PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Appreciation Thread.

Loose Cannon
06-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Here you go Shadow. Appreciate Away.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/j/jeffhardy/03.jpg

Favorite Jeff Hardy Moment: When he faced Taker in a ladder match for the title on Raw. I rally wanted him to win and was marking like a bit** when he almost had the title.

Lara Emily
06-01-2004, 11:57 PM
My favorite match was against Booker T when he semi turned heel. I've never seen anyone get tossed over the top rope like he did that night.;) :D

Joe Kerr
06-02-2004, 12:04 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:4roSCqghz1IJ:cwhiteman.envy.nu/scans/jhardy1.jpg
http://www.thewrestlingcrypt.com/jeff002.jpg
http://www.thewrestlingcrypt.com/jeff003.jpg

Lara Emily
06-02-2004, 12:07 AM
I think I've gone blind.

ilt_undertaker
06-02-2004, 12:08 AM
You wanted Jeff Hardy to beat the Undertaker!?!?! ":mad:"

Loose Cannon
06-02-2004, 12:08 AM
**Spiced the thread up a little. :naughty:

Lara Emily
06-02-2004, 12:10 AM
You wanted Jeff Hardy to beat the Undertaker!?!?! ":mad:"
Hell I really dislike UT these days and even I didn't want to see 2Xtreme Boi win the title.

Joe Kerr
06-02-2004, 12:10 AM
i was marking out for Hardy to beat taker as well...that wouldve been the greatest upset...it was the turning point for taker as well from heel to face.

Shadow
06-02-2004, 12:37 AM
*BOWS THE F*CK DOWN TO LOOSE CANNON AND SHALL NEVER BERATE RANDY ORTON AGAIN!*

Well...until he somewhat messes up again. Anyways...on with the thread!

Fav Jeff Hardy moment would be the ladder match with Taker, just at the beginning of his face turn after his respect phase. Also fav Jeff Hardy Moment would be TLC 1 aka Wrestlemania 2000 Triple Threat Ladder Match. For me, the moment Jeff entered my heart was when he dived off that ladder and crashed into Bubba. Gods...what a wrestler. What an entertainer. Again...Thanks LC!

HardyStonerfan
06-02-2004, 12:57 AM
WOOT! Or something like that, a thread I can acctually feel comfertable responding in. Because I can say whatever I like and you idiots can't say much to piss me off.

1. JEFF HARDY ROX!!

Anywho, lets just say I didn't even like the Hardy boyz until about a year and a half ago right after Matt jumped Ship to Smackdown. I just started getting into the whole Character of Jeff Hardy. I sorta like his Poerty..some of its just soo damn weird. And his Songs...errr...if you can call them that are midocer at best. So, see I'm not all Hardcore and shit about Jeff I just happen to like his wrestling style.

The moment that turned me into a Jeff Fan. WWF InVasion, where he faced RVD For the HardKore title. Sadly he lost but some sick ass Bumps were taken in that one.

The second moment that sticks in my mind was a six man tag match around Christmas of 02 I wanna say might be wrong can't really remember, Would have to go cheak my tapes to be sure, but it was the first ever Smackdown RAW together on ONE SHow thing. (Shrugs) Some of the shit he did in that Match kicked serious Ass.

And third and probably what just makes him kick ass all together. TLC 1 BABY! Wrestlemania...That match kicked ass!!!

Yep, thats the sum of my appreciation for Jeff Hardy, now excuse me while I steal your pictures!! :-D

Imagi-Nation
06-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Its been a while since I've heard that music. Damn I miss it. The whole arena erupts when it kicks in. The energy...insane.

I've been following WWF/WWE since the early 90's when I was a young kid, and Jeff Hardy is my fav wrestler of all time.
I remember back in 99, the No Mercy ladder match between The Hardyz and E&C. The end of that match I was like :| that guy is the fuckin man!!! That was the day he became my fav wrestler. Up until then Id been a big Undertaker fan, but nothing could compare with the excitement that Jeff brought to his matches. Flying round with all these cool new moves. He was awesome. Ofcourse most of you people here hate him and say he sucks as a wrestler etc, but to me he was a great wrestler. Not because he is a great technician of the mat, but because he is just so damn entertaining. The only guy that came close to him was HBK back in his prime.

But Jeff Hardy is the man.
Miss him. Miss entertaining wrestlers.
WWE has gotten rather boring since last February hasnt it...
Hope to see him back in the WWE in the future :)

HardyStonerfan
06-02-2004, 02:13 AM
Come back soon Jeffo! (Holds up signs and does a back flip)
Yes, I have been tokeing...(Blinx and wanders off)

John la Rock
06-02-2004, 03:10 AM
ya I hope he comes back soon too

Goldbird
06-02-2004, 03:41 AM
I miss his pot. Where does he buy them?

