PDA

View Full Version : The Wall passes away

deathtrap
12-22-2003, 04:56 AM
The wrestling world has been hit with another tragic death this week as we mourn the passing of Jerry Tuite, known to TNA fans as "Malice" and "The Wall" in WCW. Many in the NWA/TNA locker room were friends with Tuite, and our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Mike Tenay recently posted his thoughts on the tragic passing of this friend and talented superstar in his latest "Ask The Professor" column...

"I speak for the entire TNA organization when I say we were saddened to hear of the passing of Jerry Tuite this past weekend in Tokyo, Japan. I first met Jerry in WCW where he was known as The Wall, the bodyguard to Alex Wright's Berlyn. He later became a member of the Misfits In Action as Sgt. A-Wall. In TNA he appeared on several of our early shows as Malice, a member of Father Mitchell's New Church. In the Orient, All Japan billed him as Gigantes. Whatever name you knew him by, you knew that you were dealing with a man who worked hard to improve his craft and his look. He was very easy to work with and truly cared about becoming a better wrestler. Outside the ring, I'd use the term gentle giant to describe his actions. Preliminary cause of death is a heart attack. Jerry Tuite was 36.

Big man ... we'll miss you."
From nwatnn.com

RIP The Wall.
I actually enjoyed MIA, anfd thought he was a good superstar:(

KayfabeMan
12-22-2003, 05:28 AM
He passed away on December 6th I believe; it's kinda old news.

But still,RIP.