PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Austin

cream
05-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Yes, Austin is on one of his many wwe holidays. But as we all know, things change like the wind in this company and he could be back at any time.

So here is an idea for an Austin return.

When he was playing his sherrif role he was getting pops but nothing to huge. Maybe this could be used to bring him back as a non-wrestling heel, preferrably on SD! because they need some star power.

Now lets just say things on SD! are getting out of hand and Angle cant control his wrestlers anymore. So he hires Austin to be the Head of Security (not sherrif) on SD!. He then creates a faction of heels to be part of his "security company" and of course they will be going after the big faces.

I suppose this could work on Raw if there was no evolution, or EVo turned face.

The icon killer
05-27-2004, 11:11 PM
look I miss Austin too but he just not good if he can't wrestile and am sorry but angle the sameway so don't expect to see angle much longer

Wildcat789
05-27-2004, 11:16 PM
look I miss Austin too but he just not good if he can't wrestile and am sorry but angle the sameway so don't expect to see angle much longer

Uhm, what in the blue hell was THAT?

I had to read that 4 times just to understand what you were trying to say. Austin wasn't released because he couldn't wrestle fuckwit, he was released because he said he wasn't getting enough money. Happy now that you made Austin look like the bad guy?

The WWE was prepared to keep Austin for a long time as the kick ass face. They are also prepared to keep Angle for a long time as well. On top of that, Angle is temporarily injured. If you don't understand what that means, it means that he will be back on the roster. Please, just stop talking and quit while you're behind.

Wildcat789
05-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Oh and by the way, although your idea is good, It'd work better with anybody BUT Austin. The fans just wouldn't boo him. It'd end up being a big mistake trying to ever make SCSA heel side.

John la Rock
05-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Austin is now a has been

sorry man I don't want to see him come back

cream
05-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Oh and by the way, although your idea is good, It'd work better with anybody BUT Austin. The fans just wouldn't boo him. It'd end up being a big mistake trying to ever make SCSA heel side.

Yeah it didnt work the first time thy tried it, so what you say is kinda true.

But, when he originally came back(co-GM, sherrif) he was doing the same thing he was doing almost 6 years ago. So maybe a change would be good, both for him and us.

Granted, it would be almost imposible to really get him over huge as a heel, I couldnt see anyone else pull off the character.

Shadow
05-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Angle? Not being able to wrestle? Dude....are you an even bigger idiot than I am? Angle's ready to wrestle on any given sunday. Only reason he isn't now is the WWE doesn't want him to kill himself. At least the angle they have him in now means we see him on TV more. So dude, on behalf of the dumber portion of the wrestling forum, shut the hell up.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-27-2004, 11:53 PM
I've got a better idea for Austin... how about they not give him another contract, and let him stay off my tv?

Batsu
05-28-2004, 02:14 AM
It's impossible for casual WWE fans to boo Austin now...for the most part. No matter what he does, how bland repeated Stunners get, they won't boo him.

c4g2
05-28-2004, 02:19 AM
He needs a new finisher... Imagine...

Tazz: OMG!!! Steve Austin just hit a Beer Can on poor Bradshaw!!! What a devastating move, the Beer Can!

Rock Bottom
05-28-2004, 02:29 AM
Austin was released because the two parties couldn't come to an agreement regarding "Stone Cold Steve Austin" as a name. Not because of just a salary issue. The guy banked off of merchandise alone.