Trump will hear and your job won't
Go ooooooooooooonnnnn.

Heeeeeeeelllll staaaaaaaayyyy
Foreeeever this way
You are safe in Vince ' s arms and
Your job will go on aaaaaaaaanndd oooooooooonnnnnnnm

ClockShot
12-10-2016, 06:28 AM
Well if it's the head writer. Ok, I guess.

But if it was the guy in charge of putting Smackdown together, we'd have to go to DEFCON 1.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Never voice your politics at work.

Fuck him anyways, the wriiting sucks. Too bad it's because of the 4th Reich.

Black Widow
12-10-2016, 02:10 PM
The writing is garbage regardless him not liking Trump/being gay.

Good Riddance

slik
12-10-2016, 02:58 PM
They probably let him go b/c the writing sucks tbh.

Emperor Smeat
12-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Only real concern is how much of a hit the women's division is going to take if their most influential person in Creative is now gone.

Even though the feud has been dragging on, RAW has done a good job at making Sasha-Charlotte feel special while Smackdown has done a good job with Becky-Bliss and their division as a whole.

#BROKEN Hasney
12-10-2016, 04:51 PM
They probably let him go b/c the writing sucks tbh.

The writing is garbage regardless him not liking Trump/being gay.

Good Riddance

Its been garbage for more than his whole tenure, so I'm doubting that.

RP
12-10-2016, 06:22 PM
When the talent has to build walls around there buttholes, you gotta go.

Destor
12-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Baseless accusation. Pure speculation.

Emperor Smeat
12-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Former lead writer ended up debunking those rumors on his Twitter account. Seems to be more of the WWE just getting rid of that job position and him getting burned out being in charge of Creative.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What &quot;more&quot; on the story,or me,is there? They eliminated my position. I said,&quot;ok&quot;. They save money &amp; I move on to next thing. NEWSWORTHY. <a href="https://t.co/d5sJxW1Zh9">https://t.co/d5sJxW1Zh9</a></p>&mdash; Tom Casiello (@tommiecas) <a href="https://twitter.com/tommiecas/status/807701877349646337">December 10, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Observer implying the tensions built up backstage regarding the main event for Hell in a Cell ended up being the final straw. Vince was upset he didn't have his way for the main event and the match itself not ending up being as great as everyone else was expecting. Since Vince wasn't going to blame himself nor Triple H for the problems, he put all the blame on the next guy down on the totem pole..

Mr. Nerfect
12-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Not that getting rid of this guy will make things better, but it's not like he was doing a great job anyway. I haven't cared about the women less -- the Charlotte/Sasha feud is just them trading the belt back and forth with Ric coming out and getting humiliated by Charlotte; and the Becky/Alexa verbiage has been terrible.

Has there ever been a period with "writers" that has been actually good in such a noteworthy way?

Emperor Smeat
12-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Probably the "Smackdown Six" period of the early first brand split era. Before that might be the time Creative's boss or lead writer was using storyboards to make sure stuff was done correctly.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Chris Kreski I believe was the guy in 2000. The last year with consistently good writing and it showed in the ratings. Wrestling wasn't even a "fad" anymore in 2000, it was just so fucking good and the writing so cohesive that people watched it.

Smackdown Six was good for the length it lasted (too fucking short) because it was Heyman. And he ran in with Stephanie and she is literally one of the worst wrestling minds around. I get she's a "good" performed but the bad FAR outweighs the good.

*awaits CyNick to tell me I'm a Meltzer sheep*

Big Vic
12-12-2016, 09:57 AM
I wonder who Trump will appoint in his place.

Evil Vito
12-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Chris Kreski I believe was the guy in 2000. The last year with consistently good writing and it showed in the ratings. Wrestling wasn't even a "fad" anymore in 2000, it was just so fucking good and the writing so cohesive that people watched it.

Smackdown Six was good for the length it lasted (too fucking short) because it was Heyman. And he ran in with Stephanie and she is literally one of the worst wrestling minds around. I get she's a "good" performed but the bad FAR outweighs the good.

Meltzer sheep,,,,,

Evil Vito
12-12-2016, 10:03 AM
SmackDown Six was the fucking goods. Still doing my 2002 watchthrough and need to resist temptation to just give up on 2002 Raw so I can marathon through SmackDown instead.

#BROKEN Hasney
12-12-2016, 10:56 AM
I wonder who Trump will appoint in his place.

Alec Baldwin

The CyNick
12-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Ratings would suggest the 2000 time period was still part of the boom period, so yeah, ratings were good. But it would be easy enough to look up week by week ratings to see how the storylines did in terms of retaining or growing the audience.

The big problem with your statement is about Stephanie. This is where you reveal that you are a Meltzer sheep because it's the type of ill informed rhetoric that comes out of his rag of a publication. My guess is you've never drawn a paycheque from WWE, much less been in the inner circle where the real creative decisions are made. You may have read or heard some glorified errand boy claim to know who made the major calls, and you may believe where so called journalists recount this stuff as fact, but I know that most of the stuff reported related to creative is without factual evidence.

