PDA

View Full Version : Ultimos future...

Darwin Henderson
12-22-2003, 03:12 PM
Ultimo Dragon has not been happy with how WWE has been using him since he joined the company. One of his main goals when joining WWE was to work WrestleMania, but now he is questioning whether WWE will even book him to work WrestleMania. It now appears possible that Dragon may give up on the WrestleMania dream and look for a way to get out of his contract early

411Mania

Its good that hes leaving. He wanted to do something in WWE, realized it wasn't going to happen so is trying to leave. Why cant more WWE people who are unhappy leave, instead of bashing them in radio interviews, considering that the payoffs suck right now and most of them have worked the indies, japan and mexico before.

natureboycv
12-22-2003, 03:14 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Yeah, unless they start doing something good for him soon, I think he should leave. :y:</font></b>

Head
12-22-2003, 03:19 PM
The WWE really could do a lot of things with him, would be a shame to see him go.

I would like to see the feud with Tajiri get a lot more airtime.

StoneColdStunner
12-22-2003, 03:20 PM
yes i think he should leave...but it would be a shame i would like to see more of him in the WWE, because i like Ultimo...but indeed it would be best for him to leave :y: :'(

Mr. Nerfect
12-22-2003, 03:24 PM
I think Ultimo Dragon will be booked for WrestleMania. C'mon Rey Mysterio's getting a CW Title shot now, if Tajiri wins he needs an opponant, if Rey wins he needs and opponant. Either way Ultimo is the best for both guys. I think we'll see a 4-Way contender's match at No Way Out, and then Ultimo wins and gets a title shot at Mania.

Nowhere Man
12-22-2003, 03:44 PM
It's a real shame to see him go, since they could've done some awesome stuff with him. However, since they haven't done a damn thing with him and don't like his "unrealistic" style (bullshit), it's probably better for him if he goes. He's still a legend in Japan and Mexico, so chances are he'd make better money, have better opponents, and get to put on better matches. It'd be pretty damn cool if they do let him work Wrestlemania, but considering they only gave Rey Mysterio/Matt Hardy 5 or 6 minutes, it doesn't look too likely. Leaving WWE might be a very good move for Mr. Asai these days. Too bad.

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 03:50 PM
If Ultimo goes back to Japan, he would probably (hopefully) go back to teaching at hi wrestling school there.

Speaking of that, anybody know where in Japan that school is?

Bad Company
12-22-2003, 06:28 PM
maybe he could have a few shows for TNA...

Loose Cannon
12-22-2003, 06:33 PM
Ultimo was so Fk'n good in WCW when he came to the ring wearing all of those belts. I hope he gets to wrestle at Mania. They should do a elimination type of match at Mania with like 6 Crusiers for the title at Mania.

thebitch
12-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Ha, the WWE use a cruzerwieght correctly? Thats funny!

I think the only thing that might keep him there is the money. WWE can afford to pay wrestlers more money. Then again, we don't know his exact salary so he might be able to make more in Japan.

Hopefully he and many, many others leave.