PDA

View Full Version : Definitive Hip Hop Discussion

Kris P Lettus
12-08-2003, 08:49 PM
New Memphis Bleek album out tomorrow.. I heard the first single "round here" with T.I. and Trick Daddy today... All I can say is :drool:.. I'll be picking that up by this weekend...

Anything eles new??

Any Black album comments??

p.s.I'm really digging that new Kelis single "milkshake".. Might get that too..

:y:

el fregadero
12-08-2003, 09:10 PM
<font color=teal>That Milkshake song grew on me.</font> :(

The Outlaw
12-08-2003, 10:47 PM
I used to dig Memphis Bleek.

Haven't heard shit from em lately though. :(

Kris P Lettus
12-08-2003, 11:06 PM
I used to dig Memphis Bleek.

Haven't heard shit from em lately though. :(

Go d/l "round here"...

You wont be dissapointed...

DaveWadding
12-08-2003, 11:07 PM
the new Bleek album FINALLY? damn..I thought the Understanding was pretty subpar..but that was just when I was gettin into the game so...I'll check it out.

Kris P Lettus
12-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Computer speakers do not do either of ^those^ song justice..

:nono:

FYI

Gertner
12-09-2003, 06:11 PM
New Memphis Bleek album out tomorrow.. I heard the first single "round here" with T.I. and Trick Daddy today... All I can say is :drool:.. I'll be picking that up by this weekend...

Anything eles new??

Any Black album comments??

addictive song eh? (btw this is Gertner)

Kris P Lettus
12-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Super addictive.. I've listen to them both about 5 time a piece in the last hour.. Super tight beats... Go d/l them...

p.s.I repped you...

:heart:

Optik
12-09-2003, 06:58 PM
Did anyone else get the new Lil Jon CD Part II?

Gertner
12-09-2003, 07:06 PM
kings of crunk was HORRIBLE, other than Get Low

Optik
12-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Kings Of Crunk was horrible? The CD went Platinum not many CDs are doing that right about now are they?

Gero X
12-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Kings Of Crunk was horrible? The CD went Platinum not many CDs are doing that right about now are they?

Just because something sells doesnt mean its good, examples of this are Ja Rule, Nelly and Eminem.

Im not sayin Kings of Crunk should be put in with all that shit, ive never heard it so i dont have an opinion on the cd yet.

Oh and the black album is growing on me, Allure = :drool: Check out Jay Z's first song hawaiian sophie and then listen to "My First Song", you wont be able to take it seriously ever after hearing Hawaiian Sophie it is the wackest track ever.

And check out Pharrell's verse on Show Me You Soul, its not the best song ever but for some reason the way he raps is so bad its good, check his lyrics aswell haha he is The MAN

Gertner
12-10-2003, 04:25 PM
lol i have the kings of crunk cd. It's not very good. It sold that many albums based on the song Get Low. You can only hear OOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! so many times before it gets friggen agrivating.

And on Jay-Z's album. I just haven't really been into him lately. I heard half the album, and theirs just something about him that i don't like anymore. I guess it's just personal taste.

Gero X
12-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Also I recantly discovered Juelz Santana is one of the worst rappers ever, Ive heard him a few times, the Cam tracks were bad, but obviously because they were Cam tracks I gave him the benefit of Cam'Rom being wack as hell so he probably came off bad cos of Cam. Then the Diplomats were wack as hell, somehow Dipset Anthem was hott, well the beat was and Juelz was unintentionally hilarious with his pathetic rhymes "ok ok ok, yall cant **** with me... no way" haha, and er "mother****er im the best, i told y'all before i told y'all to rest ay!", obviously he dont just cook up the rock he smokes the whole batch himself if he thinks that is true. So anyway who do you guys think is worse than Juelz Santana?

I got down Nelly, Ja, Vanilla, Cam'ron, 4/6ths of D12, Diddy and MC Hammer so far

Optik
12-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Bringing up Get Low once again. The CD has so many other good tracks. Knockin' Headz Off, Diamonds, Throw it Up, I Dont Give a ****, Push That Nigga Push That Hoe. I could keep on going but these songs enough prove my statement.

Nelly going platinum was pure luck. Also, you saying Eminem in that category is a pure insult. He is probally one of the best MCs out their.

Gero X
12-10-2003, 06:24 PM
Bringing up Get Low once again. The CD has so many other good tracks. Knockin' Headz Off, Diamonds, Throw it Up, I Dont Give a ****, Push That Nigga Push That Hoe. I could keep on going but these songs enough prove my statement.

Nelly going platinum was pure luck. Also, you saying Eminem in that category is a pure insult. He is probally one of the best MCs out their.

Like it or not Em is in that category, when people think of pop rappers they think of Em, Ja and Nelly off the top of their head

Eminem is the best of the pop rappers, but hes nowhere near one of the best MCs out there, his voice is irritating and his flow is horrible at times. Em's old shit was a lot better than what hes pumping out now, compare the Infinite EP, Just dont give a **** or even Role Model to his current releases, Without Me? Business? Thats not hip hop thats hip pop. Em is all about the money now, just like Nelly and Ja.

DaveWadding
12-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Greg, you only say KoC is good b/c you're from Miami & that's all you hear down there!

Optik
12-10-2003, 06:41 PM
I never bought The Eminem Show so I dont know. All I have is Slim Shady EP, Marshall Mathers LP, and Slim Shady LP. To Dave, yeah I got into a discussion about that with a teacher the other day. He said the only reason we like Trick Daddy and Lil Jon is because that is what we were brought up on. Maybe that is the situation maybe its not. Just a matter of opinion I guess.

Kris P Lettus
12-10-2003, 06:52 PM
Greg, you only say KoC is good b/c you're from Miami & that's all you hear down there!

Trick Daddy!!1!!

Optik
12-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Yup, I am also a fan of Trick Daddy.

DaveWadding
12-10-2003, 07:13 PM
MSN, Greg :mad:

Optik
12-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Dont have it anymore. I'll talk to you on AIM.

Gertner
12-10-2003, 08:54 PM
dude. Kings of Crunk is HORRIBLE. it"s pretty much just lil jon yellin "okay" and "yeah" five hundred times> which is cool for about !) minutes> then gets very irratating

Optik
12-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Yo messiah, if you would of actually read my post and pulled your head out of your ass you would of noticed that I said it is simply a matter of opinion I have my likes and dislikes and Im sure you do as well.

Mic Blaze
12-11-2003, 08:36 PM
The Black Album by Jay-Z is a pretty hot album. He really comes through on it. The best track on there in my opinion is "What More Can I Say". Also Lil Jon's CD isnt really good if youre really into lyrics like myself. But if you want a cd to just dance to then buy it.

Optik
12-11-2003, 08:40 PM
Exactly. I have some CDs that I purchased solely for the lyrics. But in the case of Lil Jon I get it for his beats and the cuts that he is constantly throwing out.

The Outlaw
12-12-2003, 03:58 AM
Krispy, that Bleek song is hot.

I will pick up the album, and if it just has that one good song on it I will come to Mississippi looking for you. :o

Kris P Lettus
12-12-2003, 04:09 AM
:o

I'm gonna d/l some more of the album but will prolly still pick it up tommorow.. Rocafella is the tightest shi</>t out right now so I know it'll be jammin...

Has anyone heard of the Cunninlynguists?? They have two albums "Will Rap For Food" or "Southernunderground"... They also have a 30 track mixtape called "Sloppy Seconds Part One".. I haven't heard them but hear good things.. They're Southern Hip Hop... Here's the track list that was recomended to me..

Sunrise
Falling Down
Rain
Family Ties
Old School
Thugged Out Since Cub Scouts
Love Ain't
Lynguistics
Mic Like A Memory
616 Rewind

I'ma chack em out and from what I hear yall should do the same..

Gertner
12-12-2003, 02:27 PM
um, maybe you should pull your head out you noob, cause my post was clearly my opinion. Ass.

Optik
12-12-2003, 04:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA noob? Ive been here over 2 years little man...

el fregadero
12-12-2003, 04:38 PM
<font color=teal>The only Hip Hop I listen really like is the older stuff like Run DMC, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, etc. If you want good Hip Hop d/l any of there stuff.</font>

Gero X
12-13-2003, 04:52 PM
I was just checking out some old fiddy/G-UN-it songs and damn they used to be the man, I just remembered how funny they used to be before they signed to shady even if all they did was steal other peoples songs and rap over the top with a the most ridiculous shit ever. I miss the old fiddy/G-UN-it :(

haha listening to Fat Bitch after 21 Questions sounds really funny though, fiddy is obsessed with fat people eating cake.

