PDA

View Full Version : New Match Idea

Ruien
03-11-2018, 10:59 AM
The 6 pack challenge at Fastlame made me think of a new match stipulation. Keep the 6 pack challenge but make it so if someone gets pinned that isn't the champ is eliminated. If the champ is eliminated at anytime then the match is over and the person who like the champ is the winner.

Only way for the champ to win is to have everyone else eliminated.

It helps the champ because everyone else will ensure he does not get pinned but hurts the champ since he has to ensure everyone is eliminated. Where as any other wrestler just needs to pin the champ first to win.

Let's do it!

Anybody Thrilla
03-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Seems like a huge uphill battle for the champ. What would they have had to have done to deserve a defense like this?

Anybody Thrilla
03-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Interesting concept, though.

Savio
03-11-2018, 11:11 AM
ERAG or bust!

Savio
03-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Let's tweak it and say if the champ pins someone else it's over.

Jordan
03-11-2018, 11:20 AM
Almost verging on TNA but ... I do like the drama of that angle. Would be more interesting depending on the champion, for me that story would be stronger with someone like Cena because he always fights the odds, where as AJ isn't on that level yet.

Ruien
03-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Seems like a huge uphill battle for the champ. What would they have had to have done to deserve a defense like this?

I don't think it's that much of an uphill battle. Everyone will still be eliminating everyone else and protecting the champ from being pinned.

Ruien
03-11-2018, 11:34 AM
The 6 pack challenge is worse imo because Cena can pin Owens and AJ loses the title. In this case, AJ would have to be pinned.

Anybody Thrilla
03-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Let's tweak it and say if the champ pins someone else it's over.

I think this makes it a little more fair for the champ.

Emperor Smeat
03-11-2018, 03:36 PM
As is, feels like it benefits the champ too much. No reason for him/her to get involved until much later on while everyone else's main priority is to thin out the numbers first. Only real worry for the champ is once too many people are gone since it means the chances of a successful pin/sub jumps by a lot.

Even giving the champ the ability to end the match at any time seems too much of a benefit.

Ruien
03-11-2018, 06:30 PM
So that. Really confus3d why people think it's a terrible match for the champ.

Droford
03-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Shoulda just been a 30 minute scramble match

Savio
03-11-2018, 08:44 PM
As is, feels like it benefits the champ too much. No reason for him/her to get involved until much later on while everyone else's main priority is to thin out the numbers first. Only real worry for the champ is once too many people are gone since it means the chances of a successful pin/sub jumps by a lot.

Even giving the champ the ability to end the match at any time seems too much of a benefit.

People would not want to tire themselves out thinning the herd.

Ruien
03-12-2018, 12:37 AM
You people act like that is what will happen. Do the people who begin the rumble just chill to save energy or go under the ropes and hang out? In the elimination chamber how often does a wrestler just chill to avoid getting tired?

Luigi
03-12-2018, 02:54 AM
This is a very innovative idea and I am in support of this. My props to you. It’s always nice to see the younger generation of fans putting on their thinking caps and coming up with novel ideas.

Anybody Thrilla
03-12-2018, 03:24 AM
Calm down, Ruien. I said I liked the concept. It's not actually going to happen anyway, so there's nothing to get bent about.

Ruien
03-12-2018, 01:42 PM
SERIOUS BUSINESS. WWE will implement my idea damnit.

Gerard
03-12-2018, 02:16 PM
What would they have had to have done to deserve a defense like this?

Pumped Stephanie, recorded it, and sent it to Vince. Who, after jacking off to it, decided to have his Vengeance in a "sports entertainment" match.