PDA

View Full Version : Make fun of Michael Cole topic.

Kazara
06-23-2004, 03:06 AM
This topic is dedicated to the shmuck known as Michael Cole and all of his stupid sayings. Feel free to add on.

"Shannon Moore, now working on the leg of Zach Gowen, that's the same leg that Vince McMahon worked on."

"This 2-on-1 affair has turned into a Handi-Cap Match!"

'"Rene Dupree, just like the French Army, thowing a Woman in front of John Cena"

"THE DOG POOP! THE DOG POOP! THE DOG POOP! THE DOG POOP! THE DOG POOP!"

"HO-HOOOOOOO MY!".

XD

^_^;;

CheesyChaz
06-23-2004, 03:09 AM
THEIF!

CheesyChaz
06-23-2004, 03:09 AM
K,you sound bigger than me.I withdraw my last comment.

Loose Cannon
06-23-2004, 03:10 AM
I wish Kane Knight was a mod

CheesyChaz
One more thing.I have that dog poop thing as an audio file if anyones iterested.

c4g2
Rene! With Fifi and his supersized French-fry!

:shifty:

Kazara
06-23-2004, 03:11 AM
Plus, stay tuned for a *RARE* Appearance, by THE UNDERTAKER!

Savio
06-23-2004, 03:13 AM
'"Rene Dupree, just like the French Army, throwing a Woman in front of John Cena"

I remember that :lol:

RGWhat316
06-23-2004, 05:03 AM
"Yeah, very funny"

Edge
06-23-2004, 05:56 AM
Michael Cole:

"HEY thats a wrestler !!!"

"HEY I'm a girl"

"Hey I sit by Tazz"

"Rene Dupree just walked two steps !!!"

"The Undertaker will wrestle !!!!"

"HEY that's not right"

"HEY I don't like bad guys, I only like the good guys"

"ITS Kurt Angle, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey"

"Ha ........................ha.........................ha............................ha................. ha...................ha...... John Cena just made a joke"

" GREAT AMERICAN BASH, GREAT AMERICAN BASH, GREAT AMERICAN BASH, GREAT AMERICAN BASH, GREAT AMERICAN BASH, JBL and I can't stop saying Great American Bash!!"

CheesyChaz
06-23-2004, 06:08 AM
count how many times he says "wait a minute" in an average show

Wildcat789
06-23-2004, 12:37 PM
You don't need a topic to insult Michael Cole, his very existance is insult enough to himself.

The Mackem
06-23-2004, 12:48 PM
'"Rene Dupree, just like the French Army, thowing a Woman in front of John Cena"

:lol:

Haven't heard that before.

Gone Mad
06-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Isn't it funny how easily amazed every week with his damn "WOW"s ! You might as well have a drinking contest every Thursday to hear every time he says "Wow" but then again, you're gonna need ALOT of booze.

"Hey Tazz, it's time to Smack your TV."

Ferocious
06-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Michaels Coles DNA insults us all by continuing to replicate.

HankScorpio
06-23-2004, 01:30 PM
"huge impact"

"shot to the midsection"

I thought that was all he knew?

Anybody Thrilla
06-23-2004, 01:38 PM
I still think he's better than "Mr. Sidewalk Slam" Tony Schiavone.

Oxstar
06-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Michael Cole reminds me of Todd petingil, I know I spelt it wrong

Anybody Thrilla
06-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Michael Cole reminds me of Todd petingil, I know I spelt it wrong

He's not worthy of a correct name spelling anyway.

The Naitch
06-23-2004, 03:16 PM
HEY LOOK! It's a LOWRIDER!

mrslackalack
06-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Tony Schavione is worse than Michael Cole I mean I remember during the bulidup to Slamboree 99 he kept saying Goldberg vs Sting is a Match we all are looking forward to see I can't wait to see theses guys hook up!

They had already wrestled countless times on Nitro, Thunder, and house shows lol

James Steele
06-23-2004, 03:37 PM
lol...

