PDA

View Full Version : Backround info on your CAW from HTCP

SukkaChump
12-22-2003, 02:48 PM
like whats your CAWs name, Finishing move, Gimmick, and if so any kind of made up story that you thought of I.E. "he came from this Organization to get another guy in WWE for leaving the original Organization"

and or "the guy from WWE talks too much shit, hence i'm gonna go kick his ass and whatnot" i dunno, something like that

and just like distinctive features of your CAW.. if you got one that is, and if not from HTCP then like from other smackdown games, or like no mercy or some other wrestling game

i'm gonna put mine on abit later due to the shortness of time i have right now

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 05:06 PM
Name: Moshpit Man
Finisher: Walls of Jericho/Angle Slam
Gimmick: a dude who is mad about Moshpits, and randomly Moshes during matches

Story: Fueds with John Cena. They have arguements over which is better, rap or rock.

Features: Tattoos on his arms and back. Tattoo of "MOSH" on his left forearm. Shoulder length black hair.

Trademark moves: Orton Backbreaker, Boxing quick jabs, Super Kick, Splash Mountain bomb.

SuperSlim
12-22-2003, 05:41 PM
To try to save this thread I'll do one

Name: Slim
Finisher: F-5(1)/Crippler crossface
Gimmick: deos not have one

Story: journey with a crwe of people to scope out talent and dominate. Realizing his dream of headlining WrestleMania as either a champion or winning the title there. Go against the legends and test his skills. Then to have him and his crew eventually take over every title from both shows and to have his crew reign supreme.

Features: Tattoos on his arms and back. One tatoo on his wrist reads- "Brit" which is for Brittney. The other wrist has one that reads "BELLE" which is the nickname given to Brittney which is French for Beautiful-feminine.

Trademark moves: can't remember

Fryza
12-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Name: Scott Bastion
Finisher: TreasonFlow (EvenFlow DDT. DDT 11 on HCTP I think), Ladder Breaker (O'Haire's Reverse DVD. Widowmaker on HCTP).
Gimmick(s): [Heel]Masochist, Sociopath, Psychopath, Devil's Advocate, Cult Leader, Extremist, I don't know the exact term, but he believes there is still a "social ladder" and he believes he is the next stage of that ladder.

Story: Abused as a child by family and peers. Family were drug abusers. Sent to jail when 14 for violently attacking a kid. Ran away from home and has been in the ring working since. Currently 23, Bastion has a deep rooted hatred for most everyone, but knows how to play the strings of certain people.

Features: Stringy white hair, chin length. White goatee and connecting moustache (ala Bagwell). Black trench coat, black t-shirt and jeans, black boats.

Trademark moves: Ladder Breaker.

Dark-Slicer Diago
12-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Name: Dark-Slicer

Finisher: ChokeSlam (6), FU

Gimmick: been fueding with Lesnar for 2 years

Story: Big time enemy of Brock Lesnar, got assulted by him, dominating him the ring for it, and are going to have a Last Man Standing match at Wrestlemania to end it and it's also for the WWE Championship(Brock Lesnar)

Features: wears a black Flair like coat with KLIQ(the already made one) on the Upper Back and GAME OVER(the already made one) just underneath it and Super Saiyan Hair(Hair 9)

Trademarks: Rock Bottom, F5(2), Stone Cold Stunner 6, Kane ChokeSlam(5), Mandible Claw, Cripple Crossface, Walls of Jericho, Ki Crusher(99 Crusher), Dark Bomb(TowerHacker Bomb pin), 5 Star Frog Splash, Frog Splash 3, Sweet Chin Music(3), Dominator, and Clothsline From Hell 2

Mike the Metal Ed
12-28-2003, 12:16 PM
<font face="Century Gothic" size=2 color=#2E4998><font face="Century Gothic" size=2 color=#2E4998>Name: HardKore Rulez
Finishers: Tombstone, Sharpshooter
Gimmick: Metalhead
Features: Wears sunglasses and a massive crucifix to the ring, has a cross of St. George tattoo.
He used to wear a black skull/top hat T-shirt, but after defeating HHH in season, I changed it to Triple H's Iron Cross with an X over it and "I BURIED HHH" on the back.
</font></font>

Hired Hitman
12-28-2003, 12:40 PM
hahaha ok :D

Name: Joey Goresome
Finisher: SnowPlow / TigerDriver 4
Gimmick: ...no gimmick :mad:
Features: black and white padded X-pac-like boots, short baggy black cargo pants, a few tattoo's.. one tattoo has "pride" then under that "Power" on his left arm...

