PDA

View Full Version : Question about The Cat

Spoon Bender
12-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Was he wasted on Smackdown or is he just not very hot on the mic?

Chyno
12-21-2003, 11:14 AM
I hope that they do something wih the cat beside him dancing cause it's getting old very fast

FakeLaser
12-21-2003, 02:11 PM
The Cat sucks in every way.

Champion of Europa
12-21-2003, 02:12 PM
I :heart: The Cat

Vince reportedly loves his character, so I get to see more of him. :cool:

Kane Knight
12-21-2003, 03:58 PM
I hope that they do something wih the cat beside him dancing cause it's getting old very fast

It was old 30 days before it started.

Corkscrewed
12-22-2003, 02:19 AM
Vince loves the character? Damn, he really IS crazy. Cat's been pretty boring. I actually was GLAD Vince came out to interrupt the segment. Yes, I was GLAD THAT VINCE CAME OUT. Didn't think I'd say that so soon.

StoneColdStunner
12-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Ernie Miller is going to wrestle. They need to get him in a feud to get him in a match with someone that's why he's just doing this entertaining disco thing, as an angle to get his first match. It probably won't be against Vince. Ernie Miller will probably have his first match against Rikishi.

Seeing him dance was already worst enof...seeing him wrestle would kill me :| donīt hope they do that :-\

MVP
12-22-2003, 11:02 AM
Ernest Miller sucks in every way possible. I remember back in WCW when he was a major heel and overused terribly. Probably one of the reasons I stopped watching WCW back in 99.

thebitch
12-22-2003, 11:18 AM
Cat has never once impressed me. His dancing act is old, his wrestling skills suck, and he is even worse on the mic. Why exactly they hired him, I do not know.

As for Vince loving his character, lets look at some of the other shit on WWE TV and that explains that.

Vastardikai
12-22-2003, 12:31 PM
There was only one time he entertained me:

It was a holiday edition of Nitro, and it featured a Santa passing out toys during a Cat interview. Santa got in the ring and the Cat said, "Somebody Call my Momma, I'm about to kick Santa's Ass!" Then he gets T-Boned by Santa, causing either Tenay or Shiavone to say something like "Santa must have been training at the Power Plant" (yeah right, like they actually taught wrestling moves there...). Needless to say, the Cat got his, and Santa wound up being BG East spokesman Perry Saturn.

Sephiroth
12-22-2003, 04:35 PM
They should let kane burn his ass then watch him dance that would be entertaining.

FakeLaser
12-22-2003, 05:22 PM
The only reason The Cat was ever pushed in WCW was because WCW was up against racial discrimination charges.

Batsu
12-22-2003, 10:54 PM
He was actually funny in WCW. His act seems kinda stale with that little sidekick of his, and that cruddy music that even Flash Funk himself would call toilet fodder.

They should just bring back his "low-budget" WCW music. That seems to work better with his dancing (esp. since he's supposed to be a James Brown ripoff)!

Fox
12-22-2003, 11:11 PM
The only reason he was so "big" in WCW was because he and Bischoff are such good friends. That's probably also the only reason why he's in the WWE right now, actually.

TazroK
12-23-2003, 04:04 AM
Cat rocks dumbasses. Alot better than Benoit and Angle.

moshingfreak
12-23-2003, 04:08 AM
I liked The Cat when he was in WCW. I reckon give him back his "Im The Greatest" theme music, bring back Sonny Ono and I would probably like him in WWE

Currently, his dancing is getting boring

The Miz
12-24-2003, 12:44 PM
lol shutup dickheads, cat is the man

diamondcutter
12-24-2003, 05:41 PM
Well, I'm a little surprised that Vince McMahon actually likes someone from WCW. Personally, I like The Cat. He was very funny as WCW commissioner, and had one of the best skits in late '99 when he did the Billy Blanks parody, "CatBo." I agree that they should have him continue his Muhammed Ali/James Brown character with his old music. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Corkscrewed
12-27-2003, 02:45 AM
I rarely ever actually really detest a wrestler to the point where I absolutely wouldn't care if they were fired. Most of the time, it's just fun to hoss bash or whatnot. But The Cat is tremendously boring, and frankly, he's taking up valuable TV that that would be about 1000 times better served for, say, Ultimo Dragon or Sean O'Haire.

c4g2
12-27-2003, 05:18 AM
I heard scotty and Rikishi were pissed at the Cat (And still are) because there is only time for one dance act and the Cat has been given the nod. If so, the boring Cat should get the hell out of the way and let them dance (especially Rikishi).