PDA

View Full Version : Dream Feud

Pepsi Man
12-23-2003, 05:46 PM
I thought about a feud between Evolution and the Radicalz today for a bit. This is where I'd type up about 5 pages or so of what it would be like or whatever, but I'm lazy. You guys can do all the work for this topic if you want it to turn out interesting.

FakeLaser
12-23-2003, 06:09 PM
Everyone knows that The Radicalz would job.

Pepsi Man
12-23-2003, 06:10 PM
Everyone knows that The Radicalz would job.
Only because Evolution has Triple H though. Aside from Triple H's super push, I think they'd be pretty evenly matched. Benoit and Flair were even partners and feuded for a while.

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 09:01 PM
Evolution all the way man they rock beside aren't the Radicalz gone beside most of the Radicalz are on smackdown and the reason there on smackdown is because their afired of Evolution

Pepsi Man
12-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Evolution all the way man they rock beside aren't the Radicalz gone beside most of the Radicalz are on smackdown and the reason there on smackdown is because their afired of Evolution
Do you not understand the concept of a "dream match" or a "dream feud"? Also, in terms of the wrestlers, I preferred the Radicalz, by far.

Jason_Hawk
12-23-2003, 11:13 PM
that reminds me, why did they stop with perry saturn's gimmick of being really stupid, that was kinda funny

thebitch
12-23-2003, 11:21 PM
I believe they stopped Saturn's gimmick when he was released.

And the Radicalz would've waisted Evolution. Lets compare:
Triple H---------Chris Benoit
Ric Flair---------Eddie Guerrero
Randy Orton-----Perry Saturn
Batista----------Dean Malenko

As the fans see it, Radicalz would've won due to sheer talent and ability. The only way that Evolution could've won this fued and still have fans watching afterwards is to explain to everybody on national TV that HHH will never job due to him boning Steph.

Corkscrewed
12-23-2003, 11:23 PM
I'd personally put Malenko on, say, Flair or Orton, rather than mismatch him against Batista. :D