PDA

View Full Version : Great American Bash June 27th 2004

Pages : [1] 2

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 12:34 PM
http://thegreatamericanbash.wwe.com/images/JBLvEddie.jpg

John Bradshaw Layfield has been named the No. 1 contender for the WWE Championship. This means that JBL will challenge Eddie Guerrero for the title on Sunday, June 27 at The Great American Bash in Norfolk, Va. Furthermore, General Manager Kurt Angle took the unprecedented step of letting the challenger, JBL, name his own stipulation! JBL decided that the match will be a Texas Bull Rope Match.

JBL claims that Guerrero intentionally got himself disqualified at Judgment Day but that he won't have that opportunity at The Great American Bash. That's because there's nowhere to run in a Texas Bull Rope Match -- the two opponents are literally connected to each other, tied to opposite ends of the bull rope -- and there's no way to be disqualified because anything goes. To win, you must drag your opponent to all four corners and touch them in succession.

After what these two did to each other at Judgment Day, we can only imagine what will happen at The Great American Bash, now that the tempers are even more heated.

http://thegreatamericanbash.wwe.com/images/23299

U.S. Championship
On Sunday, June 27, John Cena will face the greatest challenge of his WWE career. Not only does the young United States Champion have to defend his gold, but he must do it against three men in a Fatal Fourway Match. Rob Van Dam, Rene Dupree and Booker T will all be gunning for Cena and his U.S. Championship. Will Cena be able to fend off the challenge and walk out of The Great American Bash with his U.S. Championship? Find out on pay-per-view

http://thegreatamericanbash.wwe.com/images/23512

Undertaker vs. Dudleys

In what is being called a Concrete Crypt Match at The Great American Bash, Paul Heyman will offer his newest acquisition, the Undertaker, to the bloodthirsty Dudley Boyz. Why? Because "even the big dog needs to be trained," according to Heyman. And if the Phenom doesn't satisfy his new master, Paul Bearer will meet his demise in a crypt of cement. This carefully orchestrated and lopsided contest proves you can't predict the thoughts or actions of Heyman -- a man who will even punish his own if it serves a greater purpose and furthers his devious plans

http://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/mysterio/images/02.jpghttp://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/guerrero_c/images/07.jpg

Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio Vs. Chavo Guerrero

As far as Chavo Guerrero is concerned, it's time for a little pay-per-view payback. The high-flying Rey Mysterio topped Chavo Classic to take the Cruiserweight Championship, but Chavo believes that gold belongs in the family. In a special SmackDown! 10-man cruiserweight Battle Royal, Chavo outlasted nine other Superstars to earn the right to face Mysterio at The Great American Bash. Chavo displayed the cunning and smarts that's a Guerrero family trait, creatively finishing off his final Battle Royal opponent, Billy Kidman, by modifying a Gory Bomb into a top-rope toss-out. We'll see Sunday if Mysterio's intensity and acrobatics will best Chavo's sly tactics.

http://thegreatamericanbash.wwe.com/images/thegreatamericanbash.jpg

Torrie Wilson vs. Sable
In addition to hosting The Great American Bash with the rest of the SmackDown! Divas, these two Playboy cover girls will lock bunny ears at the pay-per-view. Sable has been privately fuming about the amount of TV time Torrie's getting. This past Thursday, Sable couldn't take it any more, attacking Torrie during a wardrobe fitting. Expect fireworks when these two fiery WWE Divas tangle in the ring.

http://smackdown.wwe.com/results/062404/images/12.jpghttp://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/gunn_b/images/01.jpg

Billy Gunn vs. Kenzo Suzuki
After a hard-fought, back-and-forth match against Kenzo Suzuki Thursday, Bill Gunn had the upper hand. He had just hit the Fameasser and went for a cover near the edge of the ring apron. Suddenly, he was engulfed in a cloud of white powder -- his eyes burning. He staggered blindly around the ring, while unbeknownst to him, Suzuki's wife Hiroko grinned with accomplishment. The next thing Gunn knew, Suzuki had him by the throat. Then came the iron claw, followed by a swift leg sweep. Gunn may have won by disqualification, but Suzuki had the final word. Now, Billy Gunn has a chance at retribution, and he'll have his eyes wide open watching against more interference from the outside.

http://smackdown.wwe.com/results/062404/images/11.jpghttp://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/holly_h/images/01.jpg

Hardcore Holly vs. Mordecai
The Pale Rider's one-man crusade continues at The Great American Bash. This time, he plans to make Hardcore Holly pay for his sins. This battle is a contrast of styles and personalities. Holly is a wise, tough, power performer who always has his opponent well scouted. But Mordecai is still very much a mystery, and he is fueled by what he feels is a higher calling. There's no knowing in which direction this matchup will turn.