Neh, come back Jeff.

#1-norm-fan
06-02-2004, 04:04 AM
Yeah, I can think of two or three times that I was going more crazy wanting someone to win a match than I was when Jeff faced 'Taker for the title. Jeff is the man. Hoping he comes back soon.

HankScorpio
06-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Has anyone seen the Jeff shoot interview, He is out of his head! they ask him questions and he answers COMPLETELY different questions, also, every 5 seconds it seems he's changing subjects, that guy's train of thought was de-railed at the station

c4g2
06-02-2004, 08:34 AM
The hair dyes and sprays have finally gotten into his head... Poor Jeff. There goes your brain. :wavesad:

The Ravishing One
06-02-2004, 08:52 AM
*awaits the picture of that girl*

big_bluto
06-02-2004, 09:49 AM
I was thinking about doing a thread like this a few weeks ago, but haven't had the time.

Basically here's my thoughts on Jeff Hardy;

Jeff comes in for a lot of heat on this site, because he can't wrestle in any sort of technical style, his in-ring skills are generally quite shoddy, and he looks sufficiently different enough to justify using the phrase 'WEIRDO!'

However, credit where it's due, Jeff Hardy is famous for basically one thing - taking awesome bumps.
Now for this on it's own he should be cut some respect in my lowly opinion.

The match that's been referred to above against Taker, was going on while Jeff was supposed to be working with Ric Flair backstage because he was having trouble motivating himself.
Added to this, a few of his friends had been released (Justin Credible, and some others whose names I can't remember), and Matt was drafted to Smackdown.
So he's gonna be quite unsettled, lonely and out of sorts, as well as already being de-motivated.

Now when all this was going on, WWE gave Jeff a push, where I seem to remember he held either the IC or Hardcore Title, and then got his main event shot at the WWE Title with the UnderTaker in a Ladder match.
The actual match itself was really good. Very entertaining, with the right ending.
Considering everything that was going on in the background, how he must have been feeling, and the standard of the match that was put on while all this was going on?
Well done Jeff Hardy.

What Jeff brings to the ring is courageous, risk-taking, high-flying, energetic, strangeness.
Now that is a strange combo, but if you examine each one seperately, you'll see what I mean.
Anybody who is nuts enough to jump off ladders, through tables, or take other sick bumps on a fairly regular basis catches your eye.
Add in jeff's image, and you can see why he appeals to some fans more than others.
Okay - he's not a great wrestler, but he's good at what he does.

From all of this, I suppose that I would like to see Jeff Hardy back in the WWE.
:wtf:
WTF?
Why, I hear you cry?

Because he's good at what he does, and what he does is generally quite entertaining!

Nowhere Man
06-02-2004, 11:00 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff back, if he's improved on his ability to take said "awesome bumps" without screwing them up. I loved the Hardy Boyz/E & C feud, but after Jeff went single, his work got awfully sloppy, so much so that some guys even broke character out of frustration (Rico: "God dammit, Jeff, come on!") Towards the end of his WWE run, he'd become a liability in the ring, and more of a danger to himself and his opponents than a fun-to-watch spot machine.

HankScorpio
06-02-2004, 11:05 AM
^^
ROFL
I'd forgot about that Rico missed spot, that was one of the most hilarious things I've seen!!

Kane Knight
06-02-2004, 11:42 AM
I'd appreciate it if every other thread wasn't loaded with music that goes off the minute you click on it.

Loose Cannon
06-02-2004, 11:45 AM
That was for Shadow. He loves the music.

HankScorpio
06-02-2004, 11:49 AM
I'd appreciate it if every other thread wasn't loaded with music that goes off the minute you click on it.

me too, I've had to remove my speakers at work :mad:

Kane Knight
06-02-2004, 11:53 AM
You don't have to set it up to automatically play.

c4g2
06-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Yeah I was listening to music then suddenly this tune started playing... I thought there was something wrong with my com :lol:

Loose Cannon
06-02-2004, 11:58 AM
The theme was kind of annoying me too, so it's gone. I forgot the code to set it up so you can hit play anyway.

Loose Cannon
06-02-2004, 11:59 AM
me too, I've had to remove my speakers at work :mad:

lol at HARDY Boys music blaring at your work. haha.