Trademark moves: snap suplex, dis. clothesline, batista's pinning powerbomb & Whirl Neckbreaker...

SuperSlim
12-29-2003, 10:07 PM
I guess I'll do another one

Name: Princess
Finsher: Pedigree 3/ Crossface
Gimmick:woman destine to rule the wrestling world
feature: a white top with a rose on left breast, black pants, butterfly on one cheek, dragon on the other. wears shades. curly black dark hair. bout 5'7
Story: Entered the WWE with Slim. It is part of his group that is to rule the wrestling ring. In all it is Slim, Princess, Cat, Phoenix, Carol, and Belle. Princess is head lady, and is now headin the SD! part of the group while Slim heads the Raw part of the group. Princess wanted to show that a woman could wrestle aaginst the men and win. And not wrestle against the jobbers but against and hang with the top stars and make teh match look good. Also had a destiny and that was to be WWE Champion and headline WrestleMania. And I can say that she has done both. So far she has held the U.S. Title, Tag titles twice and the WWE Title twice. She is the current WWE Champion and one half of the tag team champions. Each woman has her own individual story and background. It would take a while to do all of them but if this thread actually starts boomin I'll post another one soon.

Nowhere Man
12-30-2003, 06:18 AM
Name: 36
Finisher: Tigerbomb 4, Super Tigerbomb
Signatures: Mexican Stretch Buster, Turnbuckle Powerbomb, DDT 19
Gimmick: Cult Leader, heel.
Features: About 6'3", shaved head, goatee, wears black-and-white camo pants and combat boots with a white tank top, wears a black trench coat and mirrored sunglasses to the ring.

Story: Formerly known as Scott Casey, he entered WWE as a rather unknown babyface. He tried his best to be heroic and to do what the fans wanted, but in the end they just didn't care about him. He received a crippling injury at the hands of Batista, and was out for several months. When he finally returned, he was a bitter, cold-hearted man with nothing but contempt and hatred for the fans that abandoned him and had cheered for his suffering. He began to sway others into his line of thinking, including Sean O'Haire and Rhyno. They formed the Red Faction, a brutal, almost militaristic group that tries to make other wrestlers "see through their eyes." He is the current Intercontinental Champion and is feuding with Goldberg for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Chyno
01-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Name : Chyno

Finisher : Gore and Angle Slam

Signatures : Tombstone, Alleyoop, Full Nelson Slam and Samoan Neckbreaker

Gimmick : Leader of a group who wants gingers to rule the world

Features : Ginger Hair, 6'4, black leather pants, black top with orange shoulders with the letters GRX on front, white elbow pads

Story: Tormented at childhood by others because of his hair he supressed his rage for years. Originally entered as a babyface he tried to win the fans over with a combination of high-flying and power moves he finally snapped with he heard a fan ordering ginger beer and attacked him as he thought it was a crack at him since then he has been on a path of rampage attacking all who cross him. He has formed a faction - Ginger Revolution Xtreme and has recurited 2 others who share his hatred at those who are different known as The Cyclone and The Enforcer

el fregadero
01-02-2004, 03:48 PM
<font color=teal>Name: Zane Wilkinson
Finisher: Angle Slam, F-U
Signatures: Mexican Stretch Buster, Shooting Star Press, Figure 4
Gimmick: Arrogant heel
Features: 5'10" pretty muscly, semi-long dark hair, soul-patch and goatee, gloves, comes to ring in RATM shirt :cool:
Story: Has held Heavyweight, US, Tag, Cruiserweight belts for 4 Seasons</font>

The Naitch
01-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Name: I.P Freely

Finisher: Abdominal stretch/Bitch slap

Story: Has a bladder problem, so he finds with the constant pain of having to go to the washroom.

Features: Wears white underwear, usually Pampers pull ups.

He's a monster heel hell bent on being the next Triple H.

Head
01-05-2004, 12:47 AM
Name: Head

Story: He has a big head.