PDA

View Full Version : Konnan news and 6 sided ring in TNA

Joe Kerr
06-02-2004, 12:53 AM
The Konnan situation is pretty interesting. I talked to a couple of the boys on Sunday and they told me he will be at the TNA show on Wednesday. When talking about Konnan, Jeff Jarrett said, " He isn't going anywhere". If that is the case, then Konnan better expect to be ribbed out of the building on Wednesday, because he told everyone he was leaving.

TNA stars will be practicing in the new 6-sided ring on Wednesday afternoon. 6-sided rings are usually always admired by the fans for the excitement that they add, however some wrestlers in TNA aren’t too fond of having the new ring. Some believe that the 6-sided rings are “just for the cruiserweights”, and that everyone else will still wrestle like normal, no matter how many sides the ring has.

credit to http://www.prowrestlingnews.com/news/headlines/88127674.php

The Show Off
06-03-2004, 12:01 AM
I thought that Konnan was definitly going to sign with WWE? I was actually kinda looking foward to seeing Konnan again...

As for the six sided ring, I'm really intrested in seeing that. That'd be cool if someone could post a pic, or show me where I can see a pic of a six sided ring.

I'm sure the six sided ring will be good for a while but to me it kinda sounds gimmicky or like a novelty act... Kinda like watching ECW and how every match was a hardcore match, sure it was fun when you were used to seeing straight up wrestling on WCW/WWF but then when you watched hardcore match after hardcore match you just wanted to see a regular match.

ilt_undertaker
06-03-2004, 12:16 AM
That six-sided ring looks cool, cant wait to see it

Joe Kerr
06-04-2004, 04:54 PM
The ring doesnt look bad ......If mysterio ever went he couldnt do a 619 though