PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Ferocious
06-19-2004, 08:26 PM
OK I just got back from a 2 week holiday, Didnt see or hear of any wrestling while I was away. I really need updating on whats happened over the last two weeks. anything will be appreciated, from new angles/gimmicks/feuds. to backstage rumours, peoiple being signed/released.

I would read all the threads from the past two weeks, but to be honest I can't be arsed. And feel it would be easier for me to get my head round it all if all the important stuff was condensed into this one thread and saved me about 3 hours of reading.

So please Help a guy in need. Do it for the children or whatever.

I Will rep the most helpful posters on this matter.

I thank you

HankScorpio
06-19-2004, 09:08 PM
SmackDown!

Rey Beat Chavo Clasic for the CW Belt (rumours are that Chavo Classic is being/has been Relased for not turning up to house shows)

Dudley Boys beat Rico/Haas For the Tag Titles (rumour also has it that Rico will be out with injury)

At the Great American Bash there will be a Fatal 4-way for the US Belt between Cena, RVD, Booker T and Renee(sp?), But it will be an Elimination 4-Way

It appears that the Undertaker has joined forces with Heyman and the Dudleys, after Heyman shook the Urn at Taker in the ring, Taker did the Bow down to the Urn deal that he used to do with Bearer

(this week on SmackDown! there was a tag match between RVD & Cean V Renee & Booker, this was stoped by Taker coming into the ring-during darkness and Taker music-and destroying all for wrestlers)

Luther wreslted Funaki (Because Funaki was impersonating Cena and took the piss outta Angle while Angle watched) Luther seemed ok, had a few good moves (which I'm too drunk to remember), just your average Hoss (IMO)

Kenzo Suzuki Debut'd last week and wrestled Spike this week, IMO he's boring as hell.

Mordecai Implyed in a Promo that Eddie G will be the guy he'll be targeting.

Aparently the Divas will be hosting the Great American Bash

thats all I've got for now, I'm way too drunk to type, hope this was of use, when I can see better I'll try and do RAW for ya

Rob
06-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Eugene is the funniest man in pro wrestling. Michaels is still the show stopper. The HIAC was the most boring match ever. Benoit is still a God. That's about it.

HankScorpio
06-19-2004, 09:16 PM
^^
The HIAC really was the biggest waste of time EVER, I'd've rather watched Stone Cold drink beer and slap his G/F for 45 mins

Ferocious
06-19-2004, 09:23 PM
Eugene is the funniest man in pro wrestling. I predicted this would be the case as soon as I saw 'Something along the lines of the Warren Character in Theres something about Mary'.

Looking at TOLG's post Smackdown is still a pile of crap.

Edge
06-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Current Champions:

Womans Champion: Trish
CW Champion: Rey Mysterio
Intercontintal Champion: Randy Orton
U.S Champion: John Cena
WWE World Heaveyweight Champion: Chris Benoit
WWE Champion: Eddie Guerriro

Bad Blood Winners:

Eugene vs Coach
Winner: Eugene

Trish vs Gail vs Lita vs Victoria
Winner: Trish

Chris Jericho vs Tyson Tomko
Winner: Chris Jericho

Randy Orton vs "Shelton Benjamin
Winner: Randy Orton

Edge and Chris Benoit vs La Restance
Winners: Edge & Benoit via DQ But still World Tag Team Champions La Restance

Chris Benoit vs Kane
Winner: Chris Benoit

HHH vs Shawn Michaels
Winner: HHH

Some Matchs For Great American Bash:

Bull Rope Match
JBL vs Eddie, WWE Championship

Fatle Four Way
John Cena vs Rene Dupree vs Booker T vs Rob Van Dam

2 on 1 Hadiecap Match
The Dudley Boyz vs Undertaker

JR:
BAHGAWDOKLAMHOABOOKERTJUSTHITHURRICANWITHTHEROCKBOTTOMTHEBOOKIN!!!!!BBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBB QOHMYGAWDITSCOACHSLOOBERKNOCKER!!!!!! OKLAMOHMA!!!!

Ferocious
06-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Current Champions:

Womans Champion: Trish
CW Champion: Rey Mysterio
Intercontintal Champion: Randy Orton
U.S Champion: John Cena
WWE World Heaveyweight Champion: Chris Benoit
WWE Champion: Eddie Guerriro

Bad Blood Winners:

Eugene vs Coach
Winner: Eugene

Trish vs Gail vs Lita vs Victoria
Winner: Trish

Chris Jericho vs Tyson Tomko
Winner: Chris Jericho

Randy Orton vs "Shelton Benjamin
Winner: Randy Orton

Edge and Chris Benoit vs La Restance
Winners: Edge & Benoit via DQ But still World Tag Team Champions La Restance

Chris Benoit vs Kane
Winner: Chris Benoit

HHH vs Shawn Michaels
Winner: HHH

Some Matchs For Great American Bash:

Bull Rope Match
JBL vs Eddie, WWE Championship

Fatle Four Way
John Cena vs Rene Dupree vs Booker T vs Rob Van Dam

2 on 1 Hadiecap Match
The Dudley Boyz vs Undertaker

JR:
BAHGAWDOKLAMHOABOOKERTJUSTHITHURRICANWITHTHEROCKBOTTOMTHEBOOKIN!!!!!BBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBBQBB QOHMYGAWDITSCOACHSLOOBERKNOCKER!!!!!! OKLAMOHMA!!!!
OK Bullrope match I have 2 questions about,

1. WTF?
2. WHY?

Undertaker/Heyman/Dudleys Ok so am I right in thinking that Taker has sided with Heyman and Heyman has turned on the Dudleys. Or is this the start of a new Ministry type thingy?

Edge
06-19-2004, 10:46 PM
OK Bullrope match I have 2 questions about,

1. WTF?
2. WHY?

Undertaker/Heyman/Dudleys Ok so am I right in thinking that Taker has sided with Heyman and Heyman has turned on the Dudleys. Or is this the start of a new Ministry type thingy?

I don't know why the hell JBL is getting a shot at Eddie, all I know is that the announcement came from Michael Cole when he saidhe had been informed by GM Kurt Angle that the number 1 contender at The Great American Bash is John Bradshaw Layfeild, and so JBL got to name what kind of match he wanted so he pick a Bull Rope Match.

I supose Undertaker will be turneing heel after American Bash since on Smackdown he choke slamed RVD and Tomestoned John Cena in there tag match agaist Booker and Rene. So I supose The Dudleys will beat Taker at American Bash and after that I think Taker might side with Heyman and The Dudleyz evan if he dose lose.

Ferocious
06-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Taker is never going to job to the Dudleyz on a PPV. After all the Deadman hype and build up it would be stupid for him to lose to the Dudleyz.

06-19-2004, 11:02 PM
^^
The HIAC really was the biggest waste of time EVER, I'd've rather watched Stone Cold drink beer and slap his G/F for 45 mins

Just to follow up on that (since I was away, again, around the PPV), OH MY GOD! Not that it was actively bad or anything, but when my friend gave me the tape and told me he'd fallen asleep during the match, I knew there was trouble. By the end, I was checking my watch every few minutes to see when we'd hit 50 minutes. Still, two good things come from this - neither man can moan about not having got enough time and that may finally be the end of that feud and they can both find something else to do.

Edge
06-19-2004, 11:02 PM
Taker is never going to job to the Dudleyz on a PPV. After all the Deadman hype and build up it would be stupid for him to lose to the Dudleyz.

Maybe your right. I don't know. Thats just what some people are saying. But then again it may not be true.

Ferocious
06-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Maybe your right. I don't know. Thats just what some people are saying. But then again it may not be true.
I promise you that whoever told you this, Is the watery bowel movement of a pregnant water buffalo as it reaches the surface of a river. and should be boiled in menstrual blood. :lol:

Edge
06-20-2004, 12:13 AM
I promise you that whoever told you this, Is the watery bowel movement of a pregnant water buffalo as it reaches the surface of a river. and should be boiled in menstrual blood. :lol:

Ok someone back me up on the Bull Rope Match.

#1-norm-fan
06-20-2004, 01:31 AM
Michaels is still the show stopper. The HIAC was the most boring match ever.

I just went from loving you to hating you in the span of 2 sentences. :mad:

c4g2
06-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Hardcore still sucks.

Welcome back Ferocious :D :yes: :y: :love:

Goldbird
06-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Welcome back Ferocious :mad:

p.s. I am ahead of you by 500 posts... :)

Rob
06-20-2004, 09:09 AM
I just went from loving you to hating you in the span of 2 sentences. :mad:

Why?

Rob
06-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Just to follow up on that (since I was away, again, around the PPV), OH MY GOD! Not that it was actively bad or anything, but when my friend gave me the tape and told me he'd fallen asleep during the match, I knew there was trouble. By the end, I was checking my watch every few minutes to see when we'd hit 50 minutes. Still, two good things come from this - neither man can moan about not having got enough time and that may finally be the end of that feud and they can both find something else to do.

Dude, that match was awful. People are talking about the selling but I lost count of the amount of times they threw each other out of the ring and there were times when they were selling for 3-4 minutes. I would fast forward the tape and still be shocked they were selling. The cage brought the match down. They didn't use it at all as anything special and it would have been a better match if they were restricted in the cage. In saying that, the way Michaels sold his back out of nowhere early in the match was just phenomenal.

06-20-2004, 11:10 AM
There was mass selling? When I found out how long it was, I spent most of the match playing cards. But you're right in that they didn't utilise the cage at all. I remember saying "hey look, they've got those big holes/makeshift footholds in the side of the cage, they'll be heading out and top of the cell soon enough. No such luck. I'm guessing they just use the same cell every time then.

#1-norm-fan
06-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Why?

HBK IS still the showstopper. I really still don't think HIAC was that bad though. Probably won't be a match of the year candidate come the end of the year but I was entertained.

BLaZeR-
06-20-2004, 06:15 PM

Well they have this dumbass stipulation where Paul Bearer is in a glass crypt and if 'Taker doesn't "lay down" to The Dudleys, Heyman will fill the glass crypt with cement...thus murdering Paul Bearer. :roll:

Ferocious
06-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Well they have this dumbass stipulation where Paul Bearer is in a glass crypt and if 'Taker doesn't "lay down" to The Dudleys, Heyman will fill the glass crypt with cement...thus murdering Paul Bearer. :roll:
What if during the Match Takers other estranged brother that didnt actually die in the fire comes down and rips off the door of the cell..............Like I said It ain't gonna happen, Taker is NOT jobbing to the Dudleys.

Mayo
06-20-2004, 11:16 PM
What if during the Match Takers other estranged brother that didnt actually die in the fire comes down and rips off the door of the cell..............Like I said It ain't gonna happen, Taker is NOT jobbing to the Dudleys.

Ferocious = Vince Russo ???

:eek:

Ferocious
06-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Ferocious = Vince Russo ???

:eek:
Read it again you Dog biscuit munching fiend

Mayo
06-20-2004, 11:26 PM
Read it again you Dog biscuit munching fiend

Im sorry, the end of my last post should have contained:

[/sarcasm]

My mistake.
:roll:

Ferocious
06-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Thats better

Edge
06-21-2004, 01:57 AM
HBK IS still the showstopper. I really still don't think HIAC was that bad though. Probably won't be a match of the year candidate come the end of the year but I was entertained.

Shawn Michaels is just a has been. Triple H would beat his ass any day of the week.

c4g2
06-21-2004, 02:03 AM
^ :nono:

HBK's THE MAN.

[/HBK mark]

:D

Gone Mad
06-21-2004, 02:14 AM
Eugene V. HHH is the main event for RAW tonight. In case anyone hasn't mentioned that to Ferocious yet. Eugene = Next World Champ (?)

#1-norm-fan
06-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Shawn Michaels is just a has been. Triple H would beat his ass any day of the week.

It was a fluke! His back gave out! :'(

c4g2
06-21-2004, 03:11 AM
Yeah did you see what Triple H did to his back? He smashed HBK through a steel chair, for heaven's sake! That was BRUTAL!!! Did you see Triple H slingshotting HBK into the cell! That sure hurt!!! It was a miracle that HBK survived till the end!!! Heck, even JR was impressed! You all bastards who think HHH deserved to win, :foc: :mad: :rant:

:shifty:

:D Joke.

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 05:19 AM
D'you know about JBL getting fired from MSNBC for popping Nazi Salutes in a show in Germany?

c4g2
06-21-2004, 05:36 AM
Was he?

Yeah, he was. Silly John.

Edge
06-21-2004, 05:36 AM
It was a fluke! His back gave out! :'(

All of these matchs were flukes?

HHH defeats Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho and Goldberg (Elimination Chamber) Summerslam 2003

HHH defeats Shawn Michaels ( Street Fight ) Armageddon 2002

HHH defeats Shawn Michaelws (Hell In A Cell) Bad Blood 2004

c4g2
06-21-2004, 05:40 AM
All of these matchs were flukes?

HHH defeats Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho and Goldberg (Elimination Chamber) Summerslam 2003

HHH defeats Shawn Michaels ( Street Fight ) Armageddon 2002

HHH defeats Shawn Michaelws (Hell In A Cell) Bad Blood 2004
Well, I know Shawn Michaels also won an Elimination Chamber match... I think it was the first one...

Edge
06-21-2004, 05:52 AM
Well, I know Shawn Michaels also won an Elimination Chamber match... I think it was the first one...

I think so to :'( Shame about that Last Man Standing match at the Rumble.

Edge
06-21-2004, 05:53 AM
Uh, but did Shawn Michaels ever beat HHH in Hell In A Cell?

c4g2
06-21-2004, 06:17 AM
Funny, I cannot recall Trips beating HBK except the Cell match, but I still recount the confetti from the top falling as Shawn Michaels paraded his World Heavyweight Title in the Elimination chamber with the crowd popping HUGE.

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 07:42 AM
Uh, but did Shawn Michaels ever beat HHH in Hell In A Cell?

I was under the impression that HHH was undefeated in HIAC matches

c4g2
06-21-2004, 07:45 AM
^ Well, HHH was defeated when Kurt Angle beat the Rock in the 6-way HIAC match.

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 07:46 AM
ahhh yeah, so why are they still calling HHH undefeated in HIAC matches, I guess he wasn't pinned in the 6-way

c4g2
06-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Because Angle walked away with the title after the match and the rest went home crying.

I guess you can call that defeated. ;)

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 07:49 AM
thats not how the WWE works, If HHH wasn't pinned he didn't lose :shifty:

c4g2
06-21-2004, 07:57 AM
Well Trips lost his nose in that match...

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 07:57 AM
WWe's default setting is 'HHH Retains'
Things will be back to normal shortly.

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 07:59 AM
Trips with no nose
HBK with no smile

the WWE Main-eventers are rife with leprosy

c4g2
06-21-2004, 08:01 AM
Angle with no sex drive

I guess you could say that...

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 08:07 AM
^^
He's only said that he can't have sex "with his wife", i don't think there's anything wrong with his sex drive

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 08:09 AM
^^
He's only said that he can't have sex "with his wife", i don't think there's anything wrong with his sex drive
I don't know.......that Luther looks a bit grim.....maybe he's not getting any from Angle either?

c4g2
06-21-2004, 08:09 AM
^^
Well when a married man doesn't even have sex with his wife, there is 2 things:

He is fooling around (Kind of unlikely because he's in a wheelchair)

He cannot make it ( :naughty: :yes: :D )

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 08:10 AM
he's having a MAJOR affair, and the wheelchair/injury is a huge cover-up :lol: :lol:

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 08:10 AM
Well when a married man doesn't even have sex with his wife, there is 2 things:

He is fooling around (Kind of unlikely because he's in a wheelchair)

He cannot make it ( :naughty: :yes: :D )
I'm more inclined to believe that Angle doesn't know what to do.
Reason: How much intelligence can a guy have when he repeatedly puts his cast on over his trousers?

c4g2
06-21-2004, 08:11 AM
:lol: True enough.

Does Angle have a wife anyway? :?:

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 08:12 AM
you must... yadda yadda.... big bluto again

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 08:12 AM
:lol: True enough.

Does Angle have a wife anyway? :?:

yup, and she's REAL hot

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 08:14 AM
He has a sprog too!

c4g2
06-21-2004, 08:14 AM
^ :naughty:

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 08:25 AM
^
Sicko :D

c4g2
06-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Since Angle is unavailable for duty, I shall take over.

:naughty: :shifty:

Goldbird
06-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Hey, he ONLY has a cast on his leg!

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 08:49 AM
But its over his trousers, so he can't get em down

c4g2
06-21-2004, 08:56 AM
^ :yes:

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 09:09 AM
But its over his trousers, so he can't get em down
Join our 'posse' and I'll explain the wonder of the modern-day Zipper........

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Zee-perr??? :wtf:

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 09:20 AM
Zee-perr??? :wtf:
R U in?

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm In!

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm In!
If I'm HHH, c4g2 is Flair, Ferocious is Orton, and Goldbird is Batista, then you need a character so we can visualise you in a non-sexual fashion.....
*trying hard to ignore username* :shifty:

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Umm... Tomko? Y2J?...Maven?

HankScorpio
06-21-2004, 09:44 AM
I got it!!

CLB
:yes:

big_bluto
06-21-2004, 10:13 AM
I got it!!