http://smackdown.wwe.com/results/062404/images/17.jpghttp://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/haas/images/charlie1.jpg

Charlie Haas vs. Luther Reigns
Charlie Haas continues to show that he's a quality in-ring talent with tools, but often he's overshadowed by tag team partner Rico's outrageous look and celebrity. At The Great American Bash, Haas has a chance to shine with the spotlight solely on him. There's only one problem: the gigantic, fierce, powerful Luther Reigns. In only two matches, Reigns has proved that he can compete with anyone -- crushing Funaki and press slamming WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero before that match was interrupted. Reigns has been content to take his cues from SmackDown! General Manager Kurt Angle. But at the Bash, he'll try to have his way with Charlie Haas.

Disturbed316
06-27-2004, 12:36 PM
wtf?

It doesn't start for another 8 odd hours.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 12:45 PM
yeah....point? I mean there are other great "wrestling topics up such as....

dudleys new gimmick
HHH leaves
age of posters
is c4g2 liked

just a few examples of the great "WRESTLING " topics up...
Its a PPV people usualy post in it all day with there thoughts and predictions. Im guessing your not on most ppv sundays otherwise youd notice this quite often

Disturbed316
06-27-2004, 12:50 PM
No, I'm not on most PPV sundays. I'm normally at work earning some money for myself.

I sometimes join in during the actual event, the Wrestlemania XX topic is an example of that.

This thing was start way to early though.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 12:50 PM
on that note my predictions are

Eddie over JBL

Rvd wins the fatal 4 way

No clue in the taker / Dudleys match. If indeed its a match I think Taker is going over the Dudleys.

Mysterio over Chavo

torrie over sable.....if its a match and not just ripping clothes off.

Kenzo suzuki over Billy Gunn

Mordecai over Bob Holly

Luther reigns over Haas

Tornado
06-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I've got the chance to go an watch it at my friends house for free, really can't be arsed....the whole show just seems thrown together.

Favre4Ever
06-27-2004, 01:04 PM
I predict that RVD will NOT turn heel. I don't think he will next month either. Or the next, or the next..........

Nowhere Man
06-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Eddie retains over JBL

Dupree gets a dirty win over Cena, after he eliminates RVD and Cena takes out Booker

I'm going to say that Taker somehow or other gets his urn back or gets Bearer out of the crypt thing, then beats the Dudleyz. Don't ask me how, though.

Rey retains over Chavo, in what will probably be the best (and also shortest) match of the night

Torrie goes over Sable in the worst match of the night (possibly the year)

Both Mordecai and Suzuki easily win their matches.

And Luthor Reigns wins over Haas after a failed run-in from Rico.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 01:18 PM
Eddie retains over JBL

And Luthor Reigns wins over Haas after a failed run-in from Rico.

Ricos out with a injury for about 12 weeks.

Innovator
06-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Eddie over JBL

RVD over Cena, Dupree, and Booker

Taker over the Dudleyz, then punches the crypt as the cement is rising (c'mon...it's the Undertaker he can do it)

Rey over Chavo

Beer over Torrie and Sable

Mordecai cleanses Holly and hopefully botches a powerbomb on Holly

Kenzo over Billy Gunn

Luther over Charlie

Favre4Ever
06-27-2004, 01:25 PM
I think it's pretty sad that SD is so predictable that the only match that could be a variable is a Fatal 4-way.

tucsonspeed6
06-27-2004, 01:33 PM
My Predictions:

JBL attempts yet again to sell me propane and propane accessories, yet I decline....and shoot my tv.

I have to agree with hulkamania on RVD. The WWE will once again show that they have no balls to do anything original and will keep RVD a face forever and ever and we'll all get more and more bored with him.

Taker fights the dudleys, Heyman asks "Are you sure you want to do that" and has his thumb over the button to pour the cement. Then Taker lets the dudleys start winning. Heyman waves his finger over the button. Taker then grabs a chair and walks up the ramp apparently going to attack heyman. The dudleys attack, but get beaten down. Heyman holds up the urn, but Taker simply bats it away. Heyman gets a scared look on his face, and taker yanks the button away from him. THe crowd goes nuts, but then Taker pushes the button himself!!! he voulentarily buries paul bearer and aligns himself with heyman. (Sure, we've all just witnessed a murder on live tv....but for some reason nothing gets done about it.)

Chavo's dad makes me pull out my gun and aim it threateningly at the tv....but I know I'd rather save the bullet for JBL.

Neither Torrie nor Sable get naked, and I get pissed off...but then I grab the Torrie playboy issue and forget about the match.

