PDA

View Full Version : Your WWE Friend

CheesyChaz
06-16-2004, 11:29 PM
You are making your WWE debut on PPV (meaning Raw and SmackDown! are there).When you arrive at the arena,which wrestlers (1 from each show) would you become friends with and why?

from RAW I'd probably become friends with Hurricane first because he seems like a nice guy that would be pretty helpful and pally anyways.

from SmackDown! I's say...Spike for the same reason as above.

The Naitch
06-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Jericho- I could learn alot from him.

Trish- :shifty:

Rey- Cool guy

RVD- You know why

#1-norm-fan
06-16-2004, 11:39 PM
Triple H obviously

HeartBreakMan2k
06-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Raw - Triple H
Smackdown - Paul Heyman

As for friends because I think they'd be cool
Raw - Trish
Smackdown - Cena

Moonspell
06-17-2004, 12:19 AM
You are making your WWE debut on PPV (meaning Raw and SmackDown! are there).When you arrive at the arena,which wrestlers (1 from each show) would you become friends with and why?

from RAW I'd probably become friends with Hurricane first because he seems like a nice guy that would be pretty helpful and pally anyways.

from SmackDown! I's say...Spike for the same reason as above.

I heard Shane Helms has become irritating. Eh, so say a few people I know who have connections to the WWE. Hence his Hurri-Jobbing recently-- kind of a form of punishment? Oh well. I'd try to make friends wiiith...

RAW- Triple H :shifty: and Molly Holly (I'm sure she'd be a good teacher).
SmackDown!- Charlie Haas :love: and Shannon Moore... if he still exists, of course. Shannon seems like a nice guy, and I'd like to know what he could teach.

I can't exactly choose just one wrestler from both rosters.

Loose Cannon
06-17-2004, 12:28 AM
Raw: Easily Orton.
Smackdown: Easily Cena.

Sensei Of Mattitude
06-17-2004, 12:35 AM
HBK and HHH on RAW because Im getting the biggest fucking push I can (and because HBK is my all time fav wrestler)

but other than them on RAW..... its MATT HARDY VERSION 1-AAAAAAAAHHHH and Randy Orton because I reckon Orton gets mad vagina.

On Smackdown, The Undertaker because he is one of best, one of my favs and he'll get me a push too.

after the Undertaker, Kurt Angle.

Goldbird
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM
You will be fed to the Undertaker...

The Naitch
06-17-2004, 01:00 AM
LC would be all over Orton it wouldn't even be funny lol

The Naitch
06-17-2004, 01:01 AM
But seriously, if you aspire to be in the WWE one day, make sure of this: there's a difference between being a "friend" than being a "giddy fan".

You've been warned, LC

MVP
06-17-2004, 01:17 AM
Eugene.

Aussie Skier
06-17-2004, 01:21 AM
I'd say angle would b a good person to know. If you could get his respect, then that would b awesome.
RVD would b cool, as would cena, unless he started freestyling for hours.

on raw.
jericho without a doubt

The Naitch
06-17-2004, 01:24 AM
Honestly, backstage wise, I'd try to pull off some crazy Levesque-esque shit. Seriously

Lara Emily
06-17-2004, 01:30 AM
I can't really limit myself to just one guy

Raw: Benoit, Jericho, Storm (when he was there), Edge, Christian

Sd: Guerrero, Angle, Haas, Dupree.

Hollywood Red
06-17-2004, 01:38 AM
I'd try to make friends with everyone... obviously it couldn't hurt.

But on Raw, Johnny Nitro. La Résistance are pretty swell too.

If it was SD! and it was a week ago, I'd be pimping with Chavo Classic.

Innovator
06-17-2004, 01:39 AM
Raw: Trips, Jericho, Trish

Smacketdown: Kurt, Cena

ilt_undertaker
06-17-2004, 01:54 AM
Taker, Kane, Eugene, Jazz, Coach and Rico would be the first few. Then everyone else would be next. Except Jr/King :n:

Krow
06-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Levesque-esque

Say that five times fast.

RAW:

Career-oriented: Triple H, Flair
Personal: Matt Hardy, Jericho, Lita, Kane (duh)

SmackDown!:

Career-oriented: Angle
Personal: Cena

c4g2
06-17-2004, 03:45 AM
Hardcore Holly

Come on, he'll job to me if he is my friend right? Remember he refused to put over Booker T? Also, I heard even road agents think that Hardcore Holly is more well-liked than RVD... He gets decent pops, last time I looked at Smackdown spoilers... Hardcore is god!

:shifty:

John la Rock
06-17-2004, 04:31 AM
RAW

The Rock/Triple H/Ric Flair/Mick Foley - career
Chris Jericho/Edge/Christian/Trish Stratus - personal

SMACKDOWN

Kurt Angle/Eddie Guerrero/Undertaker - Career
John Cena/Rob Van Dam/Dawn Marie (so she can be my ho) - Personal

big_bluto
06-17-2004, 05:48 AM
Smackdown - I'd have to go with The Big Show!
He's been around for a long time, he'll be around for a long time, he's a really nice guy, and Vince loves him. Plus he's wrestled against nearly everyone, so he would be good for advice.

RAW - I'd have to go with Ric Flair, again for the same reasons. If Foley was around full-time, then he'd be my first choice, but Flair would be awesome to learn from about wrestling and being on the road.

HankScorpio
06-17-2004, 07:28 AM
RAW-Jericho and Christian (try to get in on some fued action)

SmackDown!- Rey Rey(quality talent, always over) and Cena(obviously)

Shaggy
06-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Raw: Triple H or Randy Orton (They are both good wresters and since Triple H is basically one of the head guys there it would be good to get in his good graces incase I ask for something down the line.)

Smackdown: Kurt Angle (I think it would be cool to hang out with him because he is such a good wrestler in the ring he could probably teach me some things I didnt know.)

Dazz
06-17-2004, 11:40 AM
Good topic :y:

Smackdown - Kurt Angle, because he would be really cool to hang out with, plus he can tell you a thing or two about wrestling and how to get heat. He is the man, and I think without him Benjamin wouldn't be as over as he is on Raw, Angle took these guys under his wing and look at Benjamin.

RAW - Coach, he is also so damn cool, me and him would have a right laugh backstage, pissing around and having a laugh.

c4g2
06-17-2004, 12:14 PM
Vinnie Mac.

:shifty::wtf::D

KaliKot
06-17-2004, 12:22 PM
JR so he can teach me BAHGAWDSONOFABITCHBAHGAWD and SLOBBERKNOCKERBBQSAUCE!

HankScorpio
06-17-2004, 12:26 PM
^^
And so you can find out exactly how you Whip a Government Mule the right way

Disturbed316
06-17-2004, 01:44 PM
Stephanie - So I can sleep my way to the top
Molly - So I can sleep my way to midcard :y:

The CyNick
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
RAW:

HHH, HBK, Orton, Flair, Molly (just so I can stare at her boobs)

SD:

Taker, Bradshaw (so he doesn't rape me), Angle, Big Show (he probably knows the best places to sleep during TV tapings and not get caught)

LK
06-17-2004, 04:22 PM
On Raw:

Randy Orton, Jericho, Christian, Flair, HBK. Orton because he is my favourite wrestler right now, Y2J and Christian because they seem like really cool guys and Flair and HBK because they are the two of the best ever and I could learn a lot from them. Oh yeah and also Mic Foley whenever he's around because he is a real nice guy and someone I really respect.

On Smackdown:

Cena, Angle, Eddie Guerrero and Charlie Haas. Kurt and Eddie because they are two of the best and I could also learn a lot from them. Cena and Dupree both seem like really cool guys.