Gero X
12-14-2003, 11:31 AM
LOL

Anyone ever heard of this guy called Patrick Pryor he is crazy, he makes loads of tracks impersinating rappers hes pretty accurate aswell. Check this out, its supposed to be Lloyd Banks (not too great), fiddy (quite good) and Pharrell (LOL)

Save target as to download, otherwise it just takes you to his site where theres more songs http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=684931&q=Hi

His rhymes are wack as fu</>ck he just sounds like a gimp haha

haha that is so gay, the gayest thing ive heard all day

The Outlaw
12-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey krispy, add me on MSN/AIM mofo. :mad:

Kris P Lettus
12-14-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey krispy, add me on MSN/AIM mofo. :mad:

Got AIM: Chris P Lettus

I'm never on though...

:wavesad:

*adds you*

Gero X
12-17-2003, 07:26 PM
I was just checking out some old fiddy/G-UN-it songs and damn they used to be the man, I just remembered how funny they used to be before they signed to shady even if all they did was steal other peoples songs and rap over the top with a the most ridiculous shit ever. I miss the old fiddy/G-UN-it :(

haha listening to Fat Bitch after 21 Questions sounds really funny though, fiddy is obsessed with fat people eating cake.

Speaking of G-UN it, does anyone else think their new album is horrible or is that just me? You can tell theyve suffered from being thrust into mega stardom, and from not having Yayo around. Free Yayo! Then maybe we can have a decant GUN-it album.

Also those G-Unit sneakers are wack, not as wack as the NERD dunks but still they are pretty wack

Mic Blaze
12-17-2003, 09:16 PM
Speaking of G-UN it, does anyone else think their new album is horrible or is that just me? You can tell theyve suffered from being thrust into mega stardom, and from not having Yayo around. Free Yayo! Then maybe we can have a decant GUN-it album.

Also those G-Unit sneakers are wack, not as wack as the NERD dunks but still they are pretty wack

The G Unit cd is pretty wack. The one who let me down on it was Banks he is the better rapper of G Unit and I think he severely dumbed his self down on this one. I havent seen the NERD Dunks yet but I dont think the G Unit sneakers are that bad. I mean the color scheme is pretty horrible but the design it self isnt that bad.

Gertner
12-17-2003, 11:31 PM
Banks is definatly the most talented. the album was less than i expected. anyways. on to an album review

R. Kelly- Chocolate Factory- Another solid album by my fav r&b singer. I've always been a huge fan, and i don't know why i didn't pick it up earlier. Oh yeah. I remember. I have no money!

9/10

Gero X
12-18-2003, 03:26 PM
The G Unit cd is pretty wack. The one who let me down on it was Banks he is the better rapper of G Unit and I think he severely dumbed his self down on this one. I havent seen the NERD Dunks yet but I dont think the G Unit sneakers are that bad. I mean the color scheme is pretty horrible but the design it self isnt that bad.

They were all shit, fiddy was horrible which i was expecting from his recant form, Young Buck is pretty much a yayo replacement and is quite forgettable, Banks didnt do anything worth mentioning even though he can kill it if he tries, which he obviously didnt. All the songs were about was bling bling and hoes and guns which is what i expected but they were done in such a boring way it could have been anyone else and not sounded any differant. The only was you can tell its G Unit is because they shout it over the top of every single track whenever they get a chance. Banks is the hot talent, but Yayo is the man, haha he likes the fat bitches. G-Unit were at their best when they jacked other peoples tracks and rapped over the top, them scandalous tracks off the mix-tapes.

Heres a pic of the N.E.R.D Dunk (http://www.freshnessmag.com/0803/popup/nike_artist/pharrell.html), its pretty wack, red laces :?:

Supreme Olajuwon
12-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Lil Jon is good to listen to with a bunch of people because all you'll pay attention to is the beat

Personally I like to listen to lyrics when Im by myself

Jesus Shuttlesworth
12-18-2003, 03:54 PM
I got the Memphis Bleek CD today at Newbury Comics for 9.99.....good shit

CD is pretty good

Gertner
12-18-2003, 03:59 PM
has anybody picked up joe budden's cd? i was thinking of getting it.

