PDA

View Full Version : Will The New Day Rock Demolition out?

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-09-2016, 01:10 AM
The New Day's final Raw before breaking Demolition's record is this Monday. They are in a Triple Threat Match against teams that have multiple DQ, non-title and singles wins against them in Cesaro/Sheamus and Gallows/Anderson.

Does the New Day Survive Monday to claim the top tag team reign for any tag team title in WWE history?

Is this punishment of some sort of Demolition? Why aren't they in the Hall of Fame Yet?

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-09-2016, 01:12 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CEVV3ZFitsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lock Jaw
12-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Yeah, probably

Just feels like "You've come this far, might as well do it"

Fignuts
12-09-2016, 01:56 AM
Demolition are suing wwe. It's a forgone conclusion.

Droford
12-09-2016, 02:24 AM
They should lose in the main event at 11:10 and be 50 minutes short of tying

Droford
12-09-2016, 02:25 AM
I meant to vote no..bleh

DAMN iNATOR
12-09-2016, 04:32 AM
I think they lose them in a triple threat main event this Monday, less than an hour from tying the record. I don't know if they lose to Sheamus & Cesaro or Gallows & Anderson, but either way, the trio use the loss to go full heel finally on the new champs and we get a RAW Tag Team Championship match between New Day and the new champs at Roadblock: End of the Line.

Nicky Fives
12-09-2016, 05:54 AM
They'll retain, then lose an extremely short match at Roadblock to one of them, a la their elimination at Survivor Series.... playing up a "championship celebration hangover"....

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2016, 03:48 PM
I think Nicky Fives basically has it. Demolition are suing the WWE, they've come this far, etc.

Cool King
12-09-2016, 03:55 PM
They'll probably do it.

They'll break the record but then lose the titles at Roadblock to a debuting Dash & Dawson.

The New Day will win on Monday, break the record and on Sunday, they'll proclaim how good they are, how they've made history and how they've beaten all the teams on Raw yadda yadda yadda, then Foley comes out and says they're wrong, announces a title match to happen right now and then The Revival come out and win the titles.

The record is broken, Vince sticks two fingers up at Demolition for suing him and The Revival get a massive push by ending the longest ever reign of the Tag Team Championships in history in their debut match.

Emperor Smeat
12-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Might as well since they are just a few days away from breaking the record.

WWE pretty much went into a holding pattern for the tag division once Demolition got involved in the concussion lawsuit so the quicker New Day breaks it, the quicker the WWE can move on in a new direction for RAW's division. Last thing the division needs is for New Day to fall short and Vince suddenly changing his mind again because he wants Demolition's record gone.

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2016, 08:58 PM
The real heat would be in The Revival ending New Day's reign before they get that far. It seems New Day are getting heelish en route to dropping the belts. I imagine that they might keep them on RAW, but it'll be by cheating out Sheamus & Cesaro allowing for a rematch at ROADBLOCK: END OF THE LINE with the third member banned from ringside or whatever. Maybe they'll bring in the SHARK CAGE and give that toy some more promotion? Whatever.

Vastardikai
12-11-2016, 01:47 PM
The Club should have won the belt 6 months ago.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-11-2016, 06:46 PM
The Club should have won the belt 6 months ago.

They are pretty generic in WWE right now. Gallows we have seen has range. Not sure for Anderson.

Mr. Nerfect
12-11-2016, 10:16 PM
Eh, I'm not big on the club. Anderson is really good, but Gallows is still really meh in the ring. He gets lost a lot and it isn't pretty. The dude has good charisma. He reminds me of Kevin Nash A LOT. He'd make a great bodyguard or extra in the main event scene, but I don't really have the desire to see him with a belt.

They were brought in to be opponents and they kind of sucked and there was no real reason to give them a run with the belts. AJ Styles, to the contrary, has blown everyone out of the water -- and rightfully so.

I'd be happy for The Revival to be the team that ends The New Day's reign, since they quite frankly deserve it, but I'm thinking it will be Sheamus & Cesaro because the WWE likes giving odd little things to Sheamus every now and then to remind people he exists. With Chris Hero returning to the WWE though, I am itchy for a Kings of Wrestling tag team. Imagine them in there with American Alpha, The Revival and #DIY as part of a renewed division?