Joe Kerr
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:6grr7YSlavsJ:spdk1.20m.com/images/jeff_hardy.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:klYDWMlRA0oJ:www.golface.demon.co.uk/images
http://www.ume.sakura.ne.jp/~docmari/matazo/gallery_/JEFF.jpg

Ferocious
I hereby appreciate Jeff Hardy.

:shifty:

Kane Knight
06-02-2004, 12:01 PM
The theme was kind of annoying me too, so it's gone. I forgot the code to set it up so you can hit play anyway.
Annoying...Much like the prodigal epileptic himself.

sensai86
06-02-2004, 09:13 PM
He gets me so mad cause he is so good at wrestling, but he's doing all that stupid crap. Anyway with time he will learn

Shadow
06-02-2004, 09:36 PM

Never said I loved the music. But, however, whenever that music played, I totally marked out for him. Its such a great theme. However, I don't need to be hearing it everytime I click on this thread. Still...thanks for this thread Loose Cannon. I needed it.

The Ravishing One
06-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Can we close this thread now?

Jeff Hardy pisses me off :rant:

Batsu
06-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Favorite Jeff Moment: when he was dressed up as one of Los Conquistadors and did the Swanton to Edge.

Ferocious
06-02-2004, 10:22 PM
My favourite Jeff moment was when he left/got fired I wasn't paying attention as to which.

Favre4Ever
06-03-2004, 12:17 AM
You all remember when Jeff took Triple H's Intercontinental Title? The Game had to waste two whole episodes in a mid card feud getting it back so he could job it to Kane!!!! WOOT JEFF HARDY!!!

Lara Emily
06-03-2004, 12:18 AM
My favourite Jeff moment was when he left/got fired I wasn't paying attention as to which.
:)

Fryza
06-03-2004, 12:32 AM
I liked that time he jumped from something.

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 07:38 AM
I also loved the time he died his hair eight colours, put on loads of body paint, wiggled his leg like a spaz during his entrance then got into the match, botched a few moves, dived off a 120 foot high ladder with the Swanton on one of the Dudleys, but missed and he landed on the concrete through 16 tables and then got up and did it again.

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 07:40 AM
I also loved the time he died his hair eight colours, put on loads of body paint, wiggled his leg like a spaz during his entrance then got into the match, botched a few moves, dived off a 120 foot high ladder with the Swanton on one of the Dudleys, but missed and he landed on the concrete through 16 tables and then got up and did it again.
Sorry - can you give me some more detail at which moment that happened.
I'm having trouble narrowing it down.

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Sorry - can you give me some more detail at which moment that happened.
I'm having trouble narrowing it down.

It was actually at FUCKIMADEITUPTOGETSHADOWPISSEDATMEATHON a Smackdown PPV a year or so ago.

c4g2
06-03-2004, 08:20 AM
**BOWS TO FEROCIOUS FOR NO REASON**

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 08:24 AM
It was actually at FUCKIMADEITUPTOGETSHADOWPISSEDATMEATHON a Smackdown PPV a year or so ago.
Was that the one where he had some sort of dishcloth hanging out of his trouser pocket?
I think I remember it now!

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Was that the one where he had some sort of dishcloth hanging out of his trouser pocket?
I think I remember it now! It most certainly was, I believe also he was wearing a white vest which he took off at the same time as Matt took off his black vest.

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 09:37 AM
I think I remember it now!

It most certainly was, I believe also he was wearing a white vest which he took off at the same time as Matt took off his black vest.

Wasn't that the time that there was spontaneous cheering from many women in the audience?

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 09:41 AM
Wasn't that the time that there was spontaneous cheering from many women in the audience?
I thought it was an army of pre teens who wanted to drink his dirty bathwater?

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 09:53 AM
I thought it was an army of pre teens who wanted to drink his dirty bathwater?

That would do funny stuff to your insides!
All that mad hair dye and body paint?

Going back to the afore-mentioned match, I seem to recall about 1/2 way through that match, Matt fell on his hands and knees in front of the other wrestler, and Jeff used him as a springboard and hit the other wrestler guy butt first in the corner! OMG!
That has to be the sickest move ever!
If the hardy's ever get back together, they should use that as their finisher, unless jeff can come up with something mental like a somersault off of the top rope or something?

*Bluto fakes marking out, while stifling a quiet yawn*

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 10:00 AM
I think also Jeff grabbed someone in a front face lock then turned it into a Diamond Cutter type Manouver, only thing was he botched it everytime.

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Is that like that mad move that everyone walks into?