Pete
12-18-2003, 05:40 PM
two of my basketball team had a HUGE argument over whether Joe Budden was any good on the way back from one of our away games the other week. Black people sure do argue for a long time

Gero X
12-18-2003, 06:31 PM
I havent copped Joe Buddens CD but from what I hear its not bad, its not good, its just average, as in average Joe. I have been meaning to check it out but his singles keep putting me off, the busta rhymes collab on Fire would probably be my tip for worst Busta collab of the year, but then Chingy got a record deal.

Mic Blaze
12-19-2003, 09:32 PM
I heard Joe watered his music down. But Def Jam f**cked him bad. His second single wasnt gonna be Fire it was gon be "MA MA MA" wit 112. Well he was on the original version of 112's second sinlge off Hot & Wet called "Hot & Wet".So DEf Jam said he couldnt release it then 112 took Joe off the track and added Ludacris. Also Def Jam wouldnt let him to a track with J.Lo and not go on the Roc The Mic Tour. Also has anybody else noticed how Lil Jon is everywhere now?

DaveWadding
12-19-2003, 11:40 PM
Black people sure do argue for a long time

Way to be an overgenralizing racist cu</>nt :y:

Eh, Joe Budden's album is okay..

Jesus Shuttlesworth
12-19-2003, 11:55 PM
I got the Memphis Bleek CD today at Newbury Comics for 9.99.....good shit

CD is pretty good
omgggg track #3 "Round Here" is like my favorite song now haha

The Outlaw
12-20-2003, 03:14 AM
Yea stima its a hot track.

I need the cd though

Gertner
12-20-2003, 02:42 PM
just a little discussion. The ying Yang Twins or Lil Jon? Who do u like better? me, Ying Yang Twins by a mile.

Gero X
12-20-2003, 06:41 PM
the busta rhymes collab on Fire would probably be my tip for worst Busta collab of the year, but then Chingy got a record deal.

THIS JUST IN

I just heard Sean Paul's song with Busta, everything he does is horrible so Chingy misses out on the Worst Busta Rhymes Collaberation Of 2003 Award, theres another one for Sean Paul's trophy cabinet i guess.

Speaking of Mr Rhymes is there anything he WONT do to get his face out there, ok first off I was watching MTV Cribs today for some reason and the WU were showing MTV around their westside mansion, after following GZA, Ghostface and Raekwon around for a while we are then shown BUSTA RHYMES sitting on their sofa rapping, I doubt he was there by co-incidence, and they just happen to catch him mid-freestyle. Then i change the channel when the WU go off and we go to some loser crib of some bitch in Spain who was pretty ugly and wasnt famous at all and what do I see, BUSTA RHYMES showing his ass in an advert for Virgin Mobile. Fortunately the commercial is funny so said BUSTA RHYMES is let off on this occasion, even if the one where he gets flushed down the toilet is kinda gay. On MTV Bass that uh ooh song by that chick who cant sing comes on, which features BUSTA RHYMES and fabolous, fortunately this is one of the better guest spots of the year for BUSTA RHYMES, possibly because fabolous has a really really boring style and the chick cant sing. Meanwhile on Channel U its BUSTA RHYMES again, doing a guest spot for Joe budden, Chingy and numerous other people. BUSTA RHYMES also did a song with MARIAH CAREY, but it was all good. So I guess dispite only releasing two of his own songs this year in the UK Busta is still only second to Sean Paul for being everywhere all the time.

That said busta rhymes is awesome when he wants to be, if only Sean Paul realised it helps to actually be tolerable if your going to constantly over-expose yourself and fu</>cked off back to the underground reggae scene :o

Oh and eveyone needs to check out MF Doom (as King Geedorah) - The Fine Print, thats just off the hook that guy is a crazy motherfu</>cker :love: .

Gertner
12-21-2003, 09:36 AM
good call on Talia being a crappy singer!

Gero X
12-21-2003, 06:02 PM
good call on Talia being a crappy singer!

