06:16 AM
It isn't Victoria's fault she's got crappy music. The contract they had with t.A.t.U's record label ran out, its just a shame that they didn't have something similar to fall back on, like Edge has lost Rob Zombie but they still had You Think You Know Me to fall back on.
But bottom line, Victoria is one of the most talented divas in the ring, plus she's hot and on top of that she's shakin her ass, sounds good to me, all I have to do is mute the tv and there ya go, perfect, I don't have to hear the crappy music.

Lara Emily
05-26-2004, 07:55 AM
Damn bad music, stupid looking dancing, what did Rikishi die and then posess Victoria or something

CosaNostra
05-26-2004, 08:22 AM

Yes, but what to put in those needles..............

tucsonspeed6
05-26-2004, 09:57 AM
The music combined with the dance pushed Victoria just a hair ahead of Jackie Gaida on my priority list of "divas whose brains I want to smash out with a sledge hammer then set on fire while I shit down their throats"

I think that's saying a lot about Victoria's face push....

Bret Hart
05-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Yeah, that theme sucked

PureHatred
05-26-2004, 12:39 PM
It isn't Victoria's fault she's got crappy music. The contract they had with t.A.t.U's record label ran out, its just a shame that they didn't have something similar to fall back on, like Edge has lost Rob Zombie but they still had You Think You Know Me to fall back on.
But bottom line, Victoria is one of the most talented divas in the ring, plus she's hot and on top of that she's shakin her ass, sounds good to me, all I have to do is mute the tv and there ya go, perfect, I don't have to hear the crappy music.

The music is a reflection of how cheesy and typical her character has become though. I also think she's extremely talented and hot (although hot is besides the point.) But the psycho bitch character was really cool and unique and I'm disappointed because now that she's a face she's slapping high-fives and kissing babies.

First off, it makes no sense. And again assumes we as wrestling fans have zero attention span. And secondly, it's cookie cutter and now nothing really sets her apart form all the other face divas. They could've kept her as a woman with issues and just played up the fact that she has really polarized personalities: sunshine and happiness with the fans and in general, but deep seated bitchiness when she's angry.

Instead we get a bland character with crap music; like Paula Abdul in 1989. Normally, I don't really give two shits about the women workers, but I liked Victoria.

Deceit
05-26-2004, 12:44 PM
The theme has to go. Like PureHatred said, it's pretty much fitting to what kind of goofy character she's become. She played a great "psycho".

KillerWolf
05-26-2004, 12:57 PM
The music is a reflection of how cheesy and typical her character has become though. I also think she's extremely talented and hot (although hot is besides the point.) But the psycho bitch character was really cool and unique and I'm disappointed because now that she's a face she's slapping high-fives and kissing babies.

First off, it makes no sense. And again assumes we as wrestling fans have zero attention span. And secondly, it's cookie cutter and now nothing really sets her apart form all the other face divas. They could've kept her as a woman with issues and just played up the fact that she has really polarized personalities: sunshine and happiness with the fans and in general, but deep seated bitchiness when she's angry.

Instead we get a bland character with crap music; like Paula Abdul in 1989. Normally, I don't really give two shits about the women workers, but I liked Victoria.
:y: :y: you sir, are a genius. i could not have said it any better.

btw, paula abdul was exactly what that bs reminded me of, but i couldnt put my finger on it.

KillerWolf
05-26-2004, 01:12 PM
FROM HEEL TO FACE = FROM COOL TO BLAND

its really just another example of vince mcmahon and the wweeeeeee catering to the sheep.

now that victoria is a face and she happens to hold the womens title, the wweeee has decided that the crowd would react more positively to another one dimensional cookie cutter slut dancing around shaking her ass rather than a character with any depth and an actual gimmick.

its sad because Victoria actually made me take notice of the womens division, and now i just dont care. :(

Gone Mad
05-26-2004, 02:48 PM
"Guh?" was the only thing I could say when I heard Victoria's music. Damn,did this disappoint me. Exactly like most posters said here: bad transition from heel to face. I've talked about it before but it needed to be said. BTW if you have heard Carmen Electra sing, that's like what her theme sounds like now: whhooorrible!

The Show Off
05-27-2004, 05:40 PM
The WWE went a complete 180 from how they used to be when they were in the 1980's... Back then all the faces had somewhat of a uniquness to them and the heels were just Snidley Whiplash rip offs... Now it's the heels that are unique and cool and the faces are just lousy cookie cutteres...

Victoria may be a good example of this trend, but Shawn Michaels is the poster child for this. Michaels used to be awesome as a heel, now as a face he's just a nudered born again jerkoff...

The icon killer
05-27-2004, 10:24 PM
whatever happen to victoria and STEVEN RICHARDS are they no longer togerther or what if not move steven to smackdown to be in the US title hunt

Kazara
05-28-2004, 08:08 AM
DON'T Diss DDR.

>_<;;

Batsu
05-28-2004, 05:36 PM
I think the reason for this is because of the grand reversal of what made heels "booable" and faces "cheerable".