PDA

View Full Version : Which team would you move from NXT to the main roster first?

Rollermacka
02-21-2018, 10:10 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YcLUtH2Mzb8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So "supposedly" there's gonna be a bunch of call ups to the main roster right after Mania. So between Heavy Machinery and the Authors of Pain, which team of Big Sweaty Men :naughty: would you rather see moved up to the main roster and which brand would you add them to?

Evil Vito
02-21-2018, 11:00 PM
AOP have accomplished all they're going to in NXT.

#1-norm-fan
02-22-2018, 12:00 AM
Yeah, AoP is more main roster ready.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-22-2018, 12:08 AM
Heavy Machinery can be moved to released for all I care. AOP wins.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-22-2018, 12:09 AM
Not sure how one of them won Dave Meltzer most improved award or some dumb shit.

Evil Vito
02-22-2018, 12:12 AM
I kinda doubt that Paul Ellering is going to be going on the road full time, so I think AOP will be flying solo once they go to the main roster.

Maybe Ellering will stay in NXT and manage War Machine or something.

Evil Vito
02-22-2018, 12:14 AM
Actually, I'd really like to see AOP/War Machine before AOP go up. Could still debut AOP post-Mania if you want but I'd have them keep appearing on NXT through Takeover Chicago in June.

Emperor Smeat
02-22-2018, 12:15 AM
AOP.

Should have been called up a lot sooner but TM-61 being out for a while due to injury screwed up the call-up plans for them and DIY. Think even Sanity got their call up delayed because of TM-61's bad injury timing.

Lock Jaw
02-22-2018, 12:26 AM
AOP for sure, but not sure of the brand.

I'd say Smackdown, but they already have a "monster" team there. I'd say RAW but then they would just have an eight month feud against Cesaro/Sheamus.

#1-norm-fan
02-22-2018, 12:51 AM
Actually, I'd really like to see AOP/War Machine before AOP go up. Could still debut AOP post-Mania if you want but I'd have them keep appearing on NXT through Takeover Chicago in June.

If it happens before they get called up, War Machine would have to win. Leave it as a "dream match" for the main roster at some point.

Of course, it would probably just end up being a 5 minute match on an episode of Smackdown but ideally it would be cool to see them save it up.

Mr. Nerfect
02-22-2018, 04:57 AM
I don't particularly care. AOP seems far more logical. I'd like to see them in some slugfests with Sheamus & Cesaro.

Sixx
02-22-2018, 07:13 AM
Umm, why do Authors of Pain dress like The Shield?

My Final Heaven
02-22-2018, 08:52 AM
Because without shirts they look like gross fat Samoans

Danny Electric
02-22-2018, 09:13 AM
From what I know AOP aren't Samoan and also if Ellering doesn't come up with them then I wouldn't put them with Heyman, especially if Lesnar is to leave after Wrestlemania.

Danny Electric
02-22-2018, 09:14 AM
Oh and call them up to Raw because can't have them and Wyatt Family 2.0 on the same brand.

Simple Fan
02-22-2018, 12:40 PM
AOP paired with Jinder Mahal on Smackdown.

Rollermacka
02-22-2018, 02:11 PM
Because without shirts they look like gross fat Samoans

From what I know AOP aren't Samoan and also if Ellering doesn't come up with them then I wouldn't put them with Heyman, especially if Lesnar is to leave after Wrestlemania.

I think the one with the big shoulder tattoo is part Indian (one of his parents is from India) so the Jinder thing is possible :roll: but I want to say the other is Eastern European.

I included Heavy Machinery because as people mentioned with War Machine coming in and TM 61 back (plus I've heard there's some other teams coming up soon).... I don't really see them becoming the centerpiece of the tag division anymore. I could see them "getting over" with the casual audience better than AoP could. With Otis doing the worm and Tucker doing the "horn" taunt before hitting the big splash, I could see them getting a big push, whereas you already have Bludgeon Bros as monster heels, AoP may not have the same Impact in either tag division.... unless they go to 205 Live :shifty:

Sixx
02-22-2018, 02:42 PM

Apparently one is Punjabi and one is Albanian.

Nicky Fives
02-23-2018, 03:24 AM
AOP by a mile. Heavy Machinery does nothing for me.

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2018, 03:30 AM

I like that idea except for the Jinder Mahal part.

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2018, 03:31 AM
I wouldn't be opposed to AOP on Raw and Heavy Machinery on SmackDown, honestly. Machinery against The New Day, The Bludgeon Brothers and The Usos could all be pretty fun.

Simple Fan
02-23-2018, 11:19 AM
I like that idea except for the Jinder Mahal part.

I think it makes total sense. Get rid of the Singh Brothers and get AOP. AOP are still very green and being paired with a vet like Mahal would be good for them. Of course I think Mahal did a great job as champion and the company let him down. Plug AOP in with him and he's a threat again.

XL
02-23-2018, 11:50 AM
Out of interest; in what way do you think Mahal did a great job as champion?

Simple Fan
02-23-2018, 12:18 PM
I thought he looked the part of a champion and I don't think his matches were bad. I also thi k the character was good but WWE didnt do it any favors.I like the khallas as a finisher as well. I think WWE did a bad job of booking him towards being a champion and that has alot to do with people's perception of him. Totally should have won the ATGMBR before receiving that push but I probably came out of nowhere. I'd love to see him get another run with the title that actually seems legit.

Mr. Nerfect
02-23-2018, 07:30 PM
It makes sense, all things being equal, only Jinder Mahal sucks.