PDA

View Full Version : Simple Fans Mania Season Fantasy Booking

Simple Fan
01-16-2017, 12:43 PM
Vitos thread got me thinking along with a few other things but I'm pretty much going to book WWEs main event scene all the way up to post Mania Raw and Smackdown so here it goes. I'll be busy on and off today so I'll probably have multiple post. I'll start with the Royal Rumble.

Royal Rumble
AJ Styles defeats John Cena to retain the WWE World Championship

Roman Reigns defeats Kevin Owens to win the WWE Universal Championship

Royal Rumble match: Not going into full match detail like Vito but just going to skim over what matches are being set up for Mania. Randy Orton eliminates Luke Harper to continue their problems. Lesnar and Goldburg meet in the match and a big brawl between the two breaks out and both end up getting eliminated by Barron Corbin. HHH not in the match enters the ring and eliminates Rollins. Final four is Jericho, Sami Zayn, Taker and Strowman. Sami Zayn eliminates Jericho and Strowman eliminates Taker leaving the Underdog from the Underground and Strowman as the last 2. Zayn overcomes the odds and eliminates Strowman to win the Royal Rumble.

I'll post my Fastlane and Elimination Chamber builds later.

The CyNick
01-16-2017, 03:12 PM
Zayn winning sounds like a mistake. Auto correct issue?

RP
01-16-2017, 03:22 PM
shut this thread down please.

Simple Fan
01-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Raw Fastlane build:

Foley calls out Zayn and congratulates him on winning the Royal Rumble and thanks him for proving him right by drafting him to Raw. Owens interrupts and is mad about Sami being in the main event at Mania and that it was his spot. Sami is so confident that he can beat Owens he challenges him to a match at Fastlane and if Owens wins he gets a spot in the main event at Mania in a triple threat. Foley agrees and books it.

HHH returns and says he disagrees with a lot of decisions Foley and Steph have been making and he's been working behind the scenes to get done what he had planned and Rollins just wasn't part of it so he kicked him to the curb. Says he's heard Rollins threats and as of right now is placing a bounty on his head.

Later in the show Rollins is out and says he's not afraid of any bounty and any takers can come on down. Gallows and Anderson come out and attack Rollins and Reigns makes the save setting up Rollins and Reigns vs Gallows and Anderson at Fastlane.

Lesnar and Goldberg have another brawl and the next week they sign a contract for a match at Wrestlemania but they can't have any contact until then. Lesnar will stay on Raw while Goldberg goes to Smackdown.

Strowman storms into Foleys office demanding Sami Zayn or Undertaker or else. Foley says he can't have Zayn and that he doesn't know what makes people think he can just snap his fingers and have the Undertaker appear. Strowman leaves saying I guess it's or else. Strowman wreaks havoc on Raw interrupting mid card matches delivering beatings leading to Fastlane.

Curtis Axle is out in his Hogan garb and makes a challenge to Chris Jericho at Fastlane for the US title saying that it should be held by a real American. Jericho laughs at the challenge but accepts it.

Backstage segment with KO and Jericho and Owens is mad that Jericho let little Sami Zayn eliminate him from the Rumble and that he would still be champion if he wasn't worried about Jericho above the ring.

Paul Heyman makes an announcement that Brock Lesnar is looking for a tune up match at Fastlane and that who ever it was it wasn't going to be pretty. Enzo and Cass's music hits and Cass steps up to the plate and it will be Lesnar vs Cass at Fastlane.

Fastlane:
Strowman interrupts the Jericho/Axle match and beats the hell out of Axel. Jericho being smart retreats as the beating happens. Lights go out.....DONG. Taker appears on stage pointing to the Mania sign.

Rollins and Reigns defeat Gallows and Anderson

Lesnar defeats Big Cass

Sami Zayn defeats Kevin Owens off a distraction form Chris Jericho.

I'll have the Smackdown Elimination Chamber build later.

Simple Fan
01-16-2017, 05:24 PM
Zayn winning sounds like a mistake. Auto correct issue?

Not at all. Feel like it's something fans can get behind and Roman needs a match at Mania that is going to be good and I think Zayn could pull a good maybe great out of Roman.

Simple Fan
01-16-2017, 07:33 PM
Smackdown Elimination Chamber build:
Styles opens the post Royal Rumble Smackdown saying that he has beat everyone that Smackdown has to offer and he's taking off until Wrstlemania. Daniel Bryan comes out and says that simply isn't so and that Styles will defend his championship inside the Elimination Chamber. Also says that in the following weeks there will be matches for the 5 other spots in the chamber match with The Wyatt Family, Barron Corbin, John Cena, Dean Ambrose, Appolo Crews, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, and Smackdowns newest superstar Samoa Joe.

This week's match will be Dean Ambrose vs Luke Harper. Styles doesn't like that Cena even has a chance at his championship and says it's another gift from his brother in law. Claims that Bryan and Cena are conspiring with one another trying to get the title off him but he's not worried.

Luke Harper comes to the ring with just Bray Wyatt for his match with Dean Harper and Ambrose have a good match that Dean wins. After the match Wyatt is disappointed in Harper but Harper doesn't do anything.

The next week's match is Bray Wyatt vs Apolo Crews.Orton and Harper are with Bray. Wyatt has Crews on the outside and goes for a dive but Crews moves and he takes out Harper. Harper recovers and leaves ring side. Wyatt ends up winning the match. After the match Wyatt talks about the friction inside the Wyatt Family but all will be cured when they win the WWE World Championship at Elimination Chamber.

This week's match will be John Cena vs Barron Corbin. John Cena is out to start the show talking about how Styles is one hell of wrestler and every time they wrestle he gets better and eventually he's going to beat Styles but it starts with Barron Corbin tonight. Cena is out first for the main event and waiting for Corbin when they go backstage where Goldberg is seen in a face off with Corbin. Corbin tells him to move old man because his match is next, Goldburg punches Corbin and says no you're next and beats Corbin up. Bryan comes out and says that Corbin can't compete but he's not just giving Cena the spot. Cena will face James Ellsworth. Cena wins and Styles comes out to sparking the conspiracy theories that he spoke of earlier and says he's going to have to take matters in to his own hands.

The next week will be the final to matches for spots in the Elimination Chamber. Samoa Joe vs Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton vs The Miz.

Samoa Joe defeats Dolph Ziggler. After the match he says him and Styles go way back and me he's taken titles from AJ be for and he'll do it again at Elimination Chamber.

Randy Orton is out with Bray Wyatt for his match with the Miz. Randy wins with the help of Wyatt After the match the Miz says he agrees with Styles that Bryan is an evil conspirator and that it's not only with John Cena it's also with Shane McMahon. He says that if Bryan is to coward to face him then he wants Shane in a match at Wrestlemania and he wants an answer by Elimination Chamber.

Goldberg is out and says that Corbin got him in the Rumble but at Elimination Chamber there won't be a Brock Lesnar to distract him and that He's next.

Elimination Chamber:
Goldberg defeats Barron Corbin

The Miz is out demanding an answer from Shane McMahon. Shane shows up and says that if he wants a match he's got one. The Miz say he doesn't just want a match he wants Shane gone. He says that if he wins Shane has to relinquish the Smackdown Commissioner role. Shane says he's on but one thing, Daniel Bryan will be the special guest referee.

Ambrose and Orton are the two that start the match. The first pod to open is AJ Styles and he's pissed about it. Kind of stays out of Ambrose and Orton laying in a few stomps on Ambrose. The next pod is Bray Wyatt and him and Orton both work on Ambrose as Styles lurks taunting Joe and Cena in their pods. Samoa Joe's pod opens next and he goes after Styles. Joe and Styles are battling as Cena pod opens and he goes to help Ambrose. Cena and Ambrose fight off Wyatt and Orton as Styles and Joe continue. Wyatt and Orton fight back and Ambrose is the first eliminated by Bray Wyatt after a Sister Abigail in to one of the pods. Wyatt and Orton go after Cena next but Cena fights back and Wyatt and Orton have miscommunication and Wyatt cross bodys Orton. Orton snaps and him and Bray go at it and Orton eliminates him with an RKO. Bray Wyatt gets mad and attacks Orton be for leaving the Chamber. Samoa Joe and John Cena have a stare down for a bit and Samoa Joe throws the first punch and they fight. Styles takes advantage of the Wyatt attack and pins Orton but he kicks out. Styles and Orton battle and Styles get the upper hand and hits a phenomenal forearm to pin Orton. Styles, Joe and Cena are the final three and Styles jumps on both holding both off for a bit until Joe gets some momentum. Styles and Joe fight as Cena recovers which leads to Joe hitting a Muscel Buster and pinning Styles. There will be a new champion tonight. Cena recovers and him and Joe have a regular John Cena type match and Cena wins and is a 16 time champion.

Simple Fan
01-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Raw Mania build:
Jericho and Kevin Owens fall out and Owens says Jericho should hand over the US title because without him Jericho wouldn't have it. Sets up Jericho vs Owens at Wrestlemania for the US Championship

Braun continues to wreak havoc and calling out Undertaker. Taker makes him wait a few weeks before showing up. Taker tries scare tactics on Braun but he just get angry instead and leads to him dragging Mick Foley to the ring and threatening to hurt him if Taker doesn't show his face. Lights go out and Taker is in the ring face to face with Strowman and they brawl with Braun coming out on top. Sets up Taker vs Strowman for Wrestlemania.

Sami Zayn fresh off his win over Owens securing his one on one shot at Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania is out speaking about his journey and overcoming the odds time and time again and will do it again. at Wrestlemania. Reigns comes out and says he respects Sami but at Wrestlemania he's stepping in the ring with the Big Dog and he's leaving Wrestlemania Universal Champion. Big Dog vs Underdog for Wrestlemania.

Seth Rollins is done with HHHs games and he just doesn't want him at Wrestlemania he want it to be a Last Man Standing match. HHH comes out on stage and agrees to the match and Rollins is attacked from behind by Gallows and Anderson.

Lesnar and Goldburg coming off their tune up matches with Cass and Corbin now focus on each other. After Fastlane both can appear on Raw but still must not have any contact before the match. 2 weeks before Wrestlemania they break that contract and a massive brawl breaks powerboat takes out multiple referees and personal and robbers. The next week it's announced that due to the brawl both talent broke the contract and that match won't happen at Wrestlemania. However after the events of last week it was decided that Lesnar and Goldburg will have a match at Wrestlemania but it will take place inside Hell in a Cell to keep the match contained in side the Cell and there's no risk of any other personnel getting hurt.

Smackdown Wrestlemania build:
John Cena starts the show after Elimination Chamber with his usual hype only this time he's a 16 time champion. Styles interrupts and goes on about how it was a conspiracy this whole time to get the title off him and that come Wrestlemania he's getting it back. Samoa Joe enter and says he pinned AJ who was the champion and that He's got unfinished business with John Cena. Cena says he's a fighting champion and will face both Styles and Samoa Joe at Wrestlemania in a triple threat.

They Wyatt Family has broken down and Harper hasn't been seen since he walked out on the Wyatt Family before Elimination Chamber. Wyatt says that Randy betrayed him in the Chamber and that he will pay for it. Orton shows up and says Bray tried to control him but the voices were stronger. Says the Bray held him down and that if it hadn't been for Wyatt he'd been focused on winning the WAR World Championship. At that moment Harper shows up on stage and says the only one that has been held down by Wyatt was him and mentions his IC title reign and that Bray had to have Ortons help just to become a champion. He challenges them both to a match at Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan says he'll call the Miz match right down the middle and won't help Shane in any way. Miz doesn't believe him tries to get it changed to Mareyse as the special guest referee with his high prices lawyers but can't. Miz says he is going to beat the life out of Shane right in front of Daniel and he's going to be forced to raise Miz's hand after the match.

Wrestlemania:
Luke Harper defeats Randy Orton and Bray Wyattwith the help of two men in black mask.

Kevin Owens defeats Chris Jericho to win the United States Championship

Seth Rollins defeats HHH with a curb stomp to win the Last Man Standing match.

Undertaker defeats Braun Strowman

Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg in side Hell in a Cell

The Miz defeats Shane McMahon

AJ Styles defeats Samoa Joe and John Cena to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns defeats Sami Zayn to retain the WWE Universal Championship

Ruien
01-17-2017, 04:40 PM
Nice thread. Keep it up.

Simple Fan
01-17-2017, 06:31 PM
Post Wrestlemania Raw Supershow:
Roman Reigns starts the show with fans booing coming off a great match with Zayn. Resigns puts over Zayn but says that he told him what would happen at Wrestlemania. Before Roman can say anything else AJ Styles interrupts and has Gallows and Anderson with him who just win the Raw Tag Team Championship at Wrestlemania. They get in the ring and insult Reigns a bit and go on about the conspiracy to keep the titles off Gallows and Anderson and to keep the WWE World Championship off Styles but here they are. Reigns comes face to face with Styles and says the Last time we were in the ring together he beat AJ and he gladly do it again tonight. AJ Says yeah you did beat me last time we were I. The ring to get but what about this guy. Finn Balors music hits and he shows up on stage in his ring year. The Club attack Reigns as Balor walks to the ring. They hit a Magic Killer and Styles hits him with a Styles Clash. They rip Roman Reigns best off of him and hand it to Balor who puts it on and proclaims the group Bulletproof. He says that He's back to reclaim what is his the WWE Universal Championship. Says that no one can touch this group and there will be more to come.

Later in the show Curtis Axel in the ring coming off a segment at Wrestlemania where he was beat up by a returning Hulk Hogan says he's done doing the silly Hogan act WWE has had him do and that he made a better Hogan than Hogan himself. Says he's going back to honoring his father and grandfather and will set his sights on holding another title his dad held the United States Championship and calls out Kevin Owens. Owens comes out and thinks it's a joke and says that he just beat Chrjs Jericho his former best friend and that Axel could beat Jericho at Fastlane so he doesn't stand a chance against him. At this moment Bulletproof hits the ring. Balor says that HHH had a lot to do with the formation of Bulletproof and that they would have been here much sooner but the injury delayed things. He says HHH handpicked Kevin Owens when the plans changed. Owens throws up the hand gesture toward Gallows but Gallows and Anderson hit him with a Magic Killer. Balor says when HHH chose Kevin Owens that he questioned that decision and started to make plans of his own. He says Owens showed that he wasn't Bulletproof at the Royal Rumble and that was when he knew HHH was wrong and that HHH showed the same at Wrestlemania. Bulletproof used HHH to get in the door but they don't need him anymore. Balor turns to Axel and says that he knew Axel was a guy HHH didn't approve of and that Axel was also a guy the the WWE has tried to hold down just like they tried to stop Gallows, Andeson and Styles. Curtis Axel will not be held down anymore because he's now Bulletproof. Balor says they are not done and that Bulletproof is going to takeover WWE.

Styles and Balor defeat Rollins and Reigns in the main event

Post Wrestlemania Smackdown Super Show:

Bulletproof open Smackdown and says that the surprise only get better tonight. Balor also says that he will appear in 205 live later tonight and has challenged any two cruiserweightso to a tag team match and that he has a mystery partner that will represent Bulletproof in the Cruiserweight division.

The main event is announced as Styles, Balor, Gallows, and Anderson vs Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Sami Zayn.

Dean Ambrose is backstage talking to Rene about the shield reunion +1 and retaining his IC championship in the Wrestlemania ladder match when he's attacked by Luke Harper and the two masked men. Harper grabs the IC Championship and then lays it down and leaves. Ambrose won't be able to compete in the main event and is replaced with John Cena.

During the main event Luke Harper and the masked men come down and intervene attacking John Cena. The match just ends with Bulletproof laying everyone out. The twin masked men are unmasked and it Gargano and Ciampa.
Styles explains that Bulletproof will have a presence on Smackdown and that when he seen Harper was underappreciated in the Wyatt Family, he and Balor took notice and recruited him. They already had DIY up their sleeve but we're just waking for the right moment. Says WWE made a big mistake trying to split up The Club because that sparked the idea of Bulletproof being on Raw and Smackdown and that He, Harper and DIY will be control Smackdown now that it doesn't have a commissioner.

205 Live:

Rich Swann and Cedrick Alexander accept Finn's challenge in the main event.

Balor enter first and stops at the bottom of the ramp.......I'm a man with a plan. The Brian Kendrick is the newest member of Bulletproof.

I'm done, it was all just to set up Bulletproof and get a good match out of Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. Hope someone liked it.

#1-norm-fan
01-17-2017, 08:46 PM
I do like the idea of Miz vs Shane. Miz deserves a high profile Mania match.

XL
01-18-2017, 03:53 AM
Hey now, I booked Miz vs. Shane in the Mania 33 thread. Where's my props, man? What about me, what about XL?

Simple Fan
01-18-2017, 11:36 AM
It was an XLent idea.

The CyNick
01-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Not at all. Feel like it's something fans can get behind and Roman needs a match at Mania that is going to be good and I think Zayn could pull a good maybe great out of Roman.

I really dislike Zayn, so tough to approve of this.

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2017, 05:41 AM
I like the idea of Reigns/Zayn. Reigns is best when he is beating up smaller dudes. Because he's a fucking heel.

I still wish that the WWE were unifying their titles so that we didn't have 10 fucking title matches at Mania rushed between other rushed personal programs. It'd be nice to have a focused card where stars get to shine and are established to be the guys carrying the company going forward.

The CyNick
01-19-2017, 04:49 PM
I like the idea of Reigns/Zayn. Reigns is best when he is beating up smaller dudes. Because he's a fucking heel.

I still wish that the WWE were unifying their titles so that we didn't have 10 fucking title matches at Mania rushed between other rushed personal programs. It'd be nice to have a focused card where stars get to shine and are established to be the guys carrying the company going forward.

You mean like how it's been the last few years where you complained-watched-complained-repeat ?

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2017, 05:59 PM
No, the opposite.

The CyNick
01-22-2017, 12:31 PM
No, the opposite.

Repeat, complained, watched, complained?

Doesn't make sense.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2017, 08:15 PM
That's the reverse; not the obverse. Nice try.

Ol Dirty Dastard
01-23-2017, 12:39 PM
lmao