What we do know from people in the know (guys like Bruce Pritchard) is that creatively the buck stops with Vince. It did in 1990, in 2000, in 2010, and likely in 2020. So everything good with the creative should be credited to Vince, and everything wrong creatively should be blamed on Vince.

The CyNick
12-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Former lead writer ended up debunking those rumors on his Twitter account. Seems to be more of the WWE just getting rid of that job position and him getting burned out being in charge of Creative.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What &quot;more&quot; on the story,or me,is there? They eliminated my position. I said,&quot;ok&quot;. They save money &amp; I move on to next thing. NEWSWORTHY. <a href="https://t.co/d5sJxW1Zh9">https://t.co/d5sJxW1Zh9</a></p>&mdash; Tom Casiello (@tommiecas) <a href="https://twitter.com/tommiecas/status/807701877349646337">December 10, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Observer implying the tensions built up backstage regarding the main event for Hell in a Cell ended up being the final straw. Vince was upset he didn't have his way for the main event and the match itself not ending up being as great as everyone else was expecting. Since Vince wasn't going to blame himself nor Triple H for the problems, he put all the blame on the next guy down on the totem pole..

I would be shocked to hear that The Observer would take a story, ignore the facts and make up a sensational story to sell subs.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-13-2016, 01:55 AM
Meltzer sheep,,,,,,,,

Mr. Nerfect
12-13-2016, 04:14 AM
Lol, CyNick still taking that line.

Evil Vito
12-13-2016, 10:00 AM
My guess is you've never drawn a paycheque from WWE, much less been in the inner circle where the real creative decisions are made.

Have you?

#BROKEN Hasney
12-13-2016, 10:39 AM
Have you?

Of course he has, bro

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/prowrestling/images/e/ee/VinceRusso.png/revision/latest?cb=20131101180159

Mr. Nerfect
12-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Oh man, that would make sense.

The CyNick
12-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Have you?

Never said I have our haven't. But I also don't claim to know whether Stephanie has sound ideas or not.

For the sake of discussion on this forum, I like to rely on people who have worked closely with her.

DAMN iNATOR
12-13-2016, 11:38 PM
Never said I have our haven't. But I also don't claim to know whether Stephanie has sound ideas or not.

For the sake of discussion on this forum, I like to rely on people who have worked closely with her.

BREAKING NEWS: From now on, CyNick will only respond to TPWW poster rollermacka.

BigCrippyZ
12-13-2016, 11:46 PM
Oh man, that would make sense.

Wait, Russo is so critical of Vince and creative. Or is he? :shifty:

BigCrippyZ
12-13-2016, 11:51 PM

So, basically Vince and HHH then.

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2016, 05:43 AM
Wait, Russo is so critical of Vince and creative. Or is he? :shifty:

My point exactly. It would also explain the obvious gaps in logic and bravado.

The CyNick
12-14-2016, 03:55 PM
So, basically Vince and HHH then.

Bruce Prichard, Kevin Dunn. Certain top guys. Not the guy who got the coffee for the writing team and calls himself one of the lead writers for the show.

Mr. Nerfect
12-20-2016, 02:27 AM
Lol.

Mr. Nerfect
12-20-2016, 02:28 AM
If Vince pays these writers not to write, than he isn't the financial genius you claim him to be.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-20-2016, 08:12 AM
I personally trust the coffee guy. His word is as good as anyone's.

Big Vic
12-20-2016, 08:24 AM
BREAKING NEWS: From now on, CyNick will only respond to TPWW poster rollermacka.

This post is pretty funny.

The CyNick
12-20-2016, 11:34 AM
If Vince pays these writers not to write, than he isn't the financial genius you claim him to be.

He pays them to contribute to a team. He's always open to ideas. But the buck stops with him and he generally lays out the key storylines for the year. My issue is the dirt sheet writers take third hand stories about how smart someone like Stephanie is to the business to push their own agenda. When all they have to do is talk to someone like Bruce Prichard who was at a high level of creative. Not some random geek.

Mr. Nerfect
12-22-2016, 01:24 AM
I'm not going to feed the troll...I won't...I will resist...

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-22-2016, 01:42 AM
Saying out loud you will not feed the troll is feeding the troll.

BigCrippyZ
12-22-2016, 01:43 AM
Do it, Noid... do it.

The CyNick
12-22-2016, 09:19 AM

And since I'm not trolling, it's just responding to a point.

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-22-2016, 09:33 AM
I think the coffee guy is going straight to the top

Mr. Nerfect
12-23-2016, 02:24 AM

Nah, not really.

Rebecca Reigns
12-23-2016, 02:32 PM
He should be fired for taking the Universal Title off my hubby Roman!

DAMN iNATOR
12-25-2016, 07:40 AM
Nah, not really.

Come on, guy...#Rule14!

Ruien
12-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Nah, not really.

Stand by to be STD CORRECTED.

Vastardikai
12-26-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm not going to feed the troll...I won't...I will resist...

So when it comes to feeding Trolls, will you...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6ODNxy3YOPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Side note: This would be an awesome theme song.