PDA

View Full Version : NBA Mock draft

Crimson
06-22-2004, 11:13 PM
Well the draft is on thursday and I haven't really read a lot of mock draft columns but here is how i think it'll turn out. Also feel free to post your versions of a mock draft :) .

1.Orlando- Emeka Okafor -pf - Most proven player in draft.
2.Charlotte- Josh Howard- pf/sf- Dubbed as the next KG.
3.Chicago- Luol Deng- Pretty versatile outside/inside game.
4.Clippers!- Devin Harris- They need a pg, and Livingston isn't ready.
5.Washington- Andre Iguodala- I hear he's like a Pipen.
6.Atlanta- Shaun Livingston- The Hawks suck anyways so he'll have plenty of time to devolop.
7.Phoenix- Andris Biedrins- They need a center I guess.
8.Toronto- Ben Gordon- rookie of the year!
9.Philadelphia- Josh Childress- scorer to help AI.
10.Cleveland- Josh Smith- A highschool player to help Lebron win a championship next yr!
11.Golden State- What do they need aNYways? I'll say Jameer Nelson.
12.Seattle!!!- Stupid Sonics always draft a big man and he ends up sucking, probably no different, Pavel Podkolzine.
13.Portland- Kirk Snyder out of Nevada.

I know I'll probably be way off on these but who cares. Its always fun to speculate trades n' stuff. thoughts? :rant:

BCWWF
06-22-2004, 11:16 PM
I think Orlando would be insane to not take Okafor

Crimson
06-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Well he has a history with his back . So if anything Orlando doesn't want another Grant Hill they might be scared off and take their chances with Howard. I wouldn't second guess them if they did.

BCWWF
06-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Okafor will make an impact right away, Howard you have no idea if he ever will. That alone makes me like Okafor, but I also think he could play really well with Mobley and Francis. In my opinion, if you are going to get two established stars, you might as well go for a guy who is likely to contribute early.

I think that Howard will be a lot better off if he goes to Charlotte also. They are a young team, no pressure to win, plenty of time and playing time to develop in, and from what I hear Bickerstaff is a pretty good coach.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Okafor is nasty

Hes gonna get tons of buckets and boards...that's for sure