PDA

View Full Version : Chavo Classic Missing

Bret Hart
06-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Yeah, this is LC. The Mas(shole)K banned me again for no reason. Anyway, here is an interesting bit of news I found.

Credit: Wrestlingplanet.com

The word from Springfield, Illinois is that Chavo Guerrero, Sr. once again no-showed the house show without calling management.

No one within WWE, not even his son, has spoken to him in days and superstars are starting to worry about his situation.

Although it was expected WWE would punish Guerrero for his absences, the greater concern right now is what happened to Chavo.

Shaggy
06-15-2004, 12:03 PM
very weird,

Sorry u had to change your name LC.

c4g2
06-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Chavo Classic: You sure it vibrates?
Backstage hand: No, it doesn't!
Chavo: What, no?
Backstage hand: When did it vibrate, mister?
Chavo Classic: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*Drives off into the dark night*

Joe Kerr
06-15-2004, 12:25 PM
The latest we have on Chavo Guerrero Sr. is that if he doesn't appear tonight in Springfield, IL and doesn't have one heck of a reason why, then this will become a major issue. Attempts to reach him yesterday before the house show went straight to a voice mail.

The Naitch
06-15-2004, 01:16 PM
I thought he was getting along well with everyone backstage? IS he getting full of himself now?

ColdwaVer
06-15-2004, 01:34 PM
You people are so inconsiderate. He's obviously been abducted by rabid Cruiserweight fans from TPWW who are demanding that 60% of every Smackdown be devoted to pure Cruiser action, or else they're going to force CC to take the belt to NWA-TNA. :shifty:

KingofOldSchool
06-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Well maybe this is just to set up the angle...

Chavo Classic lost in Chicago!

With special guest appearance by Mick Foley.

:shifty:

ilt_undertaker
06-15-2004, 01:46 PM
He's out partying with some bitches and hoes

ilt_undertaker
06-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Well maybe this is just to set up the angle...

Chavo Classic lost in Chicago!

With special guest appearance by Mick Foley.

:lol:

FourFifty
06-15-2004, 01:49 PM
Yeah, he's going to pose for the new "Where's Waldo" book.

loopydate
06-15-2004, 02:33 PM
I hope it isn't anything bad and that he's just getting full of himself.

That way, WWE will have an excuse to strip him of the title and put it up in a bitchin' month-long tournament that culminates in a five-star match at Summerslam.

Wildcat789
06-15-2004, 05:06 PM
^^hint hint

Corkscrewed
06-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Maybe he pawned the belt for some tequila...

Corkscrewed
06-15-2004, 05:23 PM

Just playing. That's a pretty crass joke.

John la Rock
06-15-2004, 05:33 PM
Maybe he pawned the belt for some tequila...

:lol:

Mr. Nerfect
06-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Maybe its a little worse than everyone thinks. When someone who just saw a current wrestler get fired for showing up late once, doesn't return calls or go to events, it's not really a good sign. I hope everything's all right with Classic, and on the contrary to other people's opinions, I think he still puts on good matches. Like Flair's current quality matches.

Normal Is Me
06-15-2004, 07:41 PM
i hope nothing bad has happened and he's just gotten full of himself.

RGWhat316
06-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Well, I just got this from another site 4w-wrestling.com, Chavo is gone

-- Chavo Classic (aka Chavo Guerrero Sr.) was fired by WWE this afternoon, after no-showing two house shows in consecutive days.

-- The straw that broke the camel’s back was no showing last night’s show in Springfield, IL, but there was a big chance that he would’ve been gone by this Sunday anyway.

-- Classic, who is currently the Cruiserweight champion, was originally written into tonight’s Smackdown! tapings, but those plans will obviously now have changed.

ColdwaVer
06-15-2004, 08:55 PM
Damn. I hope this doesn't affect Chavo Current's career much. :(

The Naitch
06-15-2004, 09:08 PM
lol

that is all

Joe Kerr
06-15-2004, 09:10 PM
So is the title going up for grabs in a King of the Ring type tournament? I wonder how there going to write this into the story unless he wrestled his last match today to job the belt.

Jonster
06-15-2004, 09:12 PM
They could probably explain it in some way to give it back to Chavo Jr.
But don't the wrestlers normally carry the belts round with them themselves?

The Naitch
06-15-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm more interested in seeing how they explain his absense

Kurt: Sorry, but Chavo couldn't make it tonight. Nor will he make it everyother night from now on. One of his "groupies" got her pimp to viciously kill him for missing another "payment"

Chavo: :shifty:

Loose Cannon
06-15-2004, 09:18 PM
lol, did they even find him though?

loopydate
06-15-2004, 09:19 PM
TOURNAMENT! TOURNAMENT! TOURNAMENT!

