PDA

View Full Version : The Coach... he's starting to entertain me..

Kenny
12-22-2003, 09:04 PM
He was pretty cool on HeAT last night.

Lately I've been liking his character.

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Replace JR and King with him and Al PERMANENTLY. Nuff sed

Azriel
12-22-2003, 09:59 PM
Will never happen.

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Will never happen.

:'(

Fox
12-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Will never happen.

And it will never happen because Al and Coach are not as good as JR and King. The current RAW broadcast team might not be the best, but they're ultimately better than Coach and Snow.

Kane Knight
12-22-2003, 10:48 PM
And it will never happen because Al and Coach are not as good as JR and King. The current RAW broadcast team might not be the best, but they're ultimately better than Coach and Snow.

Test audiences have shown that a month-old corpse and a half-eaten watermelon make a more entertaining team than King and JR. I refuse to believe that anyone, even Coach, could be worse than Lawler and Ross. It'll never happen because they have tenure, and nobody wants to admit they're not entertaining anymore.

El Santo
12-22-2003, 10:58 PM
Test audiences have shown that a month-old corpse and a half-eaten watermelon make a more entertaining team than King and JR.

Meh? I hope you're not recommending Al Wilson for the broadcast team. :shifty:

Kane Knight
12-22-2003, 11:14 PM
Meh? I hope you're not recommending Al Wilson for the broadcast team. :shifty:

Only if the watermelon's there to carry him.

ilt_undertaker
12-23-2003, 12:43 AM
I'd like 2 c Heyman/Ross back 2gether, or Lawler/Coach

Kenny
12-23-2003, 01:23 AM
I'd like 2 c Heyman/Ross back 2gether, or Lawler/Coach

I don't know about Heyman. I think we need people who aren't so damn repetative. Know what I'm saying? I mean I feel like I'm watching Re-runs.

Ross:
Whoop him like a government mule!
Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!
Stunner! Stunner! Stunner!
Is that all you ever think about King?
Slobber Knocker!
etc...

King:
I like puppies.
I want to see her puppies.
I'd like to see her puppies.
PUPPIES!
etc...

Heyman only had one that I can think of... but he used it CONSTANTLY. Specially in title matches.

1 second away, 1 SECOND AWAY from becoming the new intercontinental champion.

I liked it the first couple times but after a while you almost knew he was going to say it before he did.

Coach just acts like a dick the whole time and I guess I like it cause it's something new. He's getting really cocky, and self-centered... and it just entertains me. As of right now I think he's the best heel announcer on the WWE roster.

moshingfreak
12-23-2003, 02:15 AM
[COLOR=Lime]
Heyman only had one that I can think of... but he used it CONSTANTLY. Specially in title matches.

1 second away, 1 SECOND AWAY from becoming the new intercontinental champion.
[COLOR]

what about Heyman saying GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! all those times.

Lara Emily
12-23-2003, 02:44 AM
what about Heyman saying GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! all those times.

Well someone had to put Rhyno over. Anyways Heyman is fantastic he's the only commentator in a long time to actually put the talent over instead of himself.

Kenny
12-23-2003, 03:40 AM
Well someone had to put Rhyno over. Anyways Heyman is fantastic he's the only commentator in a long time to actually put the talent over instead of himself.

Gotta give you that one. He does really brag the talent up. Specially during the invasion.

Hired Hitman
12-23-2003, 04:32 AM
Coach is the man.

Tornado
12-23-2003, 07:27 AM
<font color=#33ffff>Hire Joey Styles.....</font>

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 10:32 AM
Coach and Snow. are better then michael cole and tazz mean michael cole a plan out pussy and tazz ever since getting his ass beating by benoit he suck so i would like to see Coach and Snow. replace them

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Coach and Snow. are better then michael cole and tazz mean michael cole a plan out pussy and tazz ever since getting his ass beating by benoit he suck so i would like to see Coach and Snow. replace them

I think I've figured out what he's saying!!!! :eek:

Coach and Snow are better than Michael Cole and Tazz. I mean, Michael Cole is a Plain-out (Flat-out?) pussy; and Tazz, ever since getting his ass beaten by Benoit, he sucks, so I would like to see Coach and Snow. Replace them!

ilt_undertaker
12-23-2003, 11:16 AM
I think I've figured out what he's saying!!!! :eek:

Coach and Snow are better than Michael Cole and Tazz. I mean, Michael Cole is a Plain-out (Flat-out?) pussy; and Tazz, ever since getting his ass beaten by Benoit, he sucks, so I would like to see Coach and Snow. Replace them!

thanks for clearin that up! but im i the only one who LIKES Micheal and Tazz?

Sephiroth
12-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Coach is starting to entertain it's true...he is the kind of character that you want to hate, but still you like him because of the things he does. :roll:

King Jericho
12-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Coach is the man but his music is really annoying and sucks, but gets him over tho :-\

Kane Knight
12-23-2003, 12:14 PM
thanks for clearin that up! but im i the only one who LIKES Micheal and Tazz?

I like Tazz.

sexymanalive
12-24-2003, 03:19 PM
shut up ass monkey

Cactus Sid
12-24-2003, 03:22 PM

He has a pretty cushy job in MLW, and I know for a fact he really doesn't want to work for the WWE.

That said, Joey Styles in the WWE would rule.

Corkscrewed
12-27-2003, 02:42 AM
Replace JR and King with Bobby Heenan... by himself... and it's still be better. Replace them with Heenan and any random face announcer like... say... Josh Matthews (and have Heenan make fun of Josh all the time), and that would be awesome.

I can dream, right?

Hired Hitman
12-27-2003, 08:40 AM
<font color=#33ffff>Hire Joey Gore.....</font>

YES! :shifty:

Savio
12-27-2003, 11:47 AM
here are quotes from JR and the king.

King: Trish is coming out were gonna see her puppies
JR: I wish austin were in the ring now
King: I see women as objects
JR: stone cold never talks to me anymore we used to lay in bed and talk about our feelings
King: Trish looks like and hour glass
JR: I hate bishoff sorry guys I know I shouldn't be bi-ast
King: Puppies!!!
~next match austin versus coach~
JR: here comes coach that snake sorry guys I know I shouldn't be bi-ast
King: now that there is no ladies out here I can talk normal
JR: here comes austin our savoir wow boy he is looking sexy tonight look at that 6 pack I hope he wins
King: JR remember when he beat you up?
JR: King that was a long time ago and we worked things out and decided to put it in the past.
King: *slaps JR*
JR: stunner!!!!!! stunner!!! you go austin stick it to the man you are my god yeaaaaa sexxxy sorry guys I know I shouldn't be bi-ast
*tazz comes out*
Tazz: boy that was a rocket buster

6to1
12-27-2003, 01:45 PM
yea i wish the brain was able you can put him with anyone and it would be good.

Kane Knight
12-27-2003, 02:06 PM
shut up ass monkey

That was the wittiest post ever.

Darwin Henderson
12-27-2003, 02:55 PM

I cant see Joey Styles in the WWE. He fell out with them after they wanted to use his voice on ECW footage but he wanted money or something like he didn't want to be on the footage.

He got offered a job but didn't like the money since it was less than what he was getting from ECW for working less dates and he could make more out of his day job. He has left MLW.

Oxstar
12-27-2003, 02:59 PM
yeah the coach is cool! but i think jr and king will be about donkeys years!