PDA

View Full Version : should Billy Gunn go to Raw

sexymanalive
12-24-2003, 02:16 PM
i think he should think about it him vs HBK vs HHH for the World title and i want billy HBK and HHH back togerther i miss them begin togerther

MVP
12-24-2003, 02:28 PM
Have you been watching Smackdown at all? Billy's been off TV for ƒucking months. Not to mention he's boring as hell and sparsely talented in the ring.

loopydate
12-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Why wasn't there a "Billy Gunn off my TV" option?

Loose Cannon
12-24-2003, 02:37 PM
I actually like Billy Gunn and don't mind him at all. I guess I should of added him to the "Wrestlers you like that everyone hates" thread. But yeah, if he does a tag team with someone, I wouldn't mind him on Raw.

sexymanalive
12-24-2003, 03:09 PM
MVP so what you saying is every Wrestlers that not on TV sucks so does that go for kart angel too or just for good Wrestlers and not the stupid ones like kart

Cactus Sid
12-24-2003, 03:15 PM
I find Billy Gunn to be extremely untalented, terrible on the mic and injury prone, and would not be interested to see him on TV in any capacity.

Cactus Sid
12-24-2003, 03:17 PM
MVP so what you saying is every Wrestlers that not on TV sucks so does that go for kart angel too or just for good Wrestlers and not the stupid ones like kart

Also what the fu</>ck, where the hell did he say that or even remotely touch on this. He said his opinion on Billy Gunn was that he wasn't worthy of being on TV, nowt else.

SuperSlim
12-24-2003, 04:01 PM
now if Billy were to team up with an in-shape Road Dog then yeah he should come to Raw to help the tag division there but under any other circumstances I would not want to see Billy Gunn on my TV.

sexymanalive
12-24-2003, 04:55 PM
one Road Dog in the NAW now because he thoug he was holding Billy gun back because he a better Wrestlers then he is that why he left wwe so hahahahahah

Savio
12-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Have you been watching Smackdown at all? Billy's been off TV for ƒucking months. Not to mention he's boring as hell and sparsely talented in the ring.

Have you looked at smackdown lately he's doing the bidding for the matches not to mention him also wrestling.

Darwin Henderson
12-24-2003, 05:17 PM
one Road Dog in the NAW now because he thoug he was holding Billy gun back because he a better Wrestlers then he is that why he left wwe so hahahahahah

Why are you typing like a twat? You put initials the wrong way around, use capital letters in the middle of sentences, spell everything wrong and dont use any commas, full stops etc.

natureboycv
12-24-2003, 05:21 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>I thought he was okay in Billy and Chuck.

IMO, just take him off TV. :-\</font></b>

Gerard
12-24-2003, 05:51 PM
kart angel

Who? :wtf:

MVP
12-24-2003, 05:57 PM
MVP so what you saying is every Wrestlers that not on TV sucks so does that go for kart angel too or just for good Wrestlers and not the stupid ones like kartObviously not. Kurt Angle, Edge, Undertaker, The Rock, etc. aren't on TV and I don't think they suck. So don't assume I have the same opinion about everything because frankly my opinion of you isn't complimentary.

MVP
12-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Have you looked at smackdown lately he's doing the bidding for the matches not to mention him also wrestling.Sorry I guess I missed a little 30 second backstage angle, you're a genius.

ilt_undertaker
12-24-2003, 10:11 PM

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 10:51 PM

I just voted "no" and figured close enough.

Boondock Saint
12-25-2003, 12:14 AM
I actually enjoy Gunn, although not so much during his last run and he is fairly injury prone.

Also, Billy, HHH, and HBK were never all in DX together at the same time, were they? I thought the Outlaws and X-Pac joined after HBK had left. I started watching pretty much exactly a year after that so I'm not quite sure.

KayfabeMan
12-25-2003, 01:14 AM
Billy Gunn is a great in-ring talent.

He's an entertaining singles wrestler,and one of the best tag
team workers in modern history.He has the ability to work w/
just about anyone and carry them through a good match....

Bad Guy
12-25-2003, 01:23 AM
No.

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
12-26-2003, 01:24 PM
Well I like him but he does not fit in at smackdown. So I would like to see him on Raw.

Tornado
12-26-2003, 02:12 PM
MVP so what you saying is every Wrestlers that not on TV sucks so does that go for kart angel too or just for good Wrestlers and not the stupid ones like kartKURT ANGLE. ITS KURT FUC</>KING ANGLE. KURT. ANGLE.

Is it really that hard to spell?

-edit-

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
12-26-2003, 02:14 PM
Man he is dumber then beerondope

Sephiroth
12-26-2003, 03:16 PM
I like him...when he is not on tv.

DaveWadding
12-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Billy Gunn should go to the unemployment line...

Sephiroth
12-26-2003, 03:22 PM

haha :lol: I like you :love:

Kane Knight
12-26-2003, 03:27 PM

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DaveWadding again."

Fox
12-26-2003, 03:52 PM
Billy Gunn is a great in-ring talent.

He's an entertaining singles wrestler,and one of the best tag
team workers in modern history.He has the ability to work w/
just about anyone and carry them through a good match....

You, good sir, are an idiot.

Gunn wrestled Benoit for the IC Title on a PPV a couple years ago, and even the Crippler couldn't get a good match out of him. Now, when you're working with Benoit and you can't develop a DECENT match, then you know that you must suck a great amount of shit.

Gunn is off TV, and I'd like for him to stay that way.

KayfabeMan
12-26-2003, 04:17 PM
You, good sir, are an idiot.

Gunn wrestled Benoit for the IC Title on a PPV a couple years ago, and even the Crippler couldn't get a good match out of him. Now, when you're working with Benoit and you can't develop a DECENT match, then you know that you must suck a great amount of shit.

Gunn is off TV, and I'd like for him to stay that way.

Thank you :)

I'm an idiot whose worked with more wrestlers in five minutes
than most do in a lifetime; so I get a little more out of being
an idiot than the average Joe.

Everyone has a different opinion on things; because I disagree
with you doesn't make me an idiot,but since you feel the need
to call me one,I'll play along.

You and you alone can keep Gunn off your TV by simply chan-
ging the channel.It's that easy. :y:

Vega
12-26-2003, 05:25 PM
And make Raw worse? No.

Fox
12-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Thank you :)

I'm an idiot whose worked with more wrestlers in five minutes
than most do in a lifetime; so I get a little more out of being
an idiot than the average Joe.

Everyone has a different opinion on things; because I disagree
with you doesn't make me an idiot,but since you feel the need
to call me one,I'll play along.

You and you alone can keep Gunn off your TV by simply chan-
ging the channel.It's that easy. :y:

Don't take it personal. I call everyone an idiot.

Fryza
12-26-2003, 11:27 PM
He still has a contract?!

Pepsi Man
12-26-2003, 11:29 PM
I like Gunn, but I don't see how you can "miss" him, Hunter, and HBK being on the "same side", when the only thing that even resembles that were when the Outlaws were DX's lackies in late '97.

Also, Road Dogg didn't leave the WWF because he was holding Gunn down. In fact, they weren't even a team when Road Dogg left. Road Dogg's departure from the World Wrestling Federation had to do with drug use.

Corkscrewed
12-27-2003, 02:27 AM
Doesn't he have to get rid of his Kevin Nash Syndrome first? (I heard he got injured again... and if he didn't, oh well)

SUPREMO
01-02-2004, 11:01 AM
billy gunn should go to raw he is a great tag team wrestler and should team with hbk and hhh to reform a new dx cos hhhs character is soooo boring maybe ask the road dogg to come back if he gets in shape a bit off subject but does any1 n wat hppened to xpac does he wrestle?

The One
01-02-2004, 12:35 PM
DaveWadding - :( I thought I converted you...

As for what seems to be the overall opinion of him sucking, meh. You all smell like do-do!

DX will NOT reform because it is old, tired out, and no one buys it anymore...

Road Dogg will not come back (never say naver...blah, blah, blah) because he abused drugs while on a WWE contract and that is very TABOO.

X-Pac now wrestles as Syxx-Pac. He makes a few appearances in NWA-TNA, RoH, and some other indiy feds. This ordeal with Chyna and him calling off the wedding comes up and no one hears from him again.

Billy Gunn is still under contract, and is returning from a surgery NOT because of another injury, but because ther first one didn't heal right....(he has only had the 1 injury back in '00, but alot of complications have come up.)

The only brief time when the Outlaws and the original DX where close was right before WrestleMania XIV and it was established that they where friends, but the Outlaws where not members of DX.

The correct spelling of "kart Angel" is Kurt Angle.

And Billy Gunn should stay on SmackDown and a returning "The One" should fued with John Cena for the US Title :)

sexymanalive
01-02-2004, 07:23 PM
He and Road Dogg DX because when HHH and X-Pac they had a tag team with them for the rights of DX and third Chyna is married to her long time high school sweet heart

Corkscrewed
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
What?

Fryza
01-02-2004, 07:41 PM
He and Road Dogg DX because when HHH and X-Pac they had a tag team with them for the rights of DX and third Chyna is married to her long time high school sweet heart

Corky, in response to this, your post was wrong.

You posted "What?" where it should have been "..What?"

Though it has the same appearence, it is not the same. However, it'll slip this time. Just don't let it happen again. :mad:

:shifty:

Head
01-02-2004, 08:25 PM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post31569 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>This message is hidden because sexymanalive is on your ignore list (http://www.tpww.net/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Good stuff

ColdwaVer
01-02-2004, 08:43 PM
The only thing I can possibly come up with to do with Billy Gunn would be to team him up with Val Venis. Gunn has never been interesting as a singles competitor, and I think he and Venis would make an interesting tag team.