PDA

View Full Version : Meltzer says the WrestleMania card is 'up in the air' + news on Stephanie the internet will love

slik
02-08-2018, 09:24 AM
In today’s Wrestling Observer newsletter Dave Meltzer reported nothing is clear at the moment for WrestleMania 34, a sharp turn from the past where he has mentioned specific matches being planned. According to Meltzer several people are holding WWE up from deciding what they have planned for biggest show of the year. Those several people are:

Brock Lesnar
The Undertaker
The Rock

Brock’s contract expires at WrestleMania, though his non-compete extends until August and he might be required to make promotional appearances of some sort from April to August. There has been nothing clear on whether he will re-sign or not with the WWE. Last time Brock had contract negotiations it came down to the very last day and involved Brock walking out of a RAW at one point, which led the show to being re-written around his absence. If Brock re-signs it is believed he will work a program with Bobby Lashley sometime following WrestleMania 34.

Neither Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson or The Undertaker have indicated to WWE yet if they will be appearing at WrestleMania. Cena vs Undertaker has been planned for some time but if Undertaker decides against wrestling then plans for Cena will be altered. The Rock was being discussed as teaming up with Ronda Rousey to face Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

Speaking of Rousey, Meltzer reports — and the internet will love this — the real reason Ronda has been brought to the WWE is secondly to bring in significant PR, ratings and subscriptions (the financials essentially) but the primary reason Ronda was hired was to help elevate Stephanie McMahon to being a mainstream name the way Vince McMahon is. Vince isn’t getting any younger and just like Mike Tyson/Steve Austin brought Vince’s name to the mouths of the general public in the late 90’s the goal is for Ronda to feud with Stephanie, ala Vince vs Stonecold, to bring Stephanie McMahon to the same name value Vince McMahon has. Meltzer notes Ronda was the most searched female athlete of 2017 on the internet.

At WrestleMania Seth Rollins vs Jason Jordan may or may not happen depending on Jordan’s injury status. Finn Balor/Seth Rollins are being discussed for a tag team to feud with The Bar. Asuka still might end up facing Charlotte, despite WWE saying on RAW she would face Alexa Bliss, as WWE has gone back and forth on Alexa vs Nia, Charlotte vs Ronda, Charlotte vs Asuka and even Ronda vs Asuka for WrestleMania at this point. Nothing is set in stone, despite how it plays out on TV.

Evil Vito
02-08-2018, 09:34 AM
In other words, Meltzer knows nothing.

Typical.

Destor
02-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Up in the air = "Ive been saying stuff for about a year now that probably isnt happening so Im going to fabricate this story for the street creds"

slik
02-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Will be kind of funny if Meltzer's reported Brock vs Roman, Cena vs Undertaker (and Cena vs Jinder) consistently throughout the year and it ends up being Brock vs Braun and Cena vs Elias

Shisen Kopf
02-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Meltzer sheep,,,,,

slik
02-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Also kind of funny Meltzer's ranted and raved they signed Rousey to help get themselves get a better deal when their TV contract is up in 2019 because she would 'generate interest' but now she's been hired to 'boost Steph' (which sounds like b.s.)

Big Vic
02-08-2018, 11:15 AM
I still think Sliks original card will happen

Vince McMahon is looking forward to WrestleMania 34, as he expects it to be a bright spot among WWE's recent declining attendance for live events. The feeling is that WrestleMania will sell itself, on name alone, for at least several more years, even if attendance continues to decline for house shows, tv and network specials (formerly called PPV's) and that WrestleMania can continue being held in large stadiums for the foreseeable future.

Early plans for 2018's event include Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar, but that is not rumored to be the main-event of the show. Vince McMahon is aware Roman pinning Brock will likely garner a hostile reaction from the live crowd and as a result is planning on pushing the bout as a major selling point of WrestleMania to help solidify the Roman era, but not the main-event itself. John Cena vs. Jinder Mahal is expected to headline WrestleMania 34 currently. The hook for the match will be that if Cena can defeat Jinder he will break Ric Flair's World Title record but if he loses he will have to retire from WWE forever.

Other matches currently being discussed include Team Ronda Rousey vs. Team Bayley, Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss, Braun Strowman vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Bray Wyatt vs. Kalisto, Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn, Finn Balor vs. Enzo Amore, Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose, HHH/Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle/Jason Jordan and AJ Styles vs. Kane. The Andre The Giant Battle Royal is expected to return and will help get many superstars on the WrestleMania card or pre-show. Bobby Roode is said to be the early favorite to win the Battle Royal.