He is still better than that poor excuse of a fat piece of shit Mark Madden

Corkscrewed
06-23-2004, 04:20 PM
A play-by-play team of Lita, Torrie Wilson, and Ultimo Dragon would be better than Mark Madden.

ilt_undertaker
06-23-2004, 04:40 PM
^^ :lol:

Fox
06-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Fink: And your announcers for the evening: Lita!

(Lita comes out to her entrance music and runs down the ramp. She slides through the ring and sits down at the announcer's table, but her chair tips forward causing her to smash her face on the table, breaking it into several pieces. Paramedics help her to the back as the work crew puts the table back together.

Fink: Also announcing the show tonight, ULTIMO DRAGON!!!

(Ultimo's music hits and out he runs and SLIP! Dragon crashes to the floor, but gets up quickly, chuckling to himself.)

Guy at Ringside: Nice one, Douchebag!

(Guy high-fives his buddy. Dragon sits at the table.)

Fink: Joining Ultimo Dragon, WCW's Mark Madden!

(Madden, having gained 50lbs since we last saw him on WCW TV, waddles down to ringside. He needs two chairs to fit all of his immensely fat ass behind the table.)

Fink: And finally, TORRIE WILSON!

(Wilson comes out wearing a thong bikini, and jumps on top of the announce table, dancing and gyrating. Dragon and Madden instantly whip out their dicks and start playing with themselves. Dragon glances over at Madden, then down at himself, then back at Madden.)

Ultimo Dragon: GAH? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

(Dragon runs away, his small penis flapping in the wind. Kinda.)

Cooler Tom Schuler
06-23-2004, 05:01 PM
Hmm, I was hoping for that to be funny.

On a side note, I seem to recall Lita had a run as a commentator on Heat, correct?

Corkscrewed
06-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Lita breaking the table with her head was funny. The rest... well, you made fun of Ultimo Dragon. :mad:

CheesyChaz
06-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Fink: And your announcers for the evening: Lita!

(Lita comes out to her entrance music and runs down the ramp. She slides through the ring and sits down at the announcer's table, but her chair tips forward causing her to smash her face on the table, breaking it into several pieces. Paramedics help her to the back as the work crew puts the table back together.

Fink: Also announcing the show tonight, ULTIMO DRAGON!!!

(Ultimo's music hits and out he runs and SLIP! Dragon crashes to the floor, but gets up quickly, chuckling to himself.)

Guy at Ringside: Nice one, Douchebag!

(Guy high-fives his buddy. Dragon sits at the table.)

Fink: Joining Ultimo Dragon, WCW's Mark Madden!

(Madden, having gained 50lbs since we last saw him on WCW TV, waddles down to ringside. He needs two chairs to fit all of his immensely fat ass behind the table.)

Fink: And finally, TORRIE WILSON!

(Wilson comes out wearing a thong bikini, and jumps on top of the announce table, dancing and gyrating. Dragon and Madden instantly whip out their dicks and start playing with themselves. Dragon glances over at Madden, then down at himself, then back at Madden.)

Ultimo Dragon: GAH? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

(Dragon runs away, his small penis flapping in the wind. Kinda.)

:lol: yes I AM easily amused

OssMan
06-23-2004, 08:56 PM
I really don't understand when someone like Big Show is wrestling a smaller guy, and Cole says something like "Big Show is treating Mysterio like a small child."

WTF do you beat your kids or something

ilt_undertaker
06-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Hmm, I was hoping for that to be funny.

On a side note, I seem to recall Lita had a run as a commentator on Heat, correct?

Yeah, she did :mad:

jindrak
06-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Michael Cole gave away the finish to the WM15 main event between Rock and Stone Cold.

FourFifty
06-23-2004, 10:25 PM
<font color=cyan>Jim Ross < Michael Cole
Latin speaking monks < Jim Ross
Joey Styles and Joel Gerdner < everyone
Need I say more?

Innovator
06-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Joey Styles & Gertner own every announcer WWE has (considering THEY CALL THE ACTUAL MATCH)