You know the one where he runs straight up the corner ropes, onto the turnbuckle and does this somersaulting, spinning, leg drop thing, but frequently either misses the wrestler, or lands on them ass first?
Meantime in the background, JR keep shouting 'Whisper In The Wind' which is really stupid because he should be saying 'Weirdo In The Air'

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 10:08 AM

You know the one where he runs straight up the corner ropes, onto the turnbuckle and does this somersaulting, spinning, leg drop thing, but frequently either misses the wrestler, or lands on them ass first?
Meantime in the background, JR keep shouting 'Whisper In The Wind' which is really stupid because he should be saying 'Weirdo In The Air'

Exactly

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Exactly

Maybe not quite exactly.
He perhaps should have chosen the phrasing:
Painted, Dyed, Mental-looking, Risk-taking, Tteeny-heart-breaking, Flying-botch-meister In The Air

Then again, JR wouldn't be able to get that many words out without an obligatory [INSERT JR PHRASE HERE]

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Maybe not quite exactly.
He perhaps should have chosen the phrasing:
Painted, Dyed, Mental-looking, Risk-taking, Tteeny-heart-breaking, Flying-botch-meister In The Air

Then again, JR wouldn't be able to get that many words out without an obligatory [INSERT JR PHRASE HERE]
BAHGAWDPAINTEDDYEDMENTALLOOKINGRISKTAKINGTEENYHEARTBREAKINGFLYINGBOTCHMEISTERINTHEAIRBAHGAWD.

I think on this evidence he could do it easily

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 10:18 AM
BAHGAWDPAINTEDDYEDMENTALLOOKINGRISKTAKINGTEENYHEARTBREAKINGFLYINGBOTCHMEISTERINTHEAIRBAHGAWD.

I think on this evidence he could do it easily
LOL when I read that!

I think if I could ever get JR to actually say that during an episode of RAW then my life would be complete.
Plus I would die laughing :y:

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 10:20 AM
I can say the whole thing in about three seconds. So I'm sure for the period from when Jeffs foot hits Matts back, to when Jeff goes arse over tit and lands on the floor it would be over.

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 10:21 AM
I can say the whole thing in about three seconds. So I'm sure for the period from when Jeffs foot hits Matts back, to when Jeff goes arse over tit and lands on the floor it would be over.
Got any suggestions for the 'Swanton Bomb'?

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 10:23 AM
Same phrase but faster lol

Seanton Bomb > Swanton Bomb

Joe Kerr
06-03-2004, 12:13 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/joe10

you should like the video

tucsonspeed6
06-03-2004, 02:52 PM
To appreciate Jeff Hardy, I will now give you all another famous Jeff poem:

Today I took a sick bump
and my body needs aleviation
I fell hard on my rump
But I do it for appreciation

I love to hump ladders
and my bumps look like in ring masturbation
but none of that matters
I do it for the appreciation

I enjoy the glowing hair dye
I got it from a greasy asian
LSD makes me think I can fly!
And I do it for the appreciation

-Jeff Hardy (sent to me personally, written from his own hand.)

HankScorpio
06-03-2004, 02:54 PM
^^
ROFL, he really is a poet
seriously who'll shed a tear if they never see him wrestle/fall from high places again?

LK
06-03-2004, 04:40 PM
As far as Jeff is concerned if he really wants to come back and is 100% committed to the WWE and is willing to improve his wrestling ability then I wouldn't mind having him back. I just watched his shoot interview on the wrestling channel and it does appear that he would want to come back and that him being released was the best thing that could have happened to him.

He definetly wasn't the greatest in the ring but him and Matt, Edge and Christian and the Dudleyz did give us some great matches such as the ladder matches, the TLC matches and there was also his own singles matches against RVD at Invasion and Summerslam and also his match with the Undertaker on Raw.

But if he comes back and is just the same as before and he botches moves frequently and he is just a spotfest there is no place for him in the WWE because he is a danger to himself and to others. I didn't really like him in the spell when he was on his own on Raw but if he is willing to improve his mat skills then I would give him another chance. Anyway it seems that he probably will be back in the WWE in the future so I think I would give him a chance. As long as he doesn't wear anymore of that damn paint.

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 04:46 PM
To appreciate Jeff Hardy, I will now give you all another famous Jeff poem:

Today I took a sick bump
and my body needs aleviation
I fell hard on my rump
But I do it for appreciation

I love to hump ladders
and my bumps look like in ring masturbation
but none of that matters
I do it for the appreciation

I enjoy the glowing hair dye
I got it from a greasy asian
LSD makes me think I can fly!
And I do it for the appreciation

-Jeff Hardy (sent to me personally, written from his own hand.)
I got the same poem with an extra verse:

I really miss the Extreme Team
TLC made devastation
Lita used to suck Matt's co</>ck
I do it for appreciation

Honestly got that straight from Jeff!
Really.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Shadow
06-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Sad really. There's people still posting in this thread when its obvious I've lost interest in it.

Also...Joey Radd. You rock. Plain and simple. You...rock.

loopydate
06-03-2004, 07:22 PM
Very appealing at the beginning of the Hardy push. Until it became apparent that Matt was 10X the wrestler he was.

But, damned if those arenas didn't go nuts when he'd take those pastel shirts off.

HardyStonerfan
06-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Look, retard.....(Blinx)

Preatty shirt....

Goldfish sniffing crack..aw damn it!!!

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Look, retard.....(Blinx)

Preatty shirt....

Goldfish sniffing crack..aw damn it!!!
Name change or not, you still couldnt piss in a hole if you were stood in it.

HardyStonerfan
06-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Well, considering I'm a girl...I wouldn't be standing in a hole to piss so BLAH!!!

HardyStonerfan
06-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Oh, and to Quote Shadow...this from the person who was amazed I was NCHIGHFLYERS. Yeesh! And you call me a Retard I advertised who I was.

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Well, considering I'm a girl...I wouldn't be standing in a hole to piss so BLAH!!!
You being a girl makes it easier for you to stand in a hole to piss as it would go straight down into the hole.

Joe Kerr
06-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Correct me if im wrong but last I heard Jeff Hardy was a major Heel on TNA NWA with short blonde hair..not the longer multi colour hair...

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-04-2004, 12:40 AM

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 05:01 AM

I got Negative Repped for that! Woohoo!

Imagi-Nation - Thankyou for my first negative rep.

Ferocious
06-04-2004, 07:51 AM
I was also neg repped for this post by Imagi-Nation, Shall we double bad rep him or something as payback? Or shall we kidnap him and sell him as a eunuch?

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 08:02 AM
I was also neg repped for this post by Imagi-Nation, Shall we double bad rep him or something as payback? Or shall we kidnap him and sell him as a eunuch?
I'm going for the neg.
I don't think Kidnapping him is a viable option as he says he is Australian.
Mind you that probably means he is working in a pub around the corner.
hmmmm........

Back in 5 minutes! :shifty:

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm going for the neg.
I don't think Kidnapping him is a viable option as he says he is Australian.
Mind you that probably means he is working in a pub around the corner.
hmmmm........

Back in 5 minutes! :shifty:
Right - I've just been to the bar next door and asked the barmaid if she had any Imagi-Nation here. She said ask the Manager, who was this Australian guy!
Found him.
So I hit him over the head with a handy steel chair, and dragged his sorry ass back here. :shifty:

Ferocious - what should I do now?

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Ferocious?

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Ran out of ideas, so I beat the piss out of him and let him go.. :wtf:

That'll teach him to neg rep me!

Joe Kerr
06-19-2004, 03:02 PM
I got more pics so im temporary revivng this thread.
http://www.wwe-germany.net/assets/images/r12j.jpg
http://www.wwe-germany.net/assets/images/r11j.jpg
http://www.wrestlingonthefringe.com/Images2/423PPJeffHardyrecent.jpg

HeartBreakMan2k
06-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Why the hell did you bump a thread to post some shitty pictures of a shitty bump machine.

I appreciate that he's gone. That's it.

Mayo
06-19-2004, 03:09 PM
http://www.wwe-germany.net/assets/images/r11j.jpg
Once the Lizard Man catches a glimpse of its prey, it will not stop hunting till its dead.

http://www.wwe-germany.net/assets/images/r12j.jpg
Unfortunately for Trish, she was the unlucky prey for this jobber.

Joe Kerr
06-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Why the hell did you bump a thread to post some shitty pictures of a shitty bump machine.

I appreciate that he's gone. That's it.
:foc: :rant: My pics are never shitty, IM the pic king dont make me post pics of you.

HeartBreakMan2k
06-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Ok, good pictures of someone who looked shitty and who was a shitty bump machine. Better?

Joe Kerr
06-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Ok, good pictures of someone who looked shitty and who was a shitty bump machine. Better?
yes

*mummbles incoherently
talk about my pics again ill show you

Fox
06-20-2004, 02:05 AM
:| @ page 3

:nono: @ the fact that there IS a page 3

Imagi-Nation
06-20-2004, 09:25 AM
:roll: at the Jeff haters.

Bluto, you got the wrong Imagi-Nation because I didnt get kidnapped or nothing on THAT day...:shifty: