PDA

View Full Version : Impact Spoilers for some show in the future. Eh.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards brawl
Borash is the new commentator, tells Josh Mathews Anthem wants someone fans like. He disrespected the fans and legends, so it was time for a change. Tenay mentored him, but because Josh got fired from WWE, the dummy old owners chose him first. Josh says he sat under JR and called Mania; Borash responds he's friends with JR and he thinks Josh sucks
Reno Scum defeat DCC. Post-match DCC argue among themselves, teasing yet another tag breakup
Braxton Sutter wins a four-way featuring Marshe Rockett, DJZ, and Caleb Konley
Cody prevents Brandi from fighting KC Quinn, offering KC $45 to leave; $20 more than she'd earn with the fight. Cody challenges Moose for the Grand title. Rosemary attacks KC
Bruce Pritchard says Impact had hope years ago. TNA is dead, Impact Wrestling going forward. Face of the company is Lashley. Alberto Del Rio out to challenge him. EC3 says Del Rio must earn it, but Lashley says EC3 certainly hasn't
Dutch says the fans will make Impact great again. MAGA count at 3 (Pritchard, Lashley, Dutch)
Garza Jr and Laredo Kid defeat Eli Drake and Tyrus
Sienna defeats Racheal Ellering
Slammiversary July 2
Del Rio vs Lashley ends in 2 ref bumps, Dusty Finish, closing argument between everyone, and Del Rio leaving with the belt. Is he champ? Stay tuned tomorrow!

Good to see going talent like Del Rio replace Bennett and Galloway

lol

Nicky Fives
03-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Good lord. I've been catching up on TNA this past week (watching shows since November) and it seemed like they were getting a bit better, with what I just read I'm not so sure anymore.....

Lock Jaw
03-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Are they making Del Rio a big deal fairly quick?!

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-02-2017, 10:37 PM
They aren't making him a big deal. He is a big deal.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Bruce working for them? :O

Emperor Smeat
03-02-2017, 10:50 PM
TNA officially renamed themselves to Impact Wrestling tonight and ditched the owl logo for something new as well.

http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/Pics/newimpactlogo.jpg

erickman
03-03-2017, 06:52 AM
an page backstage I wish the cameras from total divas was with her that would get people to watch that show

Ruien
03-03-2017, 07:29 AM
TNA officially renamed themselves to Impact Wrestling tonight and ditched the owl logo for something new as well.

http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/Pics/newimpactlogo.jpg

This looks good.

Simple Fan
03-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Yeah that's a much better logo. Glad they put the exclamation mark back. Not a fan of the green though which looks a lot like GFW green.

Simple Fan
03-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Haven't looked at those spoilers but not sure about the new creative as I thought the last group was doing a good job of telling stories. I've heard Alberto El Patron is coming in which I like and think he's a big upgrade to Drew Galloway. Patron vs EC3 could be a good program and I've heard Matt Morgan's back as well which is also good. Hopefully they have a good set of taping that can generate some buzz.

Volare
03-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Yeah that's a much better logo. Glad they put the exclamation mark back. Not a fan of the green though which looks a lot like GFW green.

Yeah I caught that too, as in a "hint hint" way. But we'll see what happens, mayyyybe a reboot can help a tiny bit?

#1-norm-fan
03-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Yeah, Alberto is a really good signing. Hate when people are like "LOL they're just signing WWE rejects". Like... why would they not? You want guys with some recognition to get eyes on the product. Eventually, you've gotta build your own stars but you can't do that if no one is watching.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Yeah, he's great until he gets "stabbed by a homeless guy" again

#BROKEN Hasney
03-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Oh man, it gets worse.

Was announced that Del Rio didn't want to win the belt the controversial way he did, vacated

So yesterday he officially won the belt. Today, before tapings even started, Vacant was champ again.

Belt goes back to Lashley

EC3 challenges Del Rio, he refuses and it gets physical. EC3 V ADR. Winner gets Lashley

#BROKEN Hasney
03-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Hebner Based spoilers

The first match was ODB vs. Rebel. Earl Hebner stole Rebel's cowboy hat and kissed her. Then he took a swig from ODB'S flask and ODB kissed him. Yep.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Tag title situation

Prichard, titles are won in the ring not in space. No one knows who tag champs are. Going to find out.

#1-norm-fan
03-03-2017, 07:22 PM
lol Drunken Hebner.

Swiss Ultimate
03-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Never cared for Del Rio. Felt like his character was generic.

Emperor Smeat
03-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Oh man, it gets worse.

Was announced that Del Rio didn't want to win the belt the controversial way he did, vacated

So yesterday he officially won the belt. Today, before tapings even started, Vacant was champ again.

