PDA

View Full Version : Thank you WWE {victoria}

Joe Kerr
06-09-2004, 12:07 AM
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/88754892

WWE has canned Victoria's dance routine. The original plan to have her dance was thought of by Victoria herself but was scratched last week because as just about everyone could tell, it was downright horrible.

Backstage morale right now is very low on the SmackDown! side of things. There is also some tension of the RAW roster as well as we've been told WWE has tried to enforce a new dress code.

Chris Candido had been scheduled to wrestle a dark match at tonight's Smackdown tapings against Carly Colon, but was replaced in the match by Funaki.

MVP
06-09-2004, 12:13 AM
I'm not surprised that Chris Candido was dropped from the dark match considering part of the Smackdown roster were once part of ECW, and most of them hate Candido.

Also wtf is this dress code?

Wondermouse
06-09-2004, 12:14 AM
No Nazi memorabilia, unless you're a main eventer.

The Naitch
06-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Kane would look hottt in the new WWE dress code. Too bad it would be limited to backstage

Shaggy
06-09-2004, 12:33 AM
Thank god for the Victoria thing. I dont know if I could of stood another entrance like that.

and What the hell with the dress code. I hope they mean jeans and a shirt or something. I hope the WWE isnt planning on the wrestlers wearing suits to work every week.

Gone Mad
06-09-2004, 12:48 AM
There's probably a dress code on Raw due to it being live..maybe? Victoria's entrance gone is good news,unless its only the dancing gone and not the music.Victoria ass dance = Ratings.

Shadow
06-09-2004, 12:50 AM
*sniffs* I'm going to miss that dance. I heard it really got shocking when she had Static Shock with her.

Joe Kerr
06-09-2004, 01:15 AM
There's probably a dress code on Raw due to it being live..maybe? Victoria's entrance gone is good news,unless its only the dancing gone and not the music.Victoria ass dance = Ratings.

I just noticed your avatar :y:

Victoria is Hott!!! and that ass is great shakin.

http://www.lethalwow.com/images/2003shoot3.jpg

Funky Fly
06-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Can someone link me to this dancing of Victoria's? I've missed Raw for the past 3 weeks.

Corkscrewed
06-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Thank goodness. Now, they need to give Victoria back her edge.

.44 Magdalene
06-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Thank goodness. Now, they need to give Victoria back her edge.

I didn't know Victoria was ever with Edge...? :shifty:

Nah, seriously. Good news all around, but how in the hell would you enforce a dress code on a wrestling show? "You've got a match in five minutes. Quick, get out of that business suit and into this speedo-like wrestling spandex, shin-high boots and kneepads." :wtf:

The CyNick
06-09-2004, 03:10 PM
The dress code thing is a deal where some promoters believe that the workers should look professions when they arrive in the arena. Most sports teams do that, they dont want the players looking like bums.

I dont understand why they cant figure out beforehand that these things like Victoria dancing are really stupid.

Rob
06-09-2004, 03:19 PM
I liked it just because she looked very damn sexy.

Wasn't good for the gimmick though.

Azriel
06-09-2004, 03:20 PM
I think they were trying to make her more sexy and fun as a face. I think maybe she needed better music to dance to, like "I Touch Myself" :shifty:

John la Rock
06-09-2004, 03:21 PM
ya it was sexy and fun to watch. I think it was the music that killed it

.44 Magdalene
06-09-2004, 03:52 PM
If they wanted her more sexy and fun, she should've brought me out with her.

:shifty:

I am so gonna get beat up.

Favre4Ever
06-09-2004, 06:28 PM
ANGLE SLAM TO THE CRITIC!!!!!!!

tucsonspeed6
06-09-2004, 06:54 PM
The question is will we still have that entrance music? You know the one..... "GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO" GO GO GO GO GO GO GO to fucking hell Victoria! Every time I hear that I pretend that inbetween the "GO"s there are subliminal messages that tell me to kill things. That way, Victoria still has a psycho gimmick, but rather than us watching her be psycho, she watches as we all kill each other and eat the remains of our friends and family. So when I hear the "GO"s I get up with this crazy look in my eyes and that's usually when my friends tackle me and hold me down until the music stops. Oh, I'm quite serious about that. I also sometimes throw stuff at the tv. Not that I think it will actually hurt the tv or make the music stop, but it is a good stress reliever....you know, for the stress I endure while listening to that crap.

Mayo
06-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Victoria is definitely a hottie, but the dancing just sucked ass. Maybe she will do the safety dance or something next week. :?:

tucsonspeed6
06-09-2004, 07:50 PM
"You can dance!....you can dance!.....Everybody look at your pants!"

Batsu
06-09-2004, 11:30 PM
I liked it just because she looked very damn sexy.

Wasn't good for the gimmick though.

Yep. That's about it.