PDA

View Full Version : Next WWE Hall of Famers are.......

Bad News Gertner
02-06-2017, 03:44 PM
The Rock and Roll Express!!!! Very deserving. Best face tag team of all time.

Cool King
02-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Yeah, just like Angle's announcement, I came across it randomly thanks to WWE announcing that CBS had reported it.

Seriously, they need to stop doing that.

It would be nice if they kept the Hall of Fame announcements as a surprise. I miss the days when you would have to wait until Raw to find out who was being inducted that year.

Most of the time it was a nice surprise.

Evil Vito
02-06-2017, 04:08 PM
I hope Robert Gibson accepts the honor solo and then they throw it to a shot of Ricky Morton who is still stuck on the cherry picker at the Hardy Compound.

JimmyMess
02-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Yeah, just like Angle's announcement, I came across it randomly thanks to WWE announcing that CBS had reported it.

Seriously, they need to stop doing that.

It would be nice if they kept the Hall of Fame announcements as a surprise. I miss the days when you would have to wait until Raw to find out who was being inducted that year.

Most of the time it was a nice surprise.

I assume its the other networks that blow (or threaten to blow) the story so WWE has to run with it. It fucking sucks.

Shisen Kopf
02-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Couple of vanilla midgets 2/10

Seth82
02-06-2017, 05:31 PM
definitely a deserving team.

ricky and robert were one of the hottest tag teams of the 80s.

In a perfect world I would love for Jim Cornette to induct them. I know that ain't happening anytime soon.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Revival induct them if it has to be a modern day tag team.

The CyNick
02-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Nice to see WWE using their HOF to recognize Taker that never made it in the big leagues. Even though these guys aren't on the level of some of the great WWE teams, they did have a niche that deserves to be recognized.

RP
02-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Nice to see WWE using their HOF to recognize Taker that never made it in the big leagues. Even though these guys aren't on the level of some of the great WWE teams, they did have a niche that deserves to be recognized.

I
HAVE
NO
I
DEA
WHAT
YOU
ARE
TALKING
ABOUT

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-06-2017, 06:48 PM
The NWA was the big leagues. They also competed in the WWF. RocknRoll forever!

Emperor Smeat
02-06-2017, 08:07 PM
I assume its the other networks that blow (or threaten to blow) the story so WWE has to run with it. It fucking sucks.

Other way around since its the WWE who "leaks" this stuff to the media to make it seem like wrestling is a bigger deal in the mainstream.

Once in a while the media gets a legit scoop without the WWE being the leakers but usually from interviews or cities revealing early they are getting a big event.

Bad News Gertner
02-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Best lazy eye: HBK or Robert Gibson?

WinterDecay
02-07-2017, 05:41 PM
The Midnight Express should do the induction and then crack them in the head with a tennis racket and walk off with their plaque.