Talia? I was talking about Lumidee :?:

Gero X
12-21-2003, 06:09 PM

Kelis has been annoyingly annoying lately by making songs that I keep listening to over and over again, and then reminding me to listen to them by releasing Milkshake. The good thing about though is the Old skool afro Pharrell :love:

Its great when he tries to rap cos he cant do it, check him on Roller Rink trying to sound like Nas, a really N*E*R*Dy Nas, OMG his first verse aswell, he rhymes fu</>ck with fu</>ck about 8 times :love: Pharrell's raps are so bad but I like them for some reason, probably cos its 'rell. Other funny Pharrell raps - Show Me Your Soul, Full Mode.

Also Juelz Santana is wack, why do I like some of his songs dammit :rant:

Kris P Lettus
12-26-2003, 05:12 PM
Why can't all these other 5 reply "rap" threads have gone in here??

It'd make for much better discussion, methinks...

:-\

I finally bought the new Memph Bleek today.. I also copped Goodie Mob-Dirty South Classics (greatest hits)...

I know the Goodie Mob shi</>t is gonna be phat.. I'll review the Bleek, after listening to it a couple of times...

p.s.new Raekwon, Banner, and Cee-Lo in Jan... I hope the Raekwon is better than his last and I hope Cee-Lo and Banner's are as good as their lasts...

p.p.s.Good Die Mostly Over Bullsh</>it...

DaveWadding
12-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Krispy..didn't you say Banner was on a 5 album contract? this is his 3rd already :-\

Kris P Lettus
12-26-2003, 06:03 PM
Second...

This isn't including the Firewater Boys, his underground shi</>t, or Mississippi: Screwed...

His "2" are Mississippi: The Album Vol. 1 & 2..

p.s.I saw him the other day with his momma, christmas shopping...

:cool:

DaveWadding
12-26-2003, 06:09 PM
haha a pimp shopping with his momma :lol:

Kris P Lettus
12-26-2003, 07:22 PM
haha a pimp shopping with his momma :lol:

Round here, mommas are everything...

DaveWadding
12-26-2003, 07:54 PM
my momma ain't shit to me, so pardon my indifference. :)

Gero X
12-28-2003, 01:48 PM
my momma ain't shit to me, so pardon my indifference. :)

Easy Dave, you dont wanna start sounding like Eminem there :p

The Outlaw
12-29-2003, 01:09 AM
Picked the Big Tymers cd up today.

Track 2 and 3 are pretty hot.

DaveWadding
12-29-2003, 01:30 AM
Easy Dave, you dont wanna start sounding like Eminem there :p
Whoa..thanks..

shame I was being serious.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-29-2003, 01:35 AM
Big Tymers represent everything wrong with rap music today

I still listen to #1 Stunna all the time though :o

The Outlaw
12-29-2003, 02:09 AM
I dunno, I listen to them every now and then.

I saw the cd and it was like 10 bucks so I said what the hell.

Got some pretty tight songs on it. :y:

Gero X
12-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Whoa..thanks..

shame I was being serious.

I know, but I wasnt and that was the whole point :o

I mite download a few of the new Big Thymers tracks, just so I know that no matter how bad rap music is going at least it isnt all as bad as that shit

Supreme Olajuwon
12-30-2003, 10:58 PM
I know their last album made them pretty famous but Nappy Roots has to be one of the most underrated groups out there

Gero X
01-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Anyone got any recomendations on new-ish releases? I need something to download, Ive already got Jay-Z, Outkast, G-Unit, Kelis, Memph Bleek and Ludas newest

Kris P Lettus
01-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Any and everything by T.I...

Supreme Olajuwon
01-04-2004, 01:17 AM
I JUST SAID NAPPY ROOTS GOD DAMMIT

Kris P Lettus
01-04-2004, 08:06 AM
I own their first album... Second one good??

:\

:o

Optik
01-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Trap Music is one of my favorite CDs right now, came out awhile ago but I still find myself listening to it often. (Y)

Supreme Olajuwon
01-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Wooden Leather is the man

get that cd

Gertner
01-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Just picked up the Bravehearts cd.

Pretty solid. Really digging the track with Lil Jon. Lots of Nas for all you Nas fans (obviously)

I also picked up Murphy Lee - Murphy's Law. Haven't listen to the whole thing yet. but so far, not bad..

Just a side note, I ****in hate when rappers do tracks with all talking (skits) . They are mostly a waste of cd space.

DaveWadding
01-14-2004, 08:30 PM
Murphy Lee's album is hot...at least, I think so.

Gertner
01-16-2004, 04:04 PM
i finished listening to Murph's cd. I give it a big thumbs up. Track 8 with Lil Wayne, Lil jon, roscoe and somebody i completely forget right now. is pretty hott.

DaveWadding
01-16-2004, 06:09 PM
I like the one where he had Mannie Fresh on the boards, "Hold Up"

Gero X
01-22-2004, 05:36 PM
BUSTA RYHMES UPDATE

BUSTA RHYMES has now appeared in yet another form of media, some crazy artist guy has painted a picture entitled "Pass The Courvoisier", depicting BUSTA RHYMES and Pharrell watching some guy in a spacesuit playing with ORANGES. No seriously. :|

http://www.astronautdinosaur.com/images/art13passthecourvoisier.gif

:wtf:

The Outlaw
01-22-2004, 07:56 PM
LOL

DaveWadding
01-25-2004, 12:25 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOO, NEW Twista CD this week :cool:

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-25-2004, 12:41 PM
LOL WTF

DaveWadding
01-25-2004, 12:49 PM
??

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-25-2004, 02:25 PM
Laughin at the busta pic, not what you said

DaveWadding
01-25-2004, 02:26 PM
ah.

The Outlaw
01-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Haha yeah that caught me by total shock.

An astronaut handling oranges. Haha that guy musta been ****ing gone when he came up with that.

Kris P Lettus
01-26-2004, 12:03 AM
Can any either

A)give me the release(d) date for the new Cee-Lo or Banner??

B)give me a site with a hella list of shit like that (release dates, etc)??

Mic Blaze
01-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Tomorrow 2 good Rocafella releases come out. Young Gunz "Tough Luv" and Twista "Kamikaze". Though Twista isnt signed to a contract to Rocafella, Dame Dash recently gave him the official Rocafella chain.

trav12345
01-26-2004, 07:03 PM
young gunz dont come out till feb

Kris P Lettus
01-27-2004, 07:39 PM
I got Banner "MAT2: Baptized in Dirty Water".. Will let you know..

p.s.Cee Lo come out on Feb. 2...

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-27-2004, 07:44 PM
that Twista song with Jamie Foxx is garbage...

Young Tre
01-30-2004, 10:57 PM
^^^^why????

Gero X
02-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Yeah it is quite shit but... "She got a light skinned friend look like michael jackson, got a dark skinned friend look like michael jackson" :lol:

Gero X
02-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Has anyone heard Big White Spaceship yet? Theres been a lot of buzz around this song which was supoposed to be on the Timbaland and Magoo album (Timbaland produces Pharrell sings/raps) but was cut from the album for some reason. Ive heard a clip of it and its already gathered a cult status on the underground and amongst neptunes fans, at first its hard to see what all the fuss is about but it drills into ur brain, damn that song, its addictive :(

Ive got a big white "spaceship" with green "windows" and its gonn' get me high tonite

I dont think hes really talking about a spaceship either :o

Kris P Lettus
07-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Go buy Masta Killa-No Said Date, NOW

Ace Blizz
07-27-2004, 01:11 AM
^^^HAD IT SINCE THE TUESDAY IT DROPPED

Jesus Shuttlesworth
07-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Saw Nappy Roots live a few weeks ago..pretty good shit

Supreme or anyone else give me some suggestions by them :mad:

Vega
07-28-2004, 05:05 AM
Saw Nappy Roots live a few weeks ago..pretty good shit

Supreme or anyone else give me some suggestions by them :mad:
Awnaw (Obviously...if you don't have this then :wtf: )
Life's A Bitch
Blowin' Trees
Po' Folks

DaveWadding
07-28-2004, 05:47 AM
Awnaw
Lac Dogs n Hogs
Whatcha Gonna Do (The Anthem)
Round the Globe

Kris P Lettus
11-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Lets discuss Hip Hop in here, guyssssssss..