PDA

View Full Version : Which PPV held the fatal 4-way match between Mankind, The Rock, Steve Austin & Kane?

Hired Hitman
05-30-2004, 03:53 AM
Which PPV Held the fatal fourway match between Mankind, The Rock, Steve Austin & Kane?

John la Rock
05-30-2004, 06:33 PM
I think it was a UK show like in 98

Rob
05-30-2004, 07:52 PM
You might be thinking it's Capital Carnage but it's not. Thanks for bringing back the awful memories of that show. Not even seeing Jackie's tits in person could save it.

Can't even remember who the 4th person was but The Rock wasn't in that match that night. I don't recall seeing a 4 way with that line up on PPV but I could be wrong.

sadio8
05-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Didn't that match take place on a raw in 1998 ? Course i could be wrong as well

MVP
05-30-2004, 08:21 PM
It was Steve Austin, Mankind, Kane, and The Undertaker in the fatal four way at Capital Carnage I believe.

06-01-2004, 11:10 AM
You might be thinking it's Capital Carnage but it's not. Thanks for bringing back the awful memories of that show. Not even seeing Jackie's tits in person could save it.

Can't even remember who the 4th person was but The Rock wasn't in that match that night. I don't recall seeing a 4 way with that line up on PPV but I could be wrong.

Rock faced X-Pac for the title. Me and my friends ordered the show and we all had one of those "we KNOW he's going to lose but my god he's about to win, aaaaahhhhhhh" moments when X-Pac got a near fall, we genuinely thought he had it won. Madness. That was a good match. On the other hand, stuff like Tiger Ali Singh going over Edge with his half a move (botched) served to piss me off no end.

Rob
06-01-2004, 02:39 PM
I knew Rocky faced X-Pac cos it was one of the better matches I've seen live. Edge and Christian tripped me up in the crowd when they did a run in during Gangrel's match. I had 3 cokes in my hands and had to pay for another 3. Bastards!

Hired Hitman
06-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Foley said he had a match in his "Foley is Good" Book, they all said stuff before the match, they would mock the "pimpin' ain't easy" saying with words that replaced Pimpin', like 'Limpin', shrimpin', chimpin'' etc.

But he didn't write where it was held...

Rob
06-13-2004, 12:08 PM
That was a house show though.

Hired Hitman
06-13-2004, 11:33 PM
Okay, thank you.

Yes, I know I said PPV. Oh well, thanks for the info.