PDA

View Full Version : Betting Odds for WWE Battleground Revealed

slik
07-23-2017, 03:42 PM
The odds all shifted drastically this afternoon, so smart money has come in.

* Randy Orton over Jinder Mahal (odds 3 to 1 in favor of Orton)

* Kevin Owens over AJ Styles (odds 3 to 1 in favor of KO)

* The Uso's over The New Day (odds 8 to 1 in favor of Uso's)

* John Cena over Rusev (odds 18 to in 1 favor of Cena)

* Natalya clear favorite over other 4 contenders to win title shot

* Baron Corbin over Shinsuke Nakamura (odds 5 to 1 in favor of Baron....I really don't care for that)

* Mike Kanellis over Sami Zayn (odds 10 to 1 in favor of Mike)

* Tye Dillenger over Aiden English (odds 18 to 1 in favor of Dillenger)

credit - betwrestling.com

ClockShot
07-23-2017, 03:53 PM
So, you saying I should make some last minute changes to Tipsters?

slik
07-23-2017, 04:12 PM
yes

#BROKEN Hasney
07-23-2017, 04:30 PM
Depends where you go for Orton V Jinder. Seen Jinder favoured at PaddyPower and SkyBet have then both at the same odds

Bad News Gertner
07-23-2017, 05:25 PM
Just saw this. If Baron cashes in MITB outside of the Punjabi Prison match, does he automatically win?

Droford
07-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Hed have to climb over the outside cage, go through the door then back out the door and back over the outside cage..in other words he ain't cashing in during the match. Maybe afterwords..

Droford
07-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Also I should get bonus points in tipsters if Natty wins since I'm the only one that picked her before these betting lines came out

slik
07-23-2017, 07:29 PM
Just saw this. If Baron cashes in MITB outside of the Punjabi Prison match, does he automatically win?

I think so!

Evil Vito
07-23-2017, 11:45 PM
The betting odds got a long wrong this time.

Maybe they've plugged up a leak. The odds were at the point where they were effectively spoilers.

slik
07-24-2017, 12:01 AM
yeah they sucked this time

rockman725
07-24-2017, 01:25 AM
A Lot of money was lost tonight. lol

Though I did see these odds on another site before I made my predictions, the odds only swayed me on Orton/Jinder, Usos/New Day & the Women's match. All of my other predictions I had kinda made in my mind before hand.

I initially was going to go with Jinder, but I thought Singh Bros would not be able to successfully help him this time so Orton wins the title and then Baron Corbin cashes in on Orton post-match. I thought the New Day could win, but not win the titles so that was a surprise. For the women's match, I was actually gonna pick Lana to win, but the betting odds swayed me to Nattie.

Really shocked at the flipping of the US Title again. The Corbin/Naka finish was bullshit. No way was I gonna pick Aiden English on the preshow. Cena winning was the only way to go. And Bennett should have come out a bit stronger than that tonight.

Side note, they could go with Khali as the one attacking Breeze & Dango, but my initial conclusion is that it's going to be Shelton Benjamin.