PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2

Joe Kerr
06-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Taken from Gameinformer Magazine

Release : 2005

In the footage we've seen Mickey has stolen the show, with his own Key blade, and impressive Mouse-Fu (cant beleive I actually typed that) in full effect. Mickey truly looks like the ultimate rodent avenger. We still dont know exactly what role he will play, but its beleived he'll be fighting at your side as a teammate. Tight lipped as ever Tetsuya Nomura wouldnt disclose the locations or disney licenses that would be tapped in this sequel but he did say "that there will be some worlds that people could easily imagine and some that nobody would imagine"

He also went to say that "reunion" is a key theme in this game. Many of the characters from the first game such as Hercules and Peter Pan, will return and aid in Sora's quest against the Nobodies and a new evil that could tear apart the kingdom.

I was skeptical about playing the first one being disney and all but, it turned out to be a fun RPG.

LoDownM
06-12-2004, 05:01 PM
If I didn't have cable modem, and a decent pc, i'd be pissed at you for all your animated gifs in your sig.

Scarface
06-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I still havent completed the first one. Might go do that now. I got near the end.

Jonster
06-12-2004, 06:36 PM
I've owned the first one for at least a year now and played it a grand total of about 90 minutes.
I should really play it

Requiem
06-12-2004, 07:06 PM
If I didn't have cable modem, and a decent pc, i'd be pissed at you for all your animated gifs in your sig.

Joe Kerr
06-12-2004, 08:53 PM
You have a animated avatar :rant:

DS
06-12-2004, 08:56 PM
He doesn't have 9 of them.

el fregadero
06-12-2004, 08:58 PM
What is that anyway, Requiem?

DS
06-12-2004, 09:00 PM
It's suppose to be something from Monty Python but it looks like some terriblely animated Star Wars creature.

Requiem
06-12-2004, 09:21 PM
It's suppose to be something from Monty Python but it looks like some terriblely animated Star Wars creature.

So complain to Jabba.

He made it... and I don't see any resemblance to a star wars creature at all.

Requiem
06-12-2004, 09:22 PM
What is that anyway, Requiem?

It's one of the monks hitting his head with a bible. KK suggested I do something from Monty Python for my avatar. :y:

DS
06-12-2004, 09:23 PM
I'm not complaining. I was EXplaining. It looks like some Star Wars creature to me, don't know though as I'm not huge into Star Wars.

Requiem
06-12-2004, 09:24 PM
It would be better if the monk's robe stood out more :(

Shaggy
06-13-2004, 02:11 AM
I honestly cant wait for this game to come out. I loved the first game and beat it with in a week. That was a week of sitting and playing non stop for about 12 hours a day with my cousins. The first one was so damn good that I cant wait for the next one.

Sadly for everyone to get through the whole storyline they will have to play the GBA version first since it takes place right afte the first game ends. Hopefully the GBA game will turn out good and maybe they will finally give us a secure release date for it.