WWE is also looking ahead at potential WrestleMania 35 host cities and would like to have a decision made by late 2017. Favored choices thus far include San Antonio, Dallas, Miami and Tampa.

credit - newsletters/sites/podcastsJohn Cena vs. Jinder Mahal
Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
Team Ronda Rousey vs. Team Bayley
Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss
Braun Strowman vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Bray Wyatt vs. Kalisto
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
Finn Balor vs. Enzo Amore
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
HHH/Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle/Jason Jordan
AJ Styles vs. Kane

slik
02-08-2018, 11:25 AM
I think the only 'news' he really seemed to report this week was that Elimination Chamber has only sold 8,000 tickets and won't be anywhere near a sell-out.

Triple A
02-08-2018, 12:57 PM
In other words, Meltzer knows nothing.

Typical.

Up in the air = "Ive been saying stuff for about a year now that probably isnt happening so Im going to fabricate this story for the street creds"

To be fair 2 Meltzer, his words were: "There is really nothing clearer regarding the WrestleMania direction even with some changes that have been made to the Elimination Chamber PPV."

"There is nothing clearer" = "nothing really new to report besides what I already said before"... "nothing clearer" vs. "there is nothing clear" is a big distinction imo!

Ol Dirty Dastard
02-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Meltzer is the man. I'm a proud Meltzer Sheep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

slik
02-08-2018, 01:15 PM
In today’s Wrestling Observer newsletter Dave Meltzer reported nothing is clear at the moment for WrestleMania 34

^ B4 any1 accuses me of slikbait ^

(He said the other stuff I posted as well)

Droford
02-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Taker doesn't wrestle. Cena faces Elias which will be a huge letdown from a Taker match.
I dont see how the Rock wrestles. Best case scenario is he's in her corner for a match vs Stephanie with HHH in her corner.
Asuka will face Charlotte. BUT Asuka is going to lose at EC to Nia Jax probably by countout or DQ. Nia Jax doesn't get put in a 3 way with Charlotte instead faces Alexa.

Im also fairly confident that AJ Styles loses the title at Fastlane and that the WWE Title match ends up a triple threat match because WWE doesnt trust AJ/Nakamura.

Destor
02-08-2018, 03:11 PM
they wont trust aj/nak to open? lol wut

Big Vic
02-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Would you guarantee it?

slik
02-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Why wouldn't they trust AJ/Nak?

Evil Vito
02-08-2018, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't trust AJ/Nak to open either, because they should be closing the show ;)

Droford
02-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Ill put it this way, they dont trust Nakamura to be able to sell people on the match with AJ in the lead up. "IM GOING TO BEAT YOU AT WRESTLEMANIA" wont cut it.

The move today to add the winner of Dolph Corbin to the Triple threat at Fast Lane into a 4 way sold me that AJ is losing the belt to someone and thats the only way it can be a triple threat at WM.

slik
02-08-2018, 03:24 PM
should it be baron corbin vs dolph ziggler for the belt instead

put aj/naka in the andre battle royal

Droford
02-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Also they wouldnt put AJ/Nakamura on first because itll overshadow the rest of the night.

Ol Dirty Dastard
02-08-2018, 03:27 PM
#Drostradamus.

slik
02-08-2018, 03:27 PM
That would be a good twitter gimmick

DroBro get at it!

Droford
02-08-2018, 03:31 PM
#Drostradamus.

I did correctly predict the numerical score of the Super Bowl after 3 quarters.

Big Vic
02-08-2018, 03:38 PM
You also said Miz was winning the rumble... guaranteed it.

Emperor Smeat
02-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Easiest solution for the WWE would be to just expect neither Rock nor Taker are wrestling or appearing at the show and stick with Lesnar-Reigns.

Lesnar's post-Mania status shouldn't play a role for Mania while Taker should have legit retired years ago. If they want Lashley-Lesnar for latter, then deal with it after Mania and not have it be something that could mess up what they've supposedly been planning for a year.

Almost a lock if they really use Ronda's star power just to prop up Steph's status, its going to backfire more than help with their mainstream plans.

Destor
02-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Much more likely that not a word of this is true and Meltzer is working you

Ol Dirty Dastard
02-08-2018, 06:07 PM
I did correctly predict the numerical score of the Super Bowl after 3 quarters.

This is not an impressive feat lol

Destor
02-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Its impressive in the sense that the world can be fabulously serendipitous on occasion

#1-norm-fan
02-08-2018, 08:35 PM
This is not an impressive feat lol

Derpford takes what he can get.

(and ignores the rest)

OverTaker
02-09-2018, 11:43 AM
So no Stone Cold or CM Punk? I'm shocked!

Mr. Nerfect
02-09-2018, 07:13 PM
At this point, if you don't have Rock or Taker figured in, it's best to operate without them. I mean, especially when it comes to someone like Taker, who has a lot of health issues. If you're not ready to go by January, it's probably pushing it too far to get you in by Mania.

Nicky Fives
02-12-2018, 12:11 PM
No way they are going to waste Rousey's first Mania match on Bayley.... She gets Sasha, Asuka or Steph herself, or gets sandwiched in a multi-wench match.....

slik
02-12-2018, 03:04 PM
There is talk that

Goldberg

will be in the Andre Battle Royal...I guess it won't be on the pre-show if that happens.

Jordan
02-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Hm, interesting.

Jordan
02-12-2018, 05:11 PM
If that's the case I'd want to see all the monsters jump in for a chance to take the match and bragging rights of tossing out Goldberg. Would be a good way to use Strowman, Kane, Corbin, Rusev... I really like the whole concept. The Battle Royal is a lame duck match unless you have some story tied to it, then you can put people in that matter if you treat it with some hype.

Sixx
02-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Oh, Taker, fuck off already. Stay home and fucking Michelle McCool.

Mr. Nerfect
02-12-2018, 06:27 PM
I've wanted the story of the Battle Royal to be all the former winners entering and trying to win it again for some time. Throw in Braun, Jinder, The Miz and a bunch of other main event talent that have trouble working, and you could have a Battle Royal that approaches meaning something. Probably not though.

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Apollo Crews will win it because "shock value" is more important to WWE than good storytelling or getting guys over.

DAMN iNATOR
02-13-2018, 02:36 AM
Oh, Taker, fuck off already. Stay home and fucking Michelle McCool.

Yeah, pretty much. It'd definitely damage his legacy if the whole removing of his gear and laying it down in the ring was all for nothing. Besides, he's in his early 50s now and has clearly been losing a step between every match he's in for the past couple of years or so. His career needs to be allowed to rest in peace.

Mr. JL
02-13-2018, 02:59 AM
Yeah, pretty much. It'd definitely damage his legacy if the whole removing of his gear and laying it down in the ring was all for nothing. Besides, he's in his early 50s now and has clearly been losing a step between every match he's in for the past couple of years or so. His career needs to be allowed to rest in peace.

Pretty sure his 25th RAW Anniversary appearance was a nod to this. That all his opponents can Rest in Peace now because he's fucking done. That and I swear the cameras were super focused on Undertaker's bare hands as if reminding people he retired.

Honestly, if the WWE wanted to create moments where he has squash matches against jobbers and/or willing legends at all future WrestleMania's where he just Tombstone's and pins them in 30 second matches to pad his record each year, I think most fans would be down for that. The WWE can still advertise him, him and the fans get a WM moment and technically the mother fucker continues on.

Damian Rey 2.0
02-13-2018, 03:22 AM
Fuck that. Just have him show up on random episodes of Raw to destroy some low level jobber. Like a Raw after Mania. Get a nice pop, give the crowd a tombstone and call it a day.

slik
02-13-2018, 09:08 AM
Cena said on RAW last night that 'WrestleMania can even bring a legend back from the dead'

Droford
02-13-2018, 09:28 AM
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Njb_rjV9NYI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slik
02-13-2018, 11:19 AM
lol Droford

Jordan
02-13-2018, 05:08 PM
I just free styled this story in another thread but it should be here...

Smackdown Live (sometime soon). We get the show on the air and it is mentioned that Shane McMahon isn't here tonight but D Bryan is. That's it.

Next week, we start the show talking about the disappearance of Shane McMahon. It's sold real as fuck, like maybe he just got fed up with his Dad and Triple H and maybe even "left the country".

