PDA

View Full Version : K gonna try something

The Outlaw
05-25-2004, 08:49 PM
Alright I'm going to try and start getting back into wrestling

I used to watch it religiously but now I only get Smackdown every now and again and the PPV.

So somebody who knows, explain to me everything that is going on right now in the WWE on both shows. I will give you head if you get me back on track.

PS :kiss:

Savio
05-25-2004, 08:58 PM
Head, eh? Kane is crazy, Benoit is boring, HHH and Shawn fight all the time, Matt and lita hooked up, Gail kim is ugly and so is JR, Trish has no mic skills, Chris Jericho dissed orton. Eddie fall over a lot now for no reason, Bradshaw is rich, Undertaker feels no pain neither does Mordecai, Dudleys are heels, Booker T hates smackdown, Rico is "gay", haas is not, Sable isn't on TV, Torrie is there, Cena still raps, Rene has a poodle, RVD and Rey jump around alot, Big show is taking time off and Luther pushes Kurt in hiw wheel chair....Shelton Beat HHH twice.....on Raw

Corkscrewed
05-25-2004, 09:00 PM
SmackDOWN! has been getting screwed.

Ricky
05-25-2004, 09:04 PM
If you only get Smackdown then don't bother trying, it's shit.

But this is what is going on on Raw right now:

Chris Benoit is the champion
Triple H and Shawn Micheals still hate each other and beat each other up every week.
Kane has a title shot at Bad Blood and is also after Lita. He made her say yes to something but no one knows what it is yet.
Randy Orton and Shelton Benjamin have started a feud because Shelton beat Triple H twice and also beat Ric Flair at Backlash so now he wants Orton too.

Don't really keep up with Smackdown because like I said it's shit but basically what I do know is that Kurt Angle is the general manager, Bradshaw is now rich and goes around wearing a funny hat and hates mexicans, and the Undertaker is back to his old gimmick.

Ricky
05-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Oh and also on Raw there is this new person called Eugene who is basically a retard that William Regal can't keep under control but he is meant to be very good at wrestling.

Ferocious
05-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Oh and also on Raw there is this new person called Eugene who is basically a retard that William Regal can't keep under control but he is meant to be very good at wrestling.
*Atomic drops the shit out of all he see's*

The Outlaw
05-26-2004, 01:29 AM
LOL rene has a poodle?

ahahaha

Tornado
05-26-2004, 06:41 AM
LOL rene has a poodle?

ahahaha
FIFI.....:love:

The Outlaw
05-27-2004, 04:08 AM
FIFI ahahahha

DaveWadding
05-27-2004, 05:15 AM
Why should I explain shit to you? Just gimme da head, biatch.