PDA

View Full Version : Why wasn't Shelton Benjamin on Raw?

Londoner
06-20-2004, 12:51 PM
On the night after he competes in the biggest match of his life so far for the IC title, why the f-uck wasn't Shelton on Raw? They never talked once about that match,so what, are we suppossed to forget about him now?WIll they continue to push him or what? It's f-ucking annoying because it seems everytime HHH eventually does put a guy over, then they get put on heat or we have to completly forget about them. If they put him on Raw this week then fine but why wasn't he at this weeks Raw last monday? benjamin/Jericho/Benoit v Orton/Batista/Flair(or HHH) would've been better, Raw just seemed so shit this week.(again)

Wildcat789
06-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Well, it's nothing to do with injury so don't worry about that. Benjamin has been working steady since he came to raw, mebbe he just took a week off. If they depush him now, they should have a hard time sleeping at night.

Londoner
06-20-2004, 12:59 PM
They should've put him in the main event instead of Edge, but i guess Edge is Benoit's tag partner and you can't leave out Jericho, I just think it would've made sense to put Shelton in so the feud with Orton could somehow continue with Orton eliminating Shelton or the other way around. Good thing he ain't injured though, which makes it seem even weirder why he wasn't at Raw.I think they concentrated too much on HHH last monday, waay more than usual, he was in two parts of the show and then he was in the main event(even if it was on the outside).That's why i don't like Raw.

The Icon of Elisim
06-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Its not the first time they've left him off Raw since his wins over Triple H. I think he is getting misused, mainly because they haven't really given him much to work with aside from being the upset kid.

I was expecting Bischoff to come out during the highlight reel and put Eugene in the main event with Evolution and then throw Benjamin into the match also.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
06-20-2004, 02:35 PM
Well, it's nothing to do with injury so don't worry about that. Benjamin has been working steady since he came to raw, mebbe he just took a week off. If they depush him now, they should have a hard time sleeping at night.
Well we know everyhting you say from now on is total bollocks

Shelton Benjamin fractured his hand at the Raw taping this past Monday and will be out of action for an “undisclosed period". The injury occured when Shelton accidentlaly hit Garrison Cade's knee brace during a match that was being taped on Sunday Night Heat.
http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/index.php?id=headlines/89755902

Wildcat789
06-20-2004, 05:35 PM
I read that Shelton was not injured AFTER the ppv. I don't look up news about heat regularly, so I wouldn't know he fractured his hand.