PDA

View Full Version : Raw or smackdown?

Londoner
06-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Which one do you prefer to watch?Now i know people are saying how dead smackdown is, buit i myself have found Smackdown way more entertaining than these past few months, it's good to have a show not dominated by Triple H, and they do have some good things going on on Smackdown the only thing is the lack of top heels. But now if they use mordecai right, he will no doubt be a future main eventer, but they can't rush him into main events like they did with brock lesnar obviously. And they have luckily got a star in Eddie Guerrero who is carrying Smackdown right now as ive said before, he just needs a proper feud with a worthy heel which he's not getting becaus ethere are no worthy heels on Smackdown, the only other thing i can think of is move Chavo Guerrero up the ladder and feud with Eddie, then weve got a story going that could last for a few months. The only other problem i have is there misuse of cruiserweights, if they used them more then it could be so much more entertaining, but they chose to cover it up with a 4-way bikini(dunno what it was called, don't care really)contest instead.

I dunno why but Raw has really bored me as of late, i mean the only good things ive seen come out of it recently has been Benoit being the world champion(but being put down to the midcards as weve all seen) and the jericho/christian feud which has gone nowhere now. So i really can't see how raw is the better show in my eyes, but that's just my opinion, what's yours?

HankScorpio
06-09-2004, 07:26 AM
SmackDown! has the comedy of Cena and the promise of something good with Mordecai, but with the Cruiserweight Div. becoming a joke and JBL just plain annoying the hell outta me I gotta choose RAW

Even though RAW is HHH/HBK and the dull as hell Divas, it still has Jericho and thats good enough for me

Londoner
06-09-2004, 07:32 AM
I agree with you that it misuses its cruiserweights, but thats the only thing that really annoys me about Smackdown, i aint so bothered about JBL because there's no one else who's been around aslong as him really who could do the job much better anyway, so i can't really complain aslong as JBL doesn't become champion.
Eddie draws me to smackdown more than Jericho draws me to Raw for some reason, maybe it's cos the whole show of raw just bores the hell outta me.

HankScorpio
06-09-2004, 07:38 AM
RAW is kinda dull as of lately I agree, but with any fued between Jericho, Edge, Benoit & Christian they could bring back some excitement IMO

Stickman
06-09-2004, 12:00 PM
HOw many times has this question been asked?

HankScorpio
06-09-2004, 12:01 PM
^^ every week as far as I know

And I'll always vote RAW

The CyNick
06-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Ive said since the first post-lottery SD that Smackdown would eventually go back to being the better overall show. Its just that no matter how many good matches Benoit and HBK can have on RAW, it still doesn't make up for the fact that you know everything on that show will revolve around HHH and screw everyone else. This will never change. So, for myself I'm more interested in what happens on SD, but in terms of quality RAW is still better. Although, I do think SD is getting better while RAW is getting much worse.

.44 Magdalene
06-09-2004, 03:56 PM
I don't get UPN.

So...uh...RAW.

Shadow
06-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Damn...I like both shows. Uh...I have to pick one don't I? Well...I guess SD! because it still has my fav the Undertaker on it. Yeah...that works.

Londoner
06-09-2004, 06:07 PM
I know this is usually asked, but i was trying to stick up for Smackdown since we get so many Smackdown sucks threads every week, and was interested in who else watched it apart from me.

John la Rock
06-09-2004, 06:08 PM
raw

Londoner
06-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Oh and just to add something onto this thread, say why you like that show better, ofcourse you can like them both the same..upto you. I just can't see any good things on Raw at the moment, and i used to watch raw whenever it came on!

Favre4Ever
06-09-2004, 06:25 PM
RAW........because i always give in and read the Smackdown Spoilers. RAW being live makes it for me.

The only thing about it thats been doggin me is this Eugene thing, i guess its not bad, but its way unbelieveable. As long as people support a wrestler like Eugene, they can't talk smack about everyone jobbing to the Undertaker, if its happening with th haddicaped guy as well.

Boondock Saint
06-09-2004, 07:03 PM
RAW. Since the lottery SD has been lacking, IMO. But the past two shows I've felt were really positive.

RAW has been a little bland lately but still entertaining more so than SD I feel.

Ever since the first draft, the shows have gone back and forther between which is better, at least that's what I've noticed.

HankScorpio
06-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Damn...I like both shows. Uh...I have to pick one don't I? Well...I guess SD! because it still has my fav the Undertaker on it. Yeah...that works.

You only chose SD! because thats where you think Jeff will go if he comes back :lol: