PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Holly/Vince McMahon Fight, Booker T, More

CBright7831
06-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Hardcore Holly/Vince McMahon Fight, Booker T, More

Reported by Tim Brown on 06/02/2004

Please take the following as only a rumor for the time being:

"Last week at the Milwaukee Smackdown Tapings Bob Holly got into a shouting match with WWE head Vince McMahon because the writers wanted Booker T to go over Holly in a quick squash match. Holly was adamant and swearing at Vince that he would not put over Booker in a quick match. The plan was for Booker to build up some steam for his rematch with the Undertaker and make him look stronger, instead the whole thing got switched around and Booker T wrestled Scotty 2 Hotty instead."

Hardcore Holly is known for not wanting to go along with storylines that he disagrees with. Some say, that Holly has been in the WWF/WWE long enough and has paid more than enough dues, and should have more say in what goes and isn’t being recognized enough backstage by WWE.

http://www.prowrestlingheadlines.com/posting/headlines/88222892.shtml

HankScorpio
06-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Holly in a shouting match?!! wow! he might be able to win that type of match!

Nowhere Man
06-03-2004, 11:25 AM
F</>uck Holly. He's a selfish asshole who doesn't even belong in the business. Sure, Hogan and Goldberg and Austin have been guilty of not wanting to put certain people over, but they can at least get away with it because they would draw. Nobody gives a shit about Holly, and he's never given anyone any reason to, so he has no excuse for pulling that kind of garbage.

HankScorpio
06-03-2004, 11:26 AM
he has no excuse for pulling that kind of garbage.
hell yeah! :y: :D

LK
06-03-2004, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE]Fuck Holly. He's a selfish asshole who doesn't even belong in the business. Sure, Hogan and Goldberg and Austin have been guilty of not wanting to put certain people over, but they can at least get away with it because they would draw. Nobody gives a shit about Holly, and he's never given anyone any reason to, so he has no excuse for pulling that kind of garbage.[QUOTE]

:y:

Stickman
06-03-2004, 12:30 PM
I don't know why they keep Holly around. Nobody cares about him, I remember watching Smackdown with him against booker T and the crowd noise was obviously piped in. Holly is useless, new stars can't be built on him because he has no credibility.

Azriel
06-03-2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah, Holly is a waste of space. Get rid of him

John la Rock
06-03-2004, 12:39 PM
F</>uck Holly. He's a selfish asshole who doesn't even belong in the business. Sure, Hogan and Goldberg and Austin have been guilty of not wanting to put certain people over, but they can at least get away with it because they would draw. Nobody gives a shit about Holly, and he's never given anyone any reason to, so he has no excuse for pulling that kind of garbage.

exactly :y:

Shadow
06-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Bye bye Holly. You were an inspiration to us all. On how to suck ratings down the crapper.

Dazz
06-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Sack him, he is shit.

Gone Mad
06-03-2004, 02:58 PM
Just because he's been there long doesn't make him any better. It shows what everyone else knows: He is pointless.That is why he is not in any other company.No one else could stand for his crap. He had his time,and has had his chance to try to win every title he could but that is it for him. It is odd that Holly can get even Smackdown T.V time and a storyline and Sean O'Haire get none.

Corkscrewed
06-03-2004, 03:19 PM
That Booker T, he really needs to pay his dues, man. How the heck can he expect to squash such a fine athlete as Hardcore Holly? I mean have you seen his drop kick? It's amazing. Best dropkick in the business. Booker needs to start respecting a popular and hugely over guy like Hardcore. When Hardcore doesn't want to do it, don't make him, cuz he'll go hardcore on you. And he'll beat you up with his patented awesome dropkick.

Word.

Innovator
06-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Pulling this stunt with Orlando Jordan might be one thing, but pulling it about Booker T is fucking ridiculous. Booker has been around since the late 80's (i think), has paid more than his fair share of dues (see WCW), and is going to retire soon. If anyone deserves a squash match it's Booker.

big_bluto
06-03-2004, 05:25 PM
I can remember the very first thread I started was about Hardcore Holly being dead weight and a moaning faced pain in the ar</>se, and how Vince should bullet the moron.

Now he's apparently moaning about jobbing to Booker T?
Get a clue, you slap-headed mincer!
Nobody cheers for you, nobody rates you as a wrestler, nobody understands why you still get a TV spot when there are others more deserving, nobody understands why you think it's alright to beat the piss out of new guys, and nobody understands why you still have a contract.

To sum all this up, I've written a very short poem entitled:

Ode to Holly:

You're Sh</>it!
Fu</>ck Off!
:foc:

Short enough?

Greendale
06-03-2004, 10:45 PM
No one can win a shouting match with McMahon....no one.......
http://www.dory-funk.com/Vince20.jpg
McMahon: ".......And I mean.....no one....."

http://members.tripod.com/~retro4/bobholly.jpg
Holly: "Shut the fuck up, Vince, give me that title shot...."

http://www.dory-funk.com/Vince20.jpg
Vince: "In your dreams...."

Holly: "...." :|

c4g2
06-04-2004, 03:18 AM
**THROWS HOLLY TO NWATNA**

Done :)

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 05:48 AM
The Year: 2049
The Occasion: Bob 'Hardcore' Holly Retirement Party
Hosted by Vince McMahon

Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm Vince McMahon, and I would like to thankyou all for coming to the honorary retirement party of Bob 'Hardcore' Holly.

Bob has been with the WWE for 62 years now, and back in the day, when he was just learning that fantastic drop-kick, and still had a full head of hair, he said to me, 'Vince, I want to work for you forever'.

Well that was music to my ears, I can tell you. Bob has always been one of my favourite bitches *cough..cough* wrestlers, and I have always believed that he plays a very important role in the locker room.
Bearing that in mind I put him under a 60 year contract.

Anyway, as that contract has come to an end, we think it's only fair to let him retire and enjoy his well earned rest and relaxation.

I know Bob would like me to thank all the WWE talent who have helped him hold the WWE Undisputed World Heavyweight Intercontinental Hardcore US Tag Title Championship for the last 5 years undefeated.

I'm sure that Bob would say these words himself if he hadn't have died 3 years ago.

However, nobody holds on to so many belts forever, and we felt it was time for Bob to retire and all those title belts to be given back out to other wrestlers.
And can I also take the opportunity to point out that the bits of Bob that are stuck to the belts can be easily removed with a toothbrush and some caustic soda. And I can appreciate that they all smell a bit, but really it's no worse than when HHH held them.

Anyway, could you all raise your glasses to Bob Hardcore Holly.
*clink*
Farewell!

More powers of prophesy from Big Bluto!

Goldbird
06-04-2004, 06:11 AM
WHERE'S MY BEER? :mad:

I seriously think that speech of Mcmahon's MUST be recorded down 45 years ago...

DaveWadding
06-04-2004, 06:14 AM
Sack him, he is shit.

Pepsi Man
06-04-2004, 06:33 AM
I honestly don't think Holly deserves to be squashed by anyone, and certainly not Booker T. I can understand if they were trying to give him a bit of a push into his match with The Undertaker, but if it had to be a squash, there are plenty backstage who have been there shorter and would've been better to squash.

Orlando Jordan and Spike Dudley are both on the SmackDown! roster, and if they wanted to go to Raw, they could've dragged Maven and Garrison Cade over as well.

Edge
06-04-2004, 06:34 AM
I agree. Holly is just a wast of space and time. He's boring everyone with that hardcore gimmick. Also wrestlers are waiting to make names for them selfs and this bitch that looks like he's takeing a crap when wrestleing and is doing just nothing for the wwe. He looks like J.R. He belongs in NWA or TNA. His gimmick is a bitch of a thing now, it's just out. Nuff said.

Savio
06-04-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm gonna wrote to the WWE about holly.

The Ravishing One
06-04-2004, 08:08 AM
Sack him, he is shit.

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2004, 08:14 AM
On the other side of this, why should Holly lose to Booker T in a quick match? Why not the other way? Not implying anything, but just making discussion.

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 08:35 AM
On the other side of this, why should Holly lose to Booker T in a quick match? Why not the other way? Not implying anything, but just making discussion.
I don't think anyone has a problem with wrestlers being told to job to, or squash other wrestlers.
The problem and this whole discussion is because Bob Holly said 'No I won't job. I'm hardcore Holly' and refused.

Any wrestler that refuses without a really good reason had better be able to take some stick.

Currently they are trying to build Booker T after the Undertaker match when he got his ass kicked. If you put a tiny jobber in against him then he only looks like a mid-carder. If you put holly in against him, then he looks like at least an upper-mid carder. If he squashes Holly, then he's back to main event level.
For me that's justification enough for a squash.
For Bob Holly it's not.

c4g2
06-04-2004, 08:50 AM
He can't beat Holly, let alone squash him! Holly is so charismatic! He has a perfect dropkick! Come on, Holly is so over, and he's being pushed! A loss will kill his push! Who does Booker think he is? He just lost to UT, and now he wants to kill Holly's main-event status? In my dreams!

*Starts dreaming*

Doink
06-04-2004, 09:57 AM
why should holly bend over and take it up the rectum just so they can give booker t a push? there are plenty of others that they could have used to do this like........

o balls to it holly your shit take the only push your going to get and thats from behind with vince mcmahons dick.

if your so hardcore go out there and prove it, go drop kick eddie and get yourself back in the title hunt, o sorry you cant do that as you might fall and hurt your neck, you are a big fanny fart who should quit while your behind.

big_bluto
06-04-2004, 10:00 AM
why should holly bend over and take it up the rectum just so they can give booker t a push? there are plenty of others that they could have used to do this like........

o balls to it holly your shit take the only push your going to get and thats from behind with vince mcmahons dick.

if your so hardcore go out there and prove it, go drop kick eddie and get yourself back in the title hunt, o sorry you cant do that as you might fall and hurt your neck, you are a big fanny fart who should quit while your behind.

:y: :rofl:
Suitably Rep Worthy!

ColdwaVer
06-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Word has it that Holly even yells stiff. Apparently Vince was deaf for two hours after the shouting match.
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
</>
:shifty: