PDA

View Full Version : ****HUGE SD SPOILERS**** UNDERTAKER

Greendale
06-03-2004, 11:05 PM
WOOOOOOOOoooooo.....UNDERTAKER GOING HEEL AGAIN SOON!!!!

Does this mean the return of the Ministry of Darkness reforming with new members?

Undertaker/Bearer
Paul Heyman
The Dudleyz
Mordecai

:drool:

Joe Kerr
06-03-2004, 11:06 PM
i highly doubt he is going heel with the Dudleys. This is the undertaker who wont be taking orders from heyman.

ilt_undertaker
06-03-2004, 11:09 PM
I read this thread because I saw Takers' name. I shall leave now..

OssMan
06-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Spoiler highlight: Undertaker is set to feud with the Dudleys and they are going to have a two on one handicap match at Great American Bash

PureHatred
06-03-2004, 11:19 PM
WOOOOOOOOoooooo.....UNDERTAKER GOING HEEL AGAIN SOON!!!!

Does this mean the return of the Ministry of Darkness reforming with new members?

Undertaker/Bearer
Paul Heyman
The Dudleyz
Mordecai

:drool:

Wre you too busy watching American Idol to really pay attention to Smackdown?

MVP
06-03-2004, 11:19 PM
The Dudleyz would look pretty stupid in the Ministry, plus I doubt Undertaker is turning heel anytime soon with his recent push from Wrestlemania, there's really no point because Smackdown needs as many big names as it can in the face scene. The heels should be the ones being pushed against the faces right now.

Which is why I'm in favor of an RVD heel turn and having him align with Heyman and the Dudleyz and feud with Taker. Even though RVD and Taker would clash due to their contrating styles, Taker would be a great opponent to put RVD over. Problem is, logically Undertaker isn't going to be booked to lose any matches for a while due to his gimmick change and lack of TV time.

Deceit
06-03-2004, 11:20 PM
UT is WAYYY too over for him to turn.

Ferocious
06-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Plus why would Mordecai join a ministry type faction his gimmick does not fit.

Bull
06-03-2004, 11:55 PM
OMG he is not going to be......Dead Biker anymore? No he shall come as the Evil Dead Biker :shifty: :wtf:

Favre4Ever
06-04-2004, 01:56 AM
for some reason, the Dudleys + the Undertaker = who cares. This goes back to the equation Smackdown=who cares

c4g2
06-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Undertaker? Who? Oh I see... you mean the undead cowboy I saw at Wrestlemania?

Corkscrewed
06-04-2004, 03:00 AM
My IQ just got lowered 10 points from reading that post. Who in their right mind would believe UT is turning heel unless he was a total ass?

(I'm in a bad mood right now)

LK
06-04-2004, 08:44 AM
I doubt that Undrtaker is going to join with the Dudleyz considering the Great American Bash card that has been announced which says that the Dudleyz will face the Undertaker. BTW I doubt that Mordecai will join a ministry if it ever comes around for the reason that Ferocious gave.

Goldbird
06-04-2004, 10:54 AM
Ferocious is the man.

c4g2
06-04-2004, 10:56 AM
Psst! Don't let out the secret! Who told you that? Ferocious? Damn...

Xero
06-04-2004, 11:08 AM
I could see Undertaker starting a face Ministry to feud with Heyman/ECW... However, a face Ministry wouldnt really work out well, because it was best as a heel group...

As for Mordecai, I could see him starting up a Ministry of his own, where he rids SmackDown of "evil"... His gimmick just screams cult leader IMO...

Corkscrewed
06-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Except that the point of his gimmick is that he's a one man wrecking crew of retribution.

The CyNick
06-04-2004, 02:32 PM
I dont think he's turning. I think they want you to think he will, so you'll tune in next week. But as has been said several times, he's too over to turn. With the Dudleys vs Taker match already out there for GAB I think its even more obvious he wont turn, and this will lead to a match. Maybe if Taker wins he gets back Paul or something.

However, this would be a good spot to turn RVD. He could help the Dudleys lay out Taker after their match at GAB. RVD could then beat Taker on SD or at Summerslam (hahahahaha) and then RVD could go on to face Eddie.

tucsonspeed6
06-04-2004, 02:40 PM
UT is WAYYY too over for him to turn.

That's the best time to turn a guy. Turn a guy at the peak of his popularity and the fans will hate him because they'll feel like he abandoned them. That's why so many people thought that Shawn Michaels was going to turn at WMXX. His popularity was max right about then. Now he's been sliding, and since he's taking some time off I don't think it's going to happen.

Still, the "news" about Taker turning is total bull. Show me a source and I'll show you a bullshit website.

Greendale
06-04-2004, 05:33 PM
You guys are on drugs. Undertaker had always been known to turn face and turn heel again while he is the LOD whether he's too over with the fans or not. Undertaker joins up with Heyman, 'Taker will get a huge heel heat reaction. Evil Undertaker has done this many times before, so it's really nothing new.

Wildcat789
06-04-2004, 06:24 PM
You guys are on drugs. Undertaker had always been known to turn face and turn heel again while he is the LOD whether he's too over with the fans or not. Undertaker joins up with Heyman, 'Taker will get a huge heel heat reaction. Evil Undertaker has done this many times before, so it's really nothing new.
:eek: Boy, you might be legally retarded :eek:

I won't bad rep you if you do me a favor...

die :kiss:

The CyNick
06-04-2004, 07:21 PM
That's the best time to turn a guy. Turn a guy at the peak of his popularity and the fans will hate him because they'll feel like he abandoned them. That's why so many people thought that Shawn Michaels was going to turn at WMXX. His popularity was max right about then. Now he's been sliding, and since he's taking some time off I don't think it's going to happen.

Still, the "news" about Taker turning is total bull. Show me a source and I'll show you a bullshit website.

Stone Cold Stone Cold

Business went down, way down, and hasn't stopped since.

Greendale
06-04-2004, 09:43 PM
:eek: Boy, you might be legally retarded :eek:

I won't bad rep you if you do me a favor...

die :kiss:

Then you're not an Undertaker fan and don't know shit about him. I've been following his career since his debut in Survivor Series '90 and I know what I'm talking about.

When ever Undertaker LOD starts getting a huge cheer reaction from the crowd, he'll go heel again.

You are the one being retarded.

Goldbird
06-04-2004, 10:28 PM
OMG! Dark_kane scores his first win over noobs! Hooray! :) Rep for you

HankScorpio
06-06-2004, 09:02 AM
this thread is so lame I think I just fell into a coma.

Nacho Man
06-06-2004, 09:13 AM
The only good point for a Taker heel turn would be the possibility that someone might be allowed to go cleanly over him at a PPV.... I can't remember the last time that happened, and that's not an exclamation so much as a question- can anyone remember the last PPV where a wrestler went cleanly over Taker?

CBright7831
06-06-2004, 09:28 AM
The only good point for a Taker heel turn would be the possibility that someone might be allowed to go cleanly over him at a PPV.... I can't remember the last time that happened, and that's not an exclamation so much as a question- can anyone remember the last PPV where a wrestler went cleanly over Taker?
Brock Lesnar - Hell In A Cell - No Mercy - 2002

Rob
06-06-2004, 09:32 AM
Who cares about the freaking Ministry. It's dead. It's been 5 years and didn't draw then so it won't draw now.

Kane Knight
06-06-2004, 11:22 AM
The Dudleyz would look pretty stupid in the Ministry,
I dub thee...Erronious, and Moginfargle...The Crapulytes!

Kane Knight
06-06-2004, 11:30 AM
Who cares about the freaking Ministry. It's dead. It's been 5 years and didn't draw then so it won't draw now.