Belt goes back to Lashley

EC3 challenges Del Rio, he refuses and it gets physical. EC3 V ADR. Winner gets Lashley

That might confirm some speculation Del Rio wasn't actually signed yet and Impact just assumed he'd come back the next night based on the results to make things official between the two.

Nicky Fives
03-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Don't really care for Del Rio. Matt Morgan returning I do care about, always liked him. Seems like a nice guy too, unlike Del Rio

DAMN iNATOR
03-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Never cared for Del Rio. Felt like his character was generic.

He wasn't back when he originally debuted in WWE on SmackDown! in 2011. He was a Mexican aristocrat who was an asshole heel because of the whole "wealth=privilege/entitlement/superiority complex" thing. They dropped that after a while along with any hint of his push, he goes away for a while, comes back, and gets stuck with Zeb Colter, which could've and really should've done wonders for him. The whole "MexAmerica" angle really felt like it had legs, but creative just couldn't find a way for it to work. Can anybody really blame Del Rio for getting frustrated at his lack of a substantial push in WWE?

#BROKEN Hasney
03-04-2017, 05:48 AM
Heres the full thing

- ODB def. Rebel. During the match, Earl Hebner stole Rebel's hat and kissed her. He then took a swig of ODB'S flask and fell down as counted the pin. ODB kissed him after the match.

- Alberto El Patron comes out says he beat the man who couldn't be beaten. He says this is his house and he's not champion because of politics. He says he's a fighter and wants Lashley. EC3 comes out and says Alberto needs to earn his shot. EC3 challenges Alberto, winner faces Lashley. Alberto turns him down. EC3 says he has no balls. Alberto calls him a bitch. They brawl until Alberto agrees to fight

- 4 Way X Division match: Trevor Lee def. Suicide, Braxton Sutter, and Andrew Everett after Laurel Van Ness distracts Allie and Braxton.

Post match: Sienna comes out and says the Romeo and Juliet romances always end tragically. Sienna says she's worse than Maria.

- Bruce Prichard comes out and says titles are won and lost in the ring, not in outer space. No one knows who the tag champs are. In two weeks the top teams will compete for the titles (note March 30 episode by my math). Decay comes out and says they saved the titles from space and time and want what they deserve. Reno Scum come out and say they deserve the belts for beating DCC. Laredo Kid and Garza come out to stake their claim. They all brawl, but Decay clears them out. LAX appear, with two members coming from the front and three in the back. They lay out Decay.

LAX is comprised of Konnan, Homicide, Angel Rose (a Florida indy talent), Angel Ortiz and Mike Draztic.

- Davey Richards def Suicide

- Mahabali Shera, Humberto Garza Jr. and Laredo Kid def. Idris Abraham (sp?), Fallah Baha & Mario Bokara

- Reno Scum def. Decay

- LAX (Angel Ortiz and Mike Draztic) def. DCC (Bram and James Storm) Before the match: Konnan mentions the Impact White Mafia and how LAX is gonna take it street style.

Post match: Kingston and Storm nearly come to blows and DCC looks close to splitting.

- Xplosion: Angelina Love def. MJ Jenkins

- Bobby Lashley def. Jake Holmes. Note: Lashley was carrying the Impact World Championship

- Karen Jarrett is introduced. Jeremy Borash welcomes her back. She says she's gonna take the high road and is looking forward to the future. EC3 comes out and says he's a locker room leader and the top man. He's going to make Impact great. He says he's not doing it for her last name, but his. Josh Mathews chides Karen for putting the JV team with him. He makes fun of her for bringing all these legends like Dutch Mantel or Bruce Prichard. Josh says the fans are here because they couldn't afford NXT tickets. He brings up his wife Madison Rayne. As Josh keeps pressing, Karen slaps him. All of them leave except for Josh. Madison Rayne comes out and thanks Josh for telling the truth.

- Laurel says her opponent slipped and fell in the Knockouts locker room, thus, she doesn't have a match. She wants Earl to declare her the winner. Earl Hebner starts counting, but Rachael Ellering comes out at 9 with her shoulder taped up.

- One Night Only: Laurel Van Ness def. Rachael Ellering.

- Rosemary def. Santana Garret

- Alberto El Patron def. EC3

Post match: Alberto shakes hands with EC3 and thanks the fans.

Josh says the fans are here because they couldn't afford NXT tickets. Lol.

Swiss Ultimate
03-04-2017, 08:07 AM
He wasn't back when he originally debuted in WWE on SmackDown! in 2011. He was a Mexican aristocrat who was an asshole heel because of the whole "wealth=privilege/entitlement/superiority complex" thing. They dropped that after a while along with any hint of his push, he goes away for a while, comes back, and gets stuck with Zeb Colter, which could've and really should've done wonders for him. The whole "MexAmerica" angle really felt like it had legs, but creative just couldn't find a way for it to work. Can anybody really blame Del Rio for getting frustrated at his lack of a substantial push in WWE?

His original gimmick felt extremely generic and uncreative to me. I also thought his wrestling was boring.

Cool King
03-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Bloody hell, I had no idea that Josh Mathews was married to Madison Rayne.

Cool King
03-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Heres the full thing

- ODB def. Rebel. During the match, Earl Hebner stole Rebel's hat and kissed her. He then took a swig of ODB'S flask and fell down as counted the pin. ODB kissed him after the match.

- Alberto El Patron comes out says he beat the man who couldn't be beaten. He says this is his house and he's not champion because of politics. He says he's a fighter and wants Lashley. EC3 comes out and says Alberto needs to earn his shot. EC3 challenges Alberto, winner faces Lashley. Alberto turns him down. EC3 says he has no balls. Alberto calls him a bitch. They brawl until Alberto agrees to fight

- 4 Way X Division match: Trevor Lee def. Suicide, Braxton Sutter, and Andrew Everett after Laurel Van Ness distracts Allie and Braxton.

Post match: Sienna comes out and says the Romeo and Juliet romances always end tragically. Sienna says she's worse than Maria.

- Bruce Prichard comes out and says titles are won and lost in the ring, not in outer space. No one knows who the tag champs are. In two weeks the top teams will compete for the titles (note March 30 episode by my math). Decay comes out and says they saved the titles from space and time and want what they deserve. Reno Scum come out and say they deserve the belts for beating DCC. Laredo Kid and Garza come out to stake their claim. They all brawl, but Decay clears them out. LAX appear, with two members coming from the front and three in the back. They lay out Decay.

LAX is comprised of Konnan, Homicide, Angel Rose (a Florida indy talent), Angel Ortiz and Mike Draztic.

- Davey Richards def Suicide

- Mahabali Shera, Humberto Garza Jr. and Laredo Kid def. Idris Abraham (sp?), Fallah Baha & Mario Bokara

- Reno Scum def. Decay

- LAX (Angel Ortiz and Mike Draztic) def. DCC (Bram and James Storm) Before the match: Konnan mentions the Impact White Mafia and how LAX is gonna take it street style.

Post match: Kingston and Storm nearly come to blows and DCC looks close to splitting.

- Xplosion: Angelina Love def. MJ Jenkins

- Bobby Lashley def. Jake Holmes. Note: Lashley was carrying the Impact World Championship

- Karen Jarrett is introduced. Jeremy Borash welcomes her back. She says she's gonna take the high road and is looking forward to the future. EC3 comes out and says he's a locker room leader and the top man. He's going to make Impact great. He says he's not doing it for her last name, but his. Josh Mathews chides Karen for putting the JV team with him. He makes fun of her for bringing all these legends like Dutch Mantel or Bruce Prichard. Josh says the fans are here because they couldn't afford NXT tickets. He brings up his wife Madison Rayne. As Josh keeps pressing, Karen slaps him. All of them leave except for Josh. Madison Rayne comes out and thanks Josh for telling the truth.

- Laurel says her opponent slipped and fell in the Knockouts locker room, thus, she doesn't have a match. She wants Earl to declare her the winner. Earl Hebner starts counting, but Rachael Ellering comes out at 9 with her shoulder taped up.

- One Night Only: Laurel Van Ness def. Rachael Ellering.

- Rosemary def. Santana Garret

- Alberto El Patron def. EC3

Post match: Alberto shakes hands with EC3 and thanks the fans.

Josh says the fans are here because they couldn't afford NXT tickets. Lol.

I also have no clue who the majority of the names are in that post.

Evil Vito
03-04-2017, 11:26 AM
I've seen MJ Jenkins on a couple of indy shows here in the northeast. Good for her.

erickman
03-04-2017, 11:26 AM
lol Drunken Hebner.

yeah that sounds like a hoot

The Rogerer
03-04-2017, 12:41 PM
They made the hexagon into an octagon in the logo

RP
03-04-2017, 12:59 PM
I also have no clue who the majority of the names are in that post.

I said the same thing, but i'm considering going back and watching some Impacts on demand to see what they are about. Maybe there is something there. Who knows.

Simple Fan
03-04-2017, 01:22 PM
I said the same thing, but i'm considering going back and watching some Impacts on demand to see what they are about. Maybe there is something there. Who knows.

Most those names were new. Not a lot of them on older Impacts but go ahead and watch.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Watching some Last Knockout Standing match bwt Rosemary and Jade. Rose isn't even on her feet when she is watching Earl count Jade down. If she didn't get up it would be a draw. Dumb shit.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Moose angry that Cody put his hands on him but they showed him being kicked in the balls. Dumb shit.