Joe Kerr
06-15-2004, 09:20 PM
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Colosseum-Athene/1956/crace.jpg

Chavo Guerrero ( left )¡¡and Harley Race ( right ) in 1977.

The Naitch
06-15-2004, 09:24 PM
lol this made my fuckin day. Thanks Classic :D

Joe Kerr
06-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Ok here is the story I got on this mess

After much speculation this weekend as to his whereabouts, Chavo "Classic" Guerrero Sr.was released today from his WWE contract. Management grew frustrated with his rejecting of recent storyline ideas to inject more humor into the broadcasts. Chavo apparently felt management was pushing things too far, trying to humiliate him, such as suggesting he parade around on TV in women's underwear. The final straw was that he missed both Smackdown house shows this weekend without giving anybody an explination of where he was and why he didn't show up for work.

It's not clear what this means to the status of the WWE Cruiserweight Title, which Chavo Classic held until being released.

Mayo
06-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Man this sucks! I don't think Chavo should be cruiserweight champ, but some of his segments were pretty hilarious. His facial expressions, and hes got that old man way of talking, but acting cool, its gold! He should have just stayed as Chavo Jr.'s manager, but I guess the writers wanted to make him look like even more of a fool. Hopefully he is okay and we find out about his whereabouts.

The Naitch
06-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Yeah, he was one of the main reasons to watch SD. Seriously

I-Hate-You
06-15-2004, 09:48 PM
I thought he was getting along well with everyone backstage? IS he getting full of himself now?
I would be big headed too if I had a joke belt like the Cruiserweight championship.

Xero
06-15-2004, 10:10 PM
Source: 1Wrestling.com

Apparently, WWE has released Chavo Guerrero Sr. (Chavo Classic). He has been notified by WWE that he was released after angering WWE management by failing to appear at scheduled appearances for Smackdown house shows over the weekend.

More on this as it comes in.

So he's been fired...

Edit: Sorry, didnt read the whole thread, didnt know this was posted...

c4g2
06-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Even though Chavo Classsic is gone, the "You sure it vibrates?" joke will live on forever
in TPWW like the HHH Big Nose joke and "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know" one. :D

PS: How is my avatar?

OssMan
06-15-2004, 11:40 PM
Chavo Classic: OWNED

Joe Kerr
06-16-2004, 12:15 AM
If you want to know what happens in the story line with Chavo go to Smackdown spoiler thread.

Head
06-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Good.

Now maybe the Cruiserweight Division can stop being a complete joke. Wishful thinking I know, but it's a start...

Boondock Saint
06-16-2004, 01:27 AM
I didn't mind him really, but there wasn't much reason for him to have the CW belt. Seeing a tournament for it would be cool, but it most likely would end up with Rey vs. Chavo...:-\

Corkscrewed
06-16-2004, 02:19 AM
Anyone actually read this part?
Chavo apparently felt management was pushing things too far, trying to humiliate him, such as suggesting he parade around on TV in women's underwear.

Fuck, if management wanted me to do that, I'd get myself fired too! Obviously, they have no intention of making the CW title credible, so I'm betting they fuck up any possible tournament as well. :'(

Back Stabbed
06-16-2004, 02:20 AM
lol, did they even find him though?
He was hiding in the test board.

Loose Cannon
06-16-2004, 02:20 AM
Anyone actually read this part?

Fuck, if management wanted me to do that, I'd get myself fired too! Obviously, they have no intention of making the CW title credible, so I'm betting they fuck up any possible tournament as well. :'(

Nah, read the Smackdown Spoilers and you'll see what happened or just PM me and I'll tell you.

Corkscrewed
06-16-2004, 02:41 AM
Oh, he DID show up at the SD! taping? Or did they like... edit that together or something (meaning it wasn't real)...? :D

Anyway, works for me... maybe they can restore some credibility to the title, but I don't think so.

Mr. Nerfect
06-16-2004, 03:55 AM
I'm not going by the spoilers, nor am I reading them, but my guess would be he would show up on SmackDown! and lose to Rey Mysterio and then Chavo Classic would just play an injury, or Guerrero says he doesn't want his dad helping him anymore and Senior leaves.

Corkscrewed
06-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Wow... not bad of a guess.

Wildcat789
06-16-2004, 09:22 PM
I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I think Chavo Classic was a pretty good CW champion. I personally thought he was a bunch better than Chavo Jr., and he was pretty entertaining on the mic. I'd leave too if management wanted me to do such degrading stuff.

Bye Classic :'(

Goldbird
06-16-2004, 09:28 PM
Then I wonder why Rico is still in the company :roll: