PDA

View Full Version : Where are O'Haire and Kanyon

LK
06-26-2004, 01:40 PM
Just wondering where the two of them are. Ever since they got released I haven't heard anything of them so does anyone here know what they are doing right now.

Wildcat789
06-26-2004, 01:46 PM
They are each doing a whole load of nothing. Sorry to say. They were both awesome.

foodstampchamp
06-26-2004, 02:41 PM
They are each doing a whole load of nothing. Sorry to say. They were both awesome.

I think O' Haire has worked in Japan. It's probably because of that 90 day no compete clause in their contracts.

Mr. JL
06-26-2004, 02:53 PM
Why does the WWE always screw over the talented wrestlers?

Kanyon deserves the world because he is that great of an athlete and a hell of a innovator as well.

I always believed that Kanyon and Rob Van Dam could put on an incredible feud that can rival any other great feud before them. I think these two match up very well. Sadly, I doubt I'll ever see it!

But there are so many great match possibilities on Smack Down that Kanyon could have easily fit in... Angle, Guerrero, Mysterio, Booker, RVD

LK
06-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Couldn't agree with you more JL. Kanyon was one of the best things of the whole invasion angle. He was a real quality wrestler with great charisma. As for O'Haire those promos that he did were just gold. I first saw him towards the end of WCW and he was a great athlete and a really good wrestler. His Seanton Bomb put the Swanton Bomb to shame.

Ferocious
06-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately working the grill at burger king, :( I'm sure they'll both find employment soon though :)

John la Rock
06-27-2004, 05:54 PM
In a cage where they belong :wtf:

Wondermouse
06-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Kanyon's been in Japan, has had disccussions with TNA, I hear, but wanted to wait until he was in shape to come in.

He's also been working indies, mostly in NJ (as that is his home). He actually wrestle two matches on one card, one vs. Raven as Kanyon, and one vs. Duggan as Mortis. Reportedly, he couldn't move that well when he woke up the next morning, as he'd been out of the ring for about 90 days.

Hollywood Red
06-27-2004, 08:19 PM
TNA needs to bring them both in... Kanyon with his Mortis gimmick lead, once again, by Father James Mitchell (or not, just an idea) and Sean O'Haire with something similar to his devil's advocate gimmick... maybe bring them in together under Father James Mitchell.