PDA

View Full Version : Eddie snaps at German crowd.

BLaZeR-
06-07-2004, 04:06 PM
From Wrestlezone.com

"From what we've heard, Eddie Guerrero snapped last night in Oberhausen, Germany, when fans continually mocked him from the beginning of his match against Bradshaw. It was apparent that Guerrero was not over with the German crowd and what resulted was pretty much similar with what happened with Edge last week in England.

Eddie ended up turning himself heel in the match, as he grabbed the mic and yelled "Germany sucks" before flipping off the entire crowd.

Later on backstage at the show Eddie actually said that he wasn't working the crowd as a heel, rather he was actually extremely angry at the fan's reactions to him throughout the entire match. This comes off the heels of what happened the previous night with Bradshaw using the Nazi salute.

Management was angry at the actions Eddie took out in the ring, especially since he's Smackdown's heavyweight champion. Recently many backstage feel that with Eddie's body as banged-up as it is along with the aftermath of his Judgment Day match with Bradshaw, Eddie is very tired and dragging right now as he continues to try and push himself as hard as he can as the brand's champion.

As far as we known, there was some talk about management fining Eddie for his actions at the show."

That's odd when the management talks about fining Eddie but hasn't said a word yet about punishing Bradshaw.

Azriel
06-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Well, maybe because that was what Bradshaw was paid to do.

Pepsi Man
06-07-2004, 04:14 PM
As far as we known?

Why do all of these "insiders" appear like they haven't been through Middle School yet?

Azriel
06-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Nitpicker :lol:

Fryza
06-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Looks like the roster REALLY likes Germany, and the German fans like them too.

Corkscrewed
06-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Watch out Triple H: there's a new Nazi in town... a New York cowboy Nazi... and his name is Bradshaw.

(further proof that some backstage officials are morons)

Azriel
06-07-2004, 04:28 PM
Well, just remember this is coming from a federation that brought us necrophilia, Al Wilson, the Bossman/Al Snow storyline, among other atrocities, so are we really that suprised?

The One
06-07-2004, 04:28 PM
A damn shame...Eddie has seemed a bit worn thin latly...but it dosn't make it right. Sometimes crowds don't react how you expect them too. Take it in stride and move on.

Oh and as for Bradshaw's actions...no. Trying to draw heat or not it dosn't make it ok.

Savio
06-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Just cuz HHH has an Iron Cross doesn't mean he's a nazi...west coast choppers stmbol is an Iron cross.

Favre4Ever
06-08-2004, 12:25 AM
I'd like to know how the crowd was mocking him. If they were mocking him because he was mexican, i would have flown off the handle as well. Not justifying, just saying.

Kane Knight
06-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Watch out Triple H: there's a new Nazi in town... a New York cowboy Nazi... and his name is Bradshaw.

It explains why he dyed his hair blonde...

.44 Magdalene
06-08-2004, 01:43 AM

Dude. Undertaker and Bradshaw should tagteam as Cowboys From Heil. :shifty: Undertaker could go down in history as WWE's only undead biker cowboy nazi.

Kane Knight
06-08-2004, 01:49 AM
Just cuz HHH has an Iron Cross doesn't mean he's a nazi...west coast choppers stmbol is an Iron cross.
Ah, yes. The two wrongs make a right argument.

Corkscrewed
06-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Dude. Undertaker and Bradshaw should tagteam as Cowboys From Heil. :shifty: Undertaker could go down in history as WWE's only undead biker cowboy nazi.

LOL!

Wait, I'm a Taker mark.... that wasn't funny. :nono: :shifty:

Anyway, the Smoking Gunns were close enough to that. No need to raise the dead again... pun intended.

The Mackem
06-08-2004, 07:01 AM
I'm a little suprised, Eddie strikes me as a model proffessional, hopefully it's only a one off.

BTW what's this thing about Edge's reaction the the UK fans? Must have missed that.

Pepsi Man
06-08-2004, 07:16 AM
To be honest with you, one of the cool things about going to a non-televised event is that the wrestlers can react to the crowd more, and don't have to act like robots. To me, it's better to address the crowd than ignore them.

Londoner
06-08-2004, 12:48 PM
It's the fans fault for giving him a bad reaction in the first place, stupid f-uckers, how can you boo Eddie?Oh well i guess bradshaws gonna become wwe champion at the PPV for sure now...wait did i just say that?

The Ravishing One
06-08-2004, 12:55 PM
BTW what's this thing about Edge's reaction the the UK fans? Must have missed that.

BLaZeR-
06-08-2004, 01:06 PM
I'm a little suprised, Eddie strikes me as a model proffessional, hopefully it's only a one off.

It was just the UK fans cheering Flair and boo'ing Edge, and since the management told the wrestlers to play which ever role the fans make you out to be...so Edge worked as a heel in his match with Flair.

The Ravishing One
06-08-2004, 01:09 PM
LOL

Wooooooo

Kane Knight
06-08-2004, 02:11 PM
The guy normally seems incredibly professional, but you do have to factor in recent events.

As a result, and his normal professionalism, I'll dismiss this as an isolated event. If he starts flipping out regularly and shit, that's a different story.