PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler* TNA-NWA Impact results

Joe Kerr
06-18-2004, 11:59 AM
Thanks to Lino Elias for this:

Dark Match:
Monte Brown defeated Pat Kenney with the Pounce.

Xplosion Taping:
BG James and Konnan defeated Petey Williams and Bobby Rude.

Impact:
X Division six-way: Hector Garza defeated Miyamoto, Chris Sabin, Elix Skipper, Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian when Garza pinned Miomoto with the tornado moonsault.

Abyss defeated D-Ray 3000 in a squash match.

The Naturals defeated Sabu and Sonjay Dutt when the Naturals pinned Dutt. The Naturals came to the ring in AMW’s ring attire that they stole Wednesday night, and AMW attacked them before that match.

AJ Styles defeated Mr. Aguila with the Styles Clash. Afterwards, Kid Kash and Dallas beat down AJ until D'Lo Brown made the save.

The main event was Ron Killings defeating Eric Young with the axe kick. Dusty was on commentary for this and after Killings won, the lights went out. When they came back on, Jeff Jarrett was out and gave Dusty the EL KABONG with the guitar. Killings tried to save him, but got hit with the rest of the guitar. Killings got knocked into the audience apparently.

After the tapings finished, there was an extra six man tag, with D'Lo and AMW defeating Dallas, Abyss, and Titus (Jonny Fairplay’s Bodyguard.) D'Lo pinned Dallas with the frog splash.

loopydate
06-18-2004, 06:00 PM
The show was better this week than last. I still think the premiere was better, but the six-way X match was hot. I hope they keep Miyamoto around for a little while, just so we can see if he's anything. He kinda seemed like a Muta clone, but he only got 1/6 of the match to work with, so it's unfair to make any comments.

I wish I had $10 a week to blow on PPVs, but I like Impact a lot. I love the X stuff, and Sabu is always the man. Even though I'm not a big Jarrett fan, anyone who clubs Dusty Rhodes in the head with a blunt object is okay in my book.

James Steele
06-18-2004, 06:31 PM
WHAT ABOUT D-RAY 3000, He is the future!

Yah, I believe somebody posted about FX's interest in a prime time deal. If so... :drool:

AJ Styles is exactly what everybody says he is... PHENOMINAL!

And on a side-note: If NWA:TNA get a prime time TV deal,

F*CK YOU VINCE!

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
06-19-2004, 06:53 AM
When is Impact on? I know it's on Fox Sports, but no idea what time or what day of the week. Any help? Oh, and if it's region specific, I'm in Dallas Texas.

James Steele
06-19-2004, 07:34 AM
It will be on at 3:00 pm on every friday on FSN