PDA

View Full Version : wwe is orton

wrestling_god
12-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Now its a given that at armagedon Randy Orton will beat R.V.D. So Orton is going to be the next IC champion. I feel in the future Randy Orton is going to win the Royal Rumble.. Its almost Guarenteed that Orton will be at Wrestlemania. So is Orton the future? It seems like he can be main eventing higher than the Rock.

Corkscrewed
12-09-2003, 03:11 AM
He hasn't done much, even though they're pushing him like crazy. A Rumble win so soon after an IC Title win is stupid IMO. That's rushing things like crazy. He should feud with Trips at WM, but their match shouldn't be for the title. Instead, you should have Goldberg or Jericho with the belt by then. Or heck, even Kane. It all depends on how the current rumored storylines work out, of course, but it should be Orton vs Triple H in what would be New Evolution vs Legends.

c4g2
12-09-2003, 04:07 AM
Orton should be one of the WWE's main-eventing stars in future but he is definitely not WWE.

Corkscrewed
12-09-2003, 04:11 AM
^ That made no sense at all.

John la Rock
12-09-2003, 04:15 AM
I say he'll win for sure. Randy Orton needs to keep winning in order for his gimmick to stay intact

Oxstar
12-09-2003, 05:08 AM
yeah randy orton is a cool guy but he is not ready to be main event status yet, but the future is bright! but im still in that rock, austin, triple h,mankind dreamland!

Bad Guy
12-09-2003, 05:11 AM
I think he meant to say that he is definetly main eventing material, but not Championship material.

BigDaddyCool
12-09-2003, 11:26 AM
Naw, Orton sucks big donkey balls.

Avenger
12-09-2003, 11:33 AM
I think he meant to say that he is definetly main eventing material, but not Championship material.
that's not to say he cannot become championship material in future

The CyNick
12-09-2003, 01:33 PM
I think its a given he will win the IC title at Armageddon, but I dont think he should win the Rumble or go for the World title at this point.

Actually, I think the smart thing would be to have Orton and Batista win at the PPV, and then have HHH fail (maybe even without getting pinned). Orton could then brag that he's a champ and HHH isn't, and maybe start to play up that he's the new leader (because he's a champ). That could lead to the Evolution split (Orton/Batista vs Flair/HHH), and then lead to an IC title match at Mania with HHH and Orton.

Problem is I dont think HHH will agree to work an IC title match (because its beneath his greatness), but thats what I would do.

Volchok
12-09-2003, 05:37 PM
True true... but still that would be a good match Triple H Vs.Orton for the IC title, HHH just needs to realize that he needs to step aside for other people. But seriously I could see that match going down, But right now I dont know who I would want to win, I would want Orton for his boost to the World Title and to continue his " legend killer " gimmick but it would also be good to see HHH w/ a title that's not the world title... but hey thats just me...

The CyNick
12-09-2003, 06:21 PM
True true... but still that would be a good match Triple H Vs.Orton for the IC title, HHH just needs to realize that he needs to step aside for other people. But seriously I could see that match going down, But right now I dont know who I would want to win, I would want Orton for his boost to the World Title and to continue his " legend killer " gimmick but it would also be good to see HHH w/ a title that's not the world title... but hey thats just me...

If its for the IC title, I would personally have Orton win. If, on the other hand the match is for the World Title, I would have HHH retain. But do it in a way that makes Orton a star, and elevates him to a higher level then he was when he came in. That could lead to a separation of the two for a while, and then an eventual rematch down the road where Orton wins.

Loose Cannon
12-09-2003, 07:05 PM
I think its a given he will win the IC title at Armageddon, but I dont think he should win the Rumble or go for the World title at this point.

Actually, I think the smart thing would be to have Orton and Batista win at the PPV, and then have HHH fail (maybe even without getting pinned). Orton could then brag that he's a champ and HHH isn't, and maybe start to play up that he's the new leader (because he's a champ). That could lead to the Evolution split (Orton/Batista vs Flair/HHH), and then lead to an IC title match at Mania with HHH and Orton.

Problem is I dont think HHH will agree to work an IC title match (because its beneath his greatness), but thats what I would do.

Yep, thats how I was thinking they should do the Evolution split. I think what should happen at Armageddon during the HHH match is this: Orton, who won the I.C. belt, comes out and HHH holds Goldberg for Orton to hit him with the belt. Orton hits HHH by mistake and GOLDBERG GRABS THE IC TITLE AND THROWS IT OUT OF THE RING. Orton looks upset and goes to see if his I.C. title is ok instead of helping HHH and thus HHH loses the match. Then at the end of Armageddon HHH is yelling at Orton. Then we go to Raw and all of Evolution comes to the ring and HHH complains on how Orton made a mistake and cost a chance at winning the title. Orton then apoligizes and says that its ok because him and Batista carried the load for Evolution last night and won thier matches. And he brings up that Evolution has a champion and its him. This really ticks offf HHH and you can see he's ready to fight Orton.

Then Orton tells HHH to hold on and says he got HHH the oppurtunity to win some gold. He tells HHH that he asked Bischoff for a tag title match against the new tag champions Cade and Jindrack. Even though HHH is still mad, Flair makes him accept the match with Orton to try and make ammends between the two. HHH accepts and they have the match. HHH comes in first and he stays in thier for a while without ever tagging Orton. Then the ending comes as HHH is getting beat and he makes a comeback against Cade and Jindrack. Flair has got the ref distracted and Orton goes for the I.C. title. HHH goes for the pedigree on Cade and Orton runs in with the title to fend of Jindrack. Then as HHH is ready to hit the pedigree, Orton nails HHH with the title and Cade gets the pin. Orton is smiling as Flair comes in and starts yelling at him. Orton then explains to Flair that HHH dropped the ball and that Evolution has passed him by(I've typed that about 68 times now). Flair is pissed and is ready to attack Orton, which brings out Batista. Batista grabs the mic and starts yelling at Orton wondering where's his head at. But then Batista smiles and says to Orton, "Your wrong, Evolution hasn't just passed HHH by, its passed you by two(pointing to Flair). Batista then closelines Flair and Orton joins in on the attack. HHH gets back up and tries to help Flair, but Cade and Jindrack come back in and attack him. (This would all be happening in a span of 3 mintues so Cade and Jindrack would still be there). All four men continue the attack and then Orton goes over to the ring announcer and tells him to "give me the shirts"(don't ask me why the ring announcer has them, there just there ok) Orton gives two Evolution shirts to Cade and Jindrack and all four men hold there hands up to Evolution's music as Raw goes off the air.

wrestling_god
12-12-2003, 08:36 AM
Im not saying have orton win this years royal rumble. I do in the future see him winning a royal rumble and if they ever bring KIng of the ring back. I could see Orton taking that as well... A match i would like to see is Orton vs. Edge