Sometime during the week we get Tweets that tell us it's possible Shane McMahon's disappearance involves foul play. On Raw the announcers take a time out shot to talk about the developing disappearance. As Cole does his serious face, the screen cracks and flickers with some dark shit. I mean dark satanic fucking shit, torture chamber, blood, screams, three huge dark silhouetted men with weapons standing looking over something, someone? The only words spoken are a deadly scary quiet... "You will ... rest.... in.... peace"....

Holy shit? Daniel Bryan is backstage at Raw with Kurt Angle, they looks scared as fuck. Daniel says he doesn't know what he's going to do. Kurt looks lost and confused.

Smackdown, the next night.

Daniel Bryan looks like he hasn't slept, he comes out open the show, absent of his cheer and Yes chants. He starts a promo about the crazy stuff that has happened in WWE, but to take a man away from his wife and kids... it's just too far. The lights go out. The bells chime. The smoke rises, blue lights everywhere. Bryan is alone in the ring, scared, ready to take on whatever comes at him. As we focus on Bryan's fearful bravery, three huge shadows appear on the ring apron Wyatt family style. As the slowly enclose upon Bryan, The Dead Man appears to be gliding down the aisle like a true phenom. We get the special dark lighting for the scene about to take place.

Taker made a deal, he beats Shane, Shane was supposed to go away. But that didn't happen, and he has to live with the fact that yet again a McMahon used his name to make their own. We see the flashes of The Ministries abduction and crucifixion of Stephanie McMahon.

The Undertaker claims that he will keep Shane McMahon's soul forever, now that his Ministry is back, they will take whatever they want, Championships, careers ... and Souls. As he speaks the lights appear to show the shrouded figures as. HARPER, ROWAN, and finally CORBIN. The announcers ponder what this all means? Does The Undertaker control Smackdown Live! if he controls Shane McMahon?

Over the next few shows we see how the Ministry of Darkness is stronger than ever, that Corbin is obviously the young gun and the Bludgeon Brothers the muscle. We see clips of Shane McMahon begging for help. Being tortured, being converted into a pawn for The Ministry.

WM is around the corner and something has to be done. Who can help save Shane McMahon and Smackdown?

JOHN FUCKING CENA BITCH. Daniel cuts a promo on Taker saying that he'd love to be the one to make him tap out at Wrestlemania but since he can't do it, he knows someone who would love to. Cena comes out and there we go, two to three weeks of build. Cena wins, takes back Shane, Taker has no emo ceremony like last year, more of a death like he did against Yoko at the Rumble in 94. After WM The Ministry continues now with Baron Corbin as the lead and perhaps recruiting some of those freaks from NXT, and they feud with Cena, AJ, Nakamaura etc... all summer. Building to a big showdown with Baron and Cena or Baron Cena AJ triple at Summerslam.

Simple Fan
02-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Damn, thought it was going to Ronda Rousey instead of John Cena. Not bad though.

slik
02-23-2018, 11:19 AM
None of the news sites have reported anything definite. WM is 6 weeks away from Sunday. They'll have to give a more definite idea of plans going forward Sunday...I could see Elimination Chamber having a wonky finish tho.

I could picture this as the Mania card:

Braun/Rollins/Roman/Lesnar
AJ/Dolph/Nakamura
KO/Sami
Ronda & Cena/Steph & HHH
Miz/Balor
Nia/Alexa
Carmella/Charlotte
Sasha/Asuka
Andre Battle Royal
Women's Battle Royal
Uso's left off the card again

XL
02-23-2018, 12:13 PM
I agree Cena could fill the Rousey partner role. Not a fan of 2 multi-man Title matches though.

#1-norm-fan
02-23-2018, 12:16 PM
I don't think there's gonna be any change with the expected title matches. Just Roman vs Lesnar and Styles vs Nakamura. Nothing has really changed to scare then away from those matches.

#1-norm-fan
02-23-2018, 12:18 PM
Cena would be a good partner for Rousey. Makes it feel like a bigger deal. Could give Rousey a seamless transition into her first "regular" feud too. Have Nikki get jealous and leave Cena in an awkward position of still being friends with Rousey but also not wanting to see his wife get murdered. Ronda vs Nikki at SummerSlam with Cena as the ref. Does Cena call it down the middle or does he protect Nikki and ensure he continues getting vagina?

slik
02-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Nothing has really changed to scare them away from those matches.

