PDA

View Full Version : I wish bad blood was tomarrow

The icon killer
05-29-2004, 11:18 PM
I Can't wait for The Hell In A Cell macth HBK Vs HHH it may not be for a title but its going to be a good macth I can't wait

Dazz
05-29-2004, 11:46 PM
LOL, your a weirdo, and will be banned shortly.

The icon killer
05-30-2004, 12:05 AM
y

ilt_undertaker
05-30-2004, 12:05 AM
Im gonna be there :cool:

Fryza
05-30-2004, 12:11 AM
Why do you attach that pic in about every post?

FFD
05-30-2004, 01:47 AM
Why's that girl so skinny? Her arms are like the size of my fingers.

Azriel
05-30-2004, 02:24 AM
Make sure you give us a report ilt.

ilt_undertaker
05-30-2004, 02:39 AM
I will try and remember, trnbuckle

*refrained from saying "trnbucket"*

Mayo
05-30-2004, 03:20 AM
Is that The icon killer in that pic? If not, then why the hell is he dating a Jeff Hardy mark?

Goldbird
05-30-2004, 03:21 AM
I hope this cunt gets banned soon, aka the idol killer.

Nark Order
05-30-2004, 03:42 AM
See, now don't you wish you guys hadn't heckled me earlier? A newbie killer would've been very useful in this situation....

The Outlaw
05-30-2004, 03:46 AM
LOL

Boondock Saint
05-30-2004, 03:49 AM
:wtf:

Edge
05-30-2004, 03:56 AM
LOL, your a weirdo, and will be banned shortly.

y ? [ QUOTE ]

1. You keep Posting BS posts and it's a wast of our time reading them, we want to read proper wrestleing discussion not the crap we have been reading as of late

2. It's pissing some of us off that you keep putting that fricken "girl" in you're posts all the time. It's also doing you no good for you as people are starting to wounder if you are normal or not lately you might of read that people are calling you a weirdo and can you blame them ?

3. Next time you need to blow you're nose use a hanky not you're girl friends head. I mean I don't mean to sound hateful or anything but that girl you keep posting in you're posts makes Michael Jackson look good. :|

4. Ways of stoping people hateing you:

Stop posting topics about how you feel about a ppv in a wrstleing forums. Wrestleing forums are where you DISCUSS wrestling and give polls and shit like that.

And for love god stop posting those god damn photos of that girl !! people are getting pissed.

bottom line: GET YOU'RE SHIT TOGETHER !!!!

Nark Order
05-30-2004, 03:59 AM
y ? [ QUOTE ]

1. You keep Posting BS posts and it's a wast of our time reading them, we want to read proper wrestleing discussion not the crap we have been reading as of late

2. It's pissing some of us off that you keep putting that fricken "girl" in you're posts all the time. It's also doing you no good for you as people are starting to wounder if you are normal or not lately you might of read that people are calling you a weirdo and can you blame them ?

3. Next time you need to blow you're nose use a hanky not you're girl friends head. I mean I don't mean to sound hateful or anything but that girl you keep posting in you're posts makes Michael Jackson look good. :|

Stop posting topics about how you feel about a ppv in a wrstleing forums. Wrestleing forums are where you DISCUSS wrestling and give polls and shit like that.

And for love god stop posting those god damn photos of that girl !! people are getting pissed.

I agree completely...

However... learn how to spell.

The Ravishing One
05-30-2004, 07:34 AM
y

Is it so hard to pu Wh before it?

Thats WHy you're a fat, out of shape pork sucking peon.

c4g2
05-30-2004, 10:06 AM
R U 4 sure?

Dazz
05-30-2004, 10:24 AM
y ? [ QUOTE ]

:lol: ! I couldn't have put it any better mineself.

Also LOL at Mayo's Jeff Hardy mark comment, funny shit.

c4g2
05-30-2004, 11:08 AM
JEFF HARDY MARK

I THINK I LOOK LIKE A JEFF HARDY MARK DO YOU

Ferocious
05-30-2004, 11:15 AM
JEFF HARDY MARK

I THINK I LOOK LIKE A BULL DURING ITS CASTRATION DO YOU?

c4g2
05-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the horror no bull resist resist don't submit to the evil man no run run away ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sephiroth
05-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Dear icon killer,

Can you please stop making shitty threads!

You stupid cunt! :rant:

P.S. I would neg rep you if it would be possible, cunt! Oh and i will no longer call you Icon Killer from now on you're name will be: Tracy aka Seph's bitch.

The Ravishing One
05-30-2004, 12:12 PM
^Rep me instead :p

The Ravishing One
05-30-2004, 12:16 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/j/jeffhardy/12.jpg
A picture is worth a thousand words :D

c4g2
05-30-2004, 12:19 PM

Jeff: No I'm morphing into that girl who smoked coke with me the black top the wild colors and that pendant NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sephiroth
05-30-2004, 12:21 PM
How many pushes did i get in the WWE again?

