PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw to be fired?

Goldbird
06-15-2004, 03:10 AM
"There is a rumor going around at the moment that John Bradshaw Layfield will wrestle his last match at the Great American Bash. It is rumored that Layfield will put over Guerrero before leaving WWE. There are those however who believe that WWE will do nothing and just sweep the incident under the rug."

I hope they fire his ass off to Mars, and send him to an old folks home. :lol:

c4g2
06-15-2004, 03:14 AM
He'll botch putting over Guerrero and leave WWE as the champ, retiring the belt and leaving Smackdown without a main-event belt... :shifty:

Goldbird
06-15-2004, 03:38 AM
He'll botch putting over Guerrero and leave WWE as the champ, retiring the belt and leaving Smackdown without a main-event belt... :shifty:

He will sell the belt in exchange for JR's father's cowboy hat.

Kane Knight
06-15-2004, 04:28 AM
We can hope, but I doubt it.

I'm half-expecting JBL to slip into a NAzi gimmick sometime soon. Morbid, but knowing the WWE and how they like to disturb the dead...

Goldbird
06-15-2004, 06:04 AM
Then Bradshaw will come out and go into a necrophilia gimmick. Wow, that will be cool! :shifty:

I <3 Negros
06-15-2004, 06:07 AM
I don't think they'll fire him unless they really get in trouble because of what he did.

tucsonspeed6
06-15-2004, 01:28 PM
"There is a rumor going around at the moment that John Bradshaw Layfield will wrestle his last match at the Great American Bash. It is rumored that Layfield will put over Guerrero before leaving WWE. There are those however who believe that WWE will do nothing and just sweep the incident under the rug."

This "report" or "rumor" or whatever you want to call it says nothing. Basically it boils down to "Either the WWE will fire JBL for his actions in Germany, or they won't." However, it is a good discussion to bring up in any case. I considered whether or not they would fire JBL, and I think since he's in the main event of The Great American Bash, they probably wouldn't have fired him until after it was over. So after GAB would probably be the best time for it.

If nothing else, I think they'll take back his big push. :y: to that.

Head
06-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Where'd you read this?

MVP
06-15-2004, 03:45 PM
Where'd you read this?Yes I'm curious too seeing how he didn't cite his quote. :nono:

Anyway if JBL is leaving then most likely it's by his own choice because apparently nothing's been done by WWE, and he's Vince's best project.

Corkscrewed
06-15-2004, 03:45 PM
*prays rumor is true*

Sephiroth
06-15-2004, 03:50 PM
I hope that rumor is true...though i did read something, don't know where that Goldberg might come back soon. Just don't hope it is on Smackdown! cause that would be bad news for Eddie

LK
06-15-2004, 06:36 PM
Sephiroth, I hope Goldberg doesn't come back in any form. I also pray that the rumour is true but I severly doubt it.

Head
06-16-2004, 12:35 AM
If Goldberg coming back would help drive away Bradshaw, I'd take him back in a second.

Back Stabbed
06-16-2004, 12:41 AM
....There is no old folks home on mars... :-\

Goldbird
06-16-2004, 01:15 AM
I found this article on www.wrestlinginc.com

Corkscrewed
06-16-2004, 02:20 AM
Lets hope it's true anyway, even if it doesn't sound credible at the moment.