Depends on how this turns out...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What comes first next week - The Jon Bravo evidence video or Roman Reigns in the Elimination Chamber? Chicken or egg, chicken or egg, chicken or egg...�� <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WWE?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WWE</a> <a href="https://t.co/AaUmWdas1q">https://t.co/AaUmWdas1q</a></p>&mdash; Brad Shepard ���� (@TheBradShepard) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/967080239473020928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 23, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jon Bravo confirms on his Instagram account that his video exposing potential evidence against <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WWE?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WWE</a> Superstar Roman Reigns will be out “Very early next week.” The Elimination Chamber is this Sunday! <a href="https://t.co/NqS95EZ0HE">https://t.co/NqS95EZ0HE</a> <a href="https://t.co/i5Tv57mGJz">pic.twitter.com/i5Tv57mGJz</a></p>&mdash; Brad Shepard ���� (@TheBradShepard) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/967078809408278538?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 23, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ol Dirty Dastard
02-23-2018, 02:19 PM
Why does this guy so desperately wish to "expose" Reigns. I don't understand.

Don't get me wrong I don't doubt Reigns does or has done steroids, but if he's gotten away with it, why blow his ass out of the water? He's not competing in a real sport. Leave the fucking guy alone.

XL
02-23-2018, 02:31 PM
The bigger annoyance is the threat of exposure; if you’ve got a video just fucking put it out, get it done with.

slik
02-23-2018, 02:35 PM
I don't know why - it sounds like he has bigger people that will get caught in it (if it's legit) like Mark Wahlberg.

My guess is he's focusing on Reigns to not garner the attention of more notable people with pull who could have it prevented from going public maybe? Otherwise, no clue...

Emperor Smeat
02-23-2018, 06:10 PM

Don't get me wrong I don't doubt Reigns does or has done steroids, but if he's gotten away with it, why blow his ass out of the water? He's not competing in a real sport. Leave the fucking guy alone.

I'd assume its probably because Reigns is the biggest wrestling star on the list and timing the announcement to cause the most embarrassment to the WWE considering how close it is to Mania. Only other person who would be bigger to expose on the roster is Cena since he's claimed for years his bulky body isn't due to roids.

WWE's already taken several hits to their Wellness Policy and if its exposed guys are still doing roids and not getting busted, its just going to be another hit to its image.

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2018, 07:23 PM
I don't think he's going specifically after Reigns, as opposed to just going after anyone with a name, but I don't understand why he hasn't already used the stuff to leverage a deal and why it needs to be public.

Jordan
02-23-2018, 07:56 PM
I wonder if someone in booking is thinking of putting Seth Rollins in, to make a true rematch from WM a few years back. Seth vs Roman vs Brock

#1-norm-fan
02-23-2018, 08:06 PM

Maybe he's a wrestling fan.

Emperor Smeat
02-23-2018, 08:59 PM
Turns out the alleged roid dealer did reveal the reason why he's focusing on Reigns (and Mark Wahlberg) and its due to having the most evidence of him buying roids out of everyone on the supposed list. Also gave a reason why the WWE has been the targeted the most for his claims.

His evidence is based on the stuff raided by the Feds from his clinic that he has legal access to as part of his trial. He's using it as part of a plea deal being worked on with the Feds.

Wrestling Inc. asked Bravo why Reigns was the only WWE name mentioned, and if it was because there is not enough evidence for the other names.

"Yes, on every individual that Richard has named I do my due diligence to carefully go thru every piece of evidence as well as verify contact information etc.," Bravo replied (sic). "The Reigns case is unique because of the way orders were placed and delivered. The reason why I have done each client individually was because all 3 have came out and said they did not know of WFN nor Richard Rodriguez. I am giving detailed information for each person to show that the evidence I have is legitimate and they did indeed place orders with WFN. Once this evidence is shown I will not have to show this level of evidence on each individual. Besides WWE and former WWF stars there are UFC, NBA and NFL players as well. It's a really big case and I am coming up with a plan besides the film to provide that information for everyone. The film itself is not a film meant to expose people but portray a message and the big names help deliver that message to the public. Hope that helps. Thanks!"

Rodriguez also explained why WWE is strict about their testing policy, but no one can have a build like many of the competitors without consuming some kind of substance.

"Well, we all know that WWE is a publicly traded company and they claim to possess some of the most strict testing requirements for their athletes," said Rodriguez. "However, the harsh reality is those kind of physiques are never attainable without drugs... you cannot walk around 250-plus pounds, four percent body fat, without using [substances]. Hence why it's sad to see these kind of people that are considered role models mislead the public and their follower."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0223/637258/filmmaker-on-why-roman-reigns-is-named-in-steroid-ring-over/

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2018, 09:52 PM
Interesting.

mike adamle
02-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Would be so amazing if all the rumored matches actually happened for once.

John Cena vs. The Undertaker

WWE Universal Title Match- Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Title Match- AJ Styles (C) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Mixed Tag Match- Braun Strowman & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

SmackDown! Women's Title Match- Charlotte (C) vs. Asuka

Kurt Angle vs. Seth Rollins

SmackDown! Tag Team Title Match- Loser Leaves SmackDown!- The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (C) vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston)

Raw Women's Title Match- Alexa Bliss (C) vs. Nia Jax

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match- The Miz (C) vs. Cesaro vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Elias vs. Apollo vs. Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Title Match- Bobby Roode (C) vs. Randy Orton

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Pre-Show

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Baron Corbin vs. Sheamus vs. The Big Show vs. Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev vs. everybody else

WWE Cruiserweight Title Final Match- Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali

Raw vs. SmackDown! Lumberjill Match- Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch

Jordan
02-23-2018, 11:30 PM

SmackDown! Tag Team Title Match- Loser Leaves SmackDown!- The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (C) vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston)

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match- The Miz (C) vs. Cesaro vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Elias vs. Apollo vs. Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Pre-Show

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Baron Corbin vs. Sheamus vs. The Big Show vs. Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev vs. everybody else

That's pretty damn good.

:y::y:

#1-norm-fan
02-24-2018, 02:25 AM
Hasn't Asuka already chosen to go after the Raw title?

Emperor Smeat
02-24-2018, 03:09 AM
Yeah she finally made the official announcement this past RAW.

Before that Angle just assumed she was going after the RAW title and made her defend the opportunity of keeping it as a singles match at Mania.

Sixx
02-24-2018, 03:37 AM

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Pre-Show

Is Triple H a face or a heel now? Is he around at all?

mike adamle
02-24-2018, 07:34 AM

Hopefully Nia Jax beats her at Elimination Chamber and Asuka decides to just challenge Charlotte. Is there anyone worth while for Charlotte to even face at Mania? I guess Becky Lynch but that has no story at the moment.

XL
02-24-2018, 07:39 AM
Let’s please not have the first ever Women’s Royal Rumble winner beaten and shunted across a month before Mania.

XL
02-24-2018, 07:40 AM

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Pre-Show

The Cruiser Match is a bit weak but that’s what they’ve got to work with, aside from that it’s a great looking card.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-24-2018, 09:30 AM
I'd probably only watch the cruiser-weight, IC ladder match and AJ/Shinsuke

Ruien
02-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Rollins needs something meaningful. Sadly, his best bet is pr9bably to be Rhondas partner so hopefully that happens.

mike adamle
02-24-2018, 10:05 AM
A match against Kurt Angle is meaningful.

Ol Dirty Dastard
02-24-2018, 10:14 AM
Just depends how they work the match. Kurt is limited, but if he's healthy/fit he may have one silver bullet left in the chamber IF YOU WILLLLLL.

mike adamle
02-24-2018, 10:56 AM
He's still got some gas left in the tank. He was injured during Survivor Series, he did what he could. It's been months since then, and this is the biggest stage there is, I'm sure he'd come ready to go. And I'm sure Rollins could drag something great out of him if he wasn't all there.

They just need to have Kurt go heel and blame Seth for Jason Jordan's injury and there's your storyline.

XL
02-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Have Authors of Pain debut at EC and cost Rollins the match, reveal that Kurt was the mastermind behind the attack. They can do most of the heavy lifting through to Mania.

Also solves the problem of not having Ellering go on the road, and gives them a mouthpiece.

slik
02-24-2018, 02:07 PM
Billi Bhatti of the dirty sheets is reporting the following for WM was decided Friday at the creative meeting for EC:

* Roman vs. Brock - but it won't be treated as the main-event, especially if the steroid scandal breaks. If that happens, Roman won't win and Brock will drop the title Monday on RAW after WM

* Cena vs Taker

* AJ vs Naka

* Sasha vs Bayley - Triple H is pushing for this to be for the RAW Women's Title

* Asuka vs Charlotte - SD women's title

* Nia vs Alexa - Nia is one of Vince's pet projects

* Rusev winning the Andre Battle Royal, as he's projected to be a top-five selller going into WM weekend with fans in attendance.

* Ronda/____ vs. Steph/HHH

* They are still deciding what they want to do with Rollins, Braun, Balor and Miz on the RAW side.

* Lashley has signed but his WWE deal will allow him to still fight in Bellator as well periodically

* Vince does not expect Brock Lesnar to re-sign

* The Undertaker changed his diet post hip-surgery and has begun doing Yoga. He's said to feel the best he has in years and he might wrestle for another 2-3 WM's before retiring.

Jordan
02-24-2018, 02:33 PM
Hahah Taker forever mother fuckers

#1-norm-fan
02-24-2018, 02:42 PM
If Taker wrestles, clearly it will be Biker Taker since Dead Taker left all his shit in the ring last year.

Jordan
02-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Maybe there is a new incarnation awaiting... Yogi Taker anyone?

Simple Fan
02-24-2018, 02:49 PM
And Boo Boo Kane

mike adamle
02-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Oh shit, forgot to throw Shane McMahon vs. Daniel Bryan on my predicted Mania card, throw that on there too. I'll throw some possible stipulations next to my updated card:

Main Event- Mixed Tag Match- Braun Strowman & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

Hell In A Cell Match- John Cena vs. The Undertaker

Daniel Bryan vs. Shane McMahon

SmackDown! Tag Team Title Match- Losing Team Splits Up- The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (C) vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston)

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match- The Miz (C) vs. Elias vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Cesaro vs. Apollo vs. Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Title Falls Count Anywhere Match- Bobby Roode (C) vs. Randy Orton

#1 Contender for Raw Women's Title Match- Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

#1 Contender for WWE Title Match- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

Pre-Show

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal featuring Baron Corbin, Kane, The Big Show, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev,

WWE Cruiserweight Title Final Match- Roderick Strong vs. Mustafa Ali

Cruiserweight 10 Man Tag Match- Kalisto, Hideo Itami, Akira Tozawa, Gran Metallik, & Cedric Alexander vs. Brian Kendrick, Jack Gallegher, Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, & TJP

Sixx
02-25-2018, 01:01 AM
Oh shit, forgot to throw Shane McMahon vs. Daniel Bryan on my predicted Mania card, throw that on there too. I'll throw some possible stipulations next to my updated card:

Main Event- Mixed Tag Match- Braun Strowman & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

Daniel Bryan vs. Shane McMahon

SmackDown! Tag Team Title Match- Losing Team Splits Up- The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (C) vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston)

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match- The Miz (C) vs. Elias vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Cesaro vs. Apollo vs. Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Title Falls Count Anywhere Match- Bobby Roode (C) vs. Randy Orton

#1 Contender for Raw Women's Title Match- Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

#1 Contender for WWE Cruiserweight Title Match- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

Pre-Show

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal featuring Baron Corbin, Kane, The Big Show, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Rusev,

Cruiserweight 10 Man Tag Match- Kalisto, Hideo Itami, Akira Tozawa, Gran Metallik, & Cedric Alexander vs. Brian Kendrick, Jack Gallegher, Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, & TJP

Hm, the rest of the card looks like you're being serious. What's up with this lame ass joke?

mike adamle
02-25-2018, 06:18 AM
Honestly it was just a typo, meant to say #1 contender for WWE Title Match lol

Jordan
02-25-2018, 10:17 AM
Yeah it was a realistic card until Shane/Bryan.

mike adamle
02-25-2018, 10:28 AM
I can see them having some sort of gimmick match that isn't very physically exerting for Daniel Bryan, and I can't see them leaving Shane McMahon off the card. I see something similar to The Rock vs. Erick Rowan from a few years ago between them. Not an actual full length match.

slik
02-25-2018, 05:43 PM
Hearing the 'E signed Lashley...

Bobby Lashley is basically a less-talented Brock Lesnar with 1/10th the charisma.

Mr. Nerfect
02-25-2018, 07:54 PM
I always liked Lashley enough. He looks the part, at the very least, and I liked a match against Kurt Angle I saw.

Emperor Smeat
02-25-2018, 08:36 PM
According to the Observer, current feeling within the WWE is the Reigns roids scandal being legit but Vince will just find an excuse to not punish Reigns so his plans for Mania are not messed up.

mike adamle
02-26-2018, 10:42 AM
After Elimination Chamber my predictions go like this:

Main Event: Mixed Tag Match- Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

SmackDown! Women's Title Match- Charlotte (C) vs. Trish Stratus

Winner controls SmackDown!- Daniel Bryan vs. Shane McMahon

#1 Contender for WWE Title Match- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

Raw Women's Title Triple Threat Match- Alexa Bliss (C) vs. Asuka vs. Nia Jax

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match- The Miz (C) vs. Braun Strowman vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe vs. Cesaro vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Matt Hardy

#1 Contender For Raw Women's Title Match- Bayley vs. Sasha Banks

Pre-Show

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal featuring Dolph Ziggler, Rusev, Apollo, The Big Show, Kane, Baron Corbin, Jinder Mahal

10 Man Cruiserweight Tag Match- Kalisto, Hideo Itami, Akira Tozawa, Gran Metallik, & Cedric Alexander vs. Brian Kendrick, Jack Gallegher, Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, & TJP

Not as great of a card but still pretty hot. Obviously the Charlotte-Trish match is just wishful thinking, we will probably end up with Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch and the other women will end up in a clusterfuck tag match instead of the cruiserweights who will either not make the show or be thrown in the ATGMBR.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-26-2018, 11:01 AM
PWInsider are reporting it's just straight up Alexa V Asuka now.

mike adamle
02-26-2018, 04:18 PM
Sounds lame.

Luigi
03-01-2018, 01:42 PM
I can see The Rock making an appearance of some kind, but I don't think he'll wrestle. My hope is that Undertaker doesn't wrestle, but I don't think my wish will come true unfortunately. If Taker does wrestle, I think he'll go over at Mania, only to get squashed by the same wrestler at a later non-Wrestlemania PPV.

#1-norm-fan
03-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Who is neg repping Luigi? Guy's got insane credentials to give his opinion on wrestling. Clearly someone's jealous.

Sixx
03-01-2018, 02:54 PM
DAMNiNATOR, clearly.

DAMN iNATOR
03-03-2018, 05:29 AM
DAMNiNATOR, clearly.

Only once. No more, no less. You don't believe me have a mod check his sheet.

Sixx
03-03-2018, 05:37 AM
Because I care enough to do so. :)

Luigi
03-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Only once. No more, no less. You don't believe me have a mod check his sheet.

I can verify that this in fact true. If this was a part of some kind of ‘newbie hazing’, then my response to that is as follows: I think there are better and more constructive ways to cultivate and foster an online community that we can be proud of. Ironically enough, one of the moderators on here has left me the most hateful comments. He has given me these types comments on four separate occasions. I will not name who he is, but I am trying to work things out with him privately.

Jordan
03-03-2018, 11:38 PM
I can verify that this in fact true. If this was a part of some kind of ‘newbie hazing’, then my response to that is as follows: I think there are better and more constructive ways to cultivate and foster an online community that we can be proud of. Ironically enough, one of the moderators on here has left me the most hateful comments. He has given me these types comments on four separate occasions. I will not name who he is, but I am trying to work things out with him privately.

Dear Luigi,

Consider this your final warning. If you do not cease the constant disruption of our communities topics I will be forced to remove your access to this forum, permanently.

Sincerely,
TPWW Management

Luigi
03-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Dear Luigi,

Consider this your final warning. If you do not cease the constant disruption of our communities topics I will be forced to remove your access to this forum, permanently.

Sincerely,
TPWW Management

My sincere apologies. I will try and stay on topic from here on out. I will express any concerns via private messaging.

slik
03-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Things will still probably be a little messy for another week or two. Then they should announce who Asuka will face, decide if Braun gets added to the main-event, etc.

Kind of WM 32 eque in a way since a lot of the booking has come 'down to the wire'.

DAMN iNATOR
03-04-2018, 02:53 PM

Not accusing anyone, but my top 3 suspects are Juan, ABT and Destor. I will contact Slik Jaw Investigations immediately to take your case.