The Ravishing One
05-30-2004, 12:23 PM
:lol:

HankScorpio
05-30-2004, 12:30 PM

How many moves can I do in a row before I botch one?

The Outlaw
05-30-2004, 03:06 PM

How many people are NOT obsessed with criticizing me at TPWW's wrestling forum?

MVP
05-30-2004, 03:08 PM
Jeff Hardy is absolutely horrible, how can anybody be a die hard fan of him?

Xero
05-30-2004, 03:17 PM
(Looking in mirror) Wow, I DO look like an idiot...

Mayo
05-30-2004, 03:18 PM

How many people are NOT obsessed with criticizing me at TPWW's wrestling forum?

*Jeff Hardy thinking to himself*

"Why do women enjoy being pleasured with these two fingers?"

"Because they're mine."

WHOA, a new pick up line! I gotta tell Matt about this one!

Shadow
05-30-2004, 03:46 PM
I'd kill you all if I wasn't busy putting my insides back in me. Not every girl with multi-colored hair is a Jeff Hardy mark num-nuts. But still...icon killer makes me look like a genius. And that's hard to do.

ilt_undertaker
05-30-2004, 11:20 PM
He's banned :'(

Shadow
05-30-2004, 11:53 PM
How do you know he's banned?

ilt_undertaker
05-30-2004, 11:57 PM
When a person is banned, there rep box (the thing with the check boxes) is gone.

His is gone, so therefore he is banned :'(

Mayo
05-30-2004, 11:59 PM
How do you know he's banned?

Well one indication is that he's not listed in the member's list anymore.
I guess all of his bad grammar, threads, and pics caught up to him
:'(

Longshot
05-31-2004, 02:31 AM
I Can't wait for The Hell In A Cell macth HBK Vs HHH it may not be for a title but its going to be a good macth I can't wait

I agree every time HBK and HHH are together they put on amazing matches.

Also I dont see what the big deal is with colouring your hair. Hell although my hair is it natural colour I've been know to make it purple or green or blue...do big deal. :roll:

cream
05-31-2004, 02:37 AM
I'd kill you all if I wasn't busy putting my insides back in me.

No you wont.

Thelivinglegend
05-31-2004, 10:00 AM
Also I dont see what the big deal is with colouring your hair. Hell although my hair is it natural colour I've been know to make it purple or green or blue...do big deal. :roll:

I didn't understand a word of that part of the post, did anyone else?

c4g2
05-31-2004, 10:04 AM
*BOWS DOWN TO REMAINS OF THE ICON KILLER'S REIGN OVER TPWW*

You know, icon killer was really a hybrid of Dark_Kane and sexymanalive. The Trolls of Bad Spelling bonded together to create the icon killer... and it all came to the end when The Trolls of Bad Spelling lost to S. H. I. T (Spelling-checkers hiding in TPWW) in an I Quit match.

This is the match report...

JR: And now it's the highlight of RAW, with the Trolls of Bad Spelling (TOBS) taking on S. H. I. T in an I Quit match!!! The loser will quit as an active member in the battlefield called TPWWF...

*Lights dim. The Titantron flickers, and displays a post in hopeless English. The image of the post, replaced by Kane shrouded in darkness*

King: And now, the Trolls are coming out!!! Dark_Kane, and sexymanlive are here!!! There are flames all around the stage as the Trolls' flames in TPWW appear on the Titantron. Apparently sexymanlive has something to show to the booing crowd! He takes off his cape, and shows a message to the corwd!
JR: I think it says 'Kart Angel sucks?' Now, who is Kart Angel? It sounds like the sort of racing games that God loves...
*Trolls enter the ring. sexymanalive watches as Dark_Kane raises his hand, and slams it down on the 'Enter' key on his miniature keyboard, activating his Flame pyro!*

*The words TPWW is S.H.I.T appear on the Titantron*
King: This is S. H. I. T! And now the whole stable is emerging into the arena, lead by Loose Cannon and The Ravishing One! And S. H. I. T race to the ring where they engage in battle with the Trolls of Bad Spelling...
JR: Dark_Kane is on fire!!! Clothslines c4g2! Slams Goldbird! And LC has him in a triangle choke!!! sexymanalive tries to break up the submission, but Kane Knight hits the Retard Shot on sexymanalive!
King: Dark_Kane reverses the triangle choke and tosses LC over the ropes! Edge tries to spear Dark_Kane, but jindrak wanders into his way and gets mowed down!
JR: BAH GAWD Dark_Kane with a Choke Slam on Kane Knight!!! Dark_Kane with a pin! 1... The whole S. H. I. T piles on Dark_Kane, breaking up the fall!!!
King: sexymanalive with the setup for Sweet Chin Music! He goes for trnbuckle! No! trnbuckle holds up a Grammar and Spelling Checker and decks sexymanalive on it!!!
JR: BAH GAWD SEXYMANALIVE HAS BEEN STUNNED BY TRNBUCKLE
King: That's a mortal blow for sexymanalive!!!

*commercial*

JR: Now we are 15 minutes into the final showdown between the Trolls of Bad Spelling and Spelling-checkers Hiding In Tpww!!!
King: And the fight has spilled to outside the ring... Looks like a street fight is immenent...
JR: Confusion in S. H. I. T as Dark_Kane clotheslines Corky and Fallen from Down!!! #1-wwf-fan EATS BOOT!!! BAH GAWD
King: Oh My God!!!
JR: BAH GAWD BAH GAWD SEXYMANALIVE HIT A MOONSAULT FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE ONTO S. H. I. T BAH GAWD WITH BBQ SAUCE
King: sexymanalive pin on half of S. H. I. T!!! 1.. 2.. Holy smokes! The Ravishing One stomps on sexymanalive!!! Pin broken up!!!
JR: I have no doubt, King, that this is one electrifying match here...
King: Dark_Kane whipping TheOneLameGunn into the ringpost! And a dropkick on sexymanalive sends him flying into Dark_Kane!!!
JR: I have no doubt here, King that the Trolls are being overrun here...
King: I agree, JR! The Trolls are at a serious disadvantage here...

*Titantron shows the letters H B K*
Speakers: I think I'm cute! I know I'm sexy! I got the looks, that drive the girls wild!
JR: The show-stopper! The show-stopper!
King: It's HBK!!! Show-stopper!
JR: HBK with a steel chair! A chairshot to Fryza! Another one to Mayo!! Loose Cannon tries to disarm him, but gets a shot to the nuts for that!
King: And sexymanalive with the Sweet Chin Music on c4g2!!! HE CONNECTS!!!
JR: Pin!!! 1.. 2..
King: Goldbird! Out of nowhere with a frog-splash!!! He saved the match for S. H. I. T!
JR: HBK beating up Goldbird !!! And now Goldbird has been forced to retreat to the Spanish announcers' table..
King: Goldbird is absolutely exhausted by now... HBK preparing a diving elbow onto Goldbird helpless on the announcers' table!!!
JR: BAH GAWD!!! BAH GAWD!!! TEAM MACKEM!!! TEAM MACKEM!!!
King: Team Mackem destroying the Trolls! oxstar and The Mackem grab HBK and sending HBK to the mat with a double-team suplex!
JR: Sephiroth with a powerbomb on Dark_Kane!!! Shaggy with a pin on Dark_Kane!!!
1.. 2.. Oh! Dark_Kane with a shoulder up! His endurance is admirable!!!
JR: What a match here!!! sexymanalive mows down Team Mackem with a ladder!!! He has Loose Cannon in the Sharpshooter now!!! Loose Cannon is howling in pain!!!
King: Loose Cannon struggling for the ropes now!!! Will he tap? Will he?
JR: Corky with that valuable clothesline on sexymanalive!!! Team Mackem takes over, beating up sexymanalive while loopydate hits the Loopy-plex on Dark_Kane!!! And that's a pin!!! 1..2..3!!! That's a pin!!! HBK tried to storm loopydate, but got ST-FUed by c4g2!!!
King: sexymanalive is enraged!!! He storms across the ring, taking down S. H. I. T! The Trolls of Bad Spelling have lost, but they intend to leave a trail of destruction behind...
JR: BAH GAWD BAH GAWD IT'S 91 WITH A POSTER BLASTER!!! HE HAS THE BLASTER WITH HIM!!!
King: 91 has with him the weapon to ban the Trolls forever!!! The Trolls snatch the weapon from him and crush it!!! Will anything stop them!!
JR: What? Goldbird with a bow-an-arrow!!! The Icon Killer!!! The ancient and revered weapon!!! How did he get that?
King: The arrow is released! It hits Dark_Kane on his heel!!! Dark_Kane is vaporised!!!
JR: sexymanalive tries to run!!! But it's Loose Cannon with a stunning blow on the head with the Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus!!! sexymanalive has met his match!!!
King: sexymanalive has been destroyed!!!
JR: What a great match King! A Match of the Year candidate!
King: That was an amazing Street Fight!!! Concluded by a Randy-Orton-like moment by LC!!! And this concludes an amazing RAW!!! Goodnight!!!

HankScorpio
05-31-2004, 10:46 AM
LMAO!! Awesome!!

Longshot
05-31-2004, 02:24 PM
I didn't understand a word of that part of the post, did anyone else?

Well to put it into words you can understand. I was saying whats the big deal in dying your hair different colours? Everyone was making fun of The Icon killer and Jeff Hardy. Those people who were making fun of them obviously dont have the balls to be different and try different looks.

Sephiroth
05-31-2004, 03:59 PM
:lol: at the post of c4g2

Mayo
05-31-2004, 06:42 PM
I've only been here for 2 days, and someone already mentions me in a hilarious skit! :love:

Rep for c4g2!!!