PDA

View Full Version : WWE CREATIVE: Here's a storyline ( please pay me for use )

RP
01-02-2017, 08:11 PM
So lets suppose Kevin Owens does not go in to WM as the champion. And lets suppose the idea is to possibly turn Kevin Owens face soon. I know it's easy to go with the Jericho angle, but how about this.

Instead of Braun feuding with Reigns heading into WM, what if this Braun Sami Zayne feud keeps happening, with Zayne basically getting decimated nonstop . What if Braun basically threatens Foley to keep giving him Zayne and Foley is scared and has no choice. Other people step up to help, but Braun destroys him and then continues to destroy Zayne week after week. And then out of the blue, Kevin Owens comes out and sticks up for Zayne. Makes a huge save. Huge face turn moment and the two hug it out and become friends again in the ring. This leads to Kevin Owens vs Braun at WM...but wait.. there is more.

Chris Jericho gets jealous. So he attacks Zayne. Leading to Jericho vs Zayne at WM.

Again WWE, if you're reading this. My app is in. Feel free to pull it.

Damian Rey 2.0
01-02-2017, 10:31 PM
I like this idea honestly. I'm not sure how well Owens works as a face though. But it makes sense. My only gripe would be Zayn and Owens becoming friends after less than a year of ending their blood feud.

Nicky Fives
01-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Not a bad idea at all, but it does not need to happen so shortly after Owens turned on him....

RP
01-02-2017, 11:03 PM
tbh, it's been a long while. I mean he turned in NXT.

RP
01-02-2017, 11:04 PM
It's the best idea i can think of to get Kevin Owens over as major face.

Damian Rey 2.0
01-02-2017, 11:39 PM
I think having him save Zayn is the best way to turn him. But didn't their feud just end?

WinterDecay
01-03-2017, 01:03 AM
It could be something as simple as Owens saying to :
If any one is going to cripple Zayn, it will be me.

The CyNick
01-03-2017, 01:45 PM
Would be a good way to establish Braun by beating an upper level guy before transitioning into a program on top with Reigns.

At the same time you can get Braun over quickly by having him win The Rumble.

RP
01-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Braun winning the Rumble would be a complete waste. They dont need to get him over by winning the Rumble. He's never been pinned. They can easily have everyone gang up on him and eliminate him and accomplish the same thing as him winning the Rumble. And honestly, i think its laughable that anyone things Braun is getting a title shot at WM. I just cant see that at all.

The CyNick
01-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Braun winning the Rumble would be a complete waste. They dont need to get him over by winning the Rumble. He's never been pinned. They can easily have everyone gang up on him and eliminate him and accomplish the same thing as him winning the Rumble. And honestly, i think its laughable that anyone things Braun is getting a title shot at WM. I just cant see that at all.

It's good to build new stars. Braun isn't going to have five star matches, but he comes off as a star. To me it's worth seeing what he does in a high profile match (ie vs Reigns or Lesnar). If he fails, oh well, back to the heap.

I don't think he "needs" to win the Rumble either, but I'm just saying it's a quick way to establish a new guy. Especially a guy with his size. My pick this year would be Taker with it being in Texas, but Braun would be a good choice as well.

Phenomenal 1
01-03-2017, 02:23 PM
KO as a face just doesn't recognize with me. His best work has always been a heel. When he turnned on Sammy when he was El Generico, his holding RoH hostage for over a year, showing up and pinning John Cena, to turning on Sammy in NXT. All his best work is as a heel. Turning him face to me has about the same appeal as Batista was a face. I'm not saying he couldn't be and not get over, I'm just saying he's a better heal IMO than he could ever be as a face.

The CyNick
01-03-2017, 02:37 PM
KO as a face just doesn't recognize with me. His best work has always been a heel. When he turnned on Sammy when he was El Generico, his holding RoH hostage for over a year, showing up and pinning John Cena, to turning on Sammy in NXT. All his best work is as a heel. Turning him face to me has about the same appeal as Batista was a face. I'm not saying he couldn't be and not get over, I'm just saying he's a better heal IMO than he could ever be as a face.

Yeah Owens comes off as an Indy heel to me. He looks like a tough guy on the Indies with guys who look like CM Punk. But when you get to the land of the giants in WWE, it's tougher to buy him as this bully. At least as a face he can be a loveable routund character that never stops fighting. Almost like a Mick Foley.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-03-2017, 03:41 PM
WWE isn't really "land of the giants" anymore, for better or for worse.

The CyNick
01-04-2017, 01:05 AM
WWE isn't really "land of the giants" anymore, for better or for worse.

True, hence some of the ratings declines I'm sure.

But there are still some big dudes, Strowman, Reigns, Big E, Gallows, Cass, Lesnar, Goldberg, etc.

Owens is effective as a heel when he can push around Sami Zayn. I feel like Samoa Joe will have similar issues when he gets to the main roster.

Mr. Nerfect
01-04-2017, 03:15 AM
Owens will be more enjoyable as a babyface. He plays the heel well, but it doesn't fit his aesthetic in the main event. He reminds me of Bubba Ray Dudley, really. Owens could be the man in TNA, but there's always going to be a better option in the WWE.

As a babyface he can at least put his smarminess to good use and you can get behind him taking beatings from bigger men. Triple H vs. Kevin Owens is actually a Triple H program I want to see, but I'm sure they would just book Owens to beg Triple H to forgive him for dropping the Universal Title to Roman Reigns.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-04-2017, 08:34 AM
True, hence some of the ratings declines I'm sure.

But there are still some big dudes, Strowman, Reigns, Big E, Gallows, Cass, Lesnar, Goldberg, etc.

Owens is effective as a heel when he can push around Sami Zayn. I feel like Samoa Joe will have similar issues when he gets to the main roster.

Reigns doesn't really look that big. He's not small, but to me he doesn't tower over Kevin Owens.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-04-2017, 08:39 AM
I'm sure statistically he is huge, but it kind of gets hidden while he wears his make believe secret agent outfit ie he should change his look

The CyNick
01-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Hmmm I feel like Reigns comes off as a big guy on TV. Definitely not a giant level guy, but bigger than Owens. I guess when I see Owens I just see a fast guy in a tshirt.

It's tough to change Reign's look when it's worked so well for him to this point. Maybe if he went heel he could change things up.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-04-2017, 08:48 AM
If you rest on your laurels you become complacent.

The CyNick
01-04-2017, 10:11 AM
If you rest on your laurels you become complacent.

I wouldn't know, I continue to evolve to stay ahead of my competition.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-04-2017, 10:17 AM
it's what keeps you at a rock solid B minus in performance year after year.

The CyNick
01-04-2017, 10:20 AM
it's what keeps you at a rock solid B minus in performance year after year.

You gotta check the ratings brotha. I'm an A plus player, since day one.