Kenzo Suzuki and Billy Gun bore me.....then I start checking out Suzuki's Geesha and lose myself in the match wondering what rice pie tastes like :naughty:

Bob Holly proves once again that he doesn't deserve to be on television PERIOD.

Haas boggles my mind when I wonder why in the hell he's poking Jackie Gayda. That ho is nasty!

Gerard
06-27-2004, 01:53 PM
Interpromotional ppv woulda been far better, smackdown only = me zzzzing through it save for about 2 matches. :n:

And why in the hell is billy gunn on a ppv... :wtf:

Favre4Ever
06-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Even though I did predictions earlier on a diff thread, I guess i'll do em on the one everyone reads.

Eddie vs. Adolph Layfield
Prediction: Ixnay on the B-L-Jay. Mr. Bradshaw should make this a good match, but I have to say he's going to get the shit beat out of him......again. Eddie will continue to run with the ball. I don't think JBL's character can seriously progress after this match is over......I hope the writers suprise me.

Rene vs. Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena
Winner( Fantasy World ): Booker T wins! or Rene Dupree wins! or Rov Van Dam wins!!!
Winner( Reality ):
Cole: One second it looked like Cena was getting beat up really bad, but then he magically turned it around and won!!!
Tazz: Suprise!!!!!

Dudleyz vs. Taker

Winner: So why do the Dudleyz have the belts again? Anyways, Taker is gonna some how make a turn around and kill Paul Bearer on his own. Wow. That was so exciting I have to use the bathroom.

Mysterio vs. Chavo

Winner: Mysterio. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?

I agree with Tuscons predictions on Torrie vs. Sable, they'll tease us, but show no nudity, and i'll "smack" my tv.........with a sledgehammer.

Kenzo Suzuki vs. Billy Gunn
Hardcore Holly vs. Mordecai

Its confession time. I'm a Billy Gunn fan. I've already moved on past the Beniot IC botch match and billy/chuck angles that everyone whines about. I think hes a good wrestler, and it piss me off that he hasn't done much in years.

But theres more. I'm also kinda.....a.......Holly mark.(Head explodes) I just think he got pushed into the main event when he shouldnt have been there, and now everybody flames him for it.

Heres what i'm getting at. Nothing important has been done with Hardcore and Billy Gunn that has actually elevated their careers(No, Lesnar didn't elevate Holly, Lesnar squashed him). So whats the point of keeping them around? If the WWE has reached a point where they cannot advance either mans careers any more, fire them so I can see them in TNA or ROH, where hopefully people will appreciate them.
Winners:Mordecai and Suzuki

Sorry for the rant, but I got pissed.

Luther Reins wins. They make us think Haas can pull it off, but it doesnt happen. A ripple of shock spreads through the arena.

Easily the most predictable PPV i've ever seen. But i'm gonna get it just so that the WWE has a chance to PROVE ME WRONG!!!......

Tornado
06-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Predictions

Eddie retains over Bradshaw

Dupree captures the US Title (wishful thinking)

Taker beats the Dudleys

Rey retains over Chavo

Luther Reigns over Charlie Hass...:(

Mordecai over Holly

Suzuki over Gunn

Torrie over Sable

Team Sheep
06-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Why didn't they have some kind of build up for Mordecai/Holly, Hass/Reigns, and Suzuki/Gunn? They just decide to quickly add them to the show at the last minute just to eat up some time. Ah well, I'm still ordering it to see JBL win the title. There's no way I'm missing that. :D

ilt_undertaker
06-27-2004, 03:03 PM
That PPV is tonight? :(

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 03:07 PM
I should start watching ppvs again

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 07:01 PM
I should start watching ppvs again

Unfortunatly they havent been that great :(

Jonster
06-27-2004, 07:06 PM
I've only been watching ppv's.

Except the one's where you have to pay to see it. :p

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Unfortunatly they havent been that great :(

call me when they start being great again :)

#1-norm-fan
06-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I have to order it just because. I dunno. I'm somewhat into it because the bullrope match reminds me of late NWA/early WCW days. Just a reminder of great times. Actually JBL's "Evil cowboy" gimmick reminds me of those days too. I'm looking forward to this main event. :y:

Plus I'm hoping Cena wins a good 4-way match.

Also, was Luther vs. Charlie ever announced on TV? Did I just not pay attention?

Jonster
06-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Any chance you can change the title to June 27th?

It's kinda bugging me.

Savio
06-27-2004, 07:50 PM
During the PPV you will see the first preview for "SmackDown! versus Raw"...In the middle of a match

Mr. Nerfect
06-27-2004, 08:12 PM
And why in the hell is billy gunn on a ppv... :wtf:

Because Billy Gunn is an established face who can add quality to Kenzo Suzuki's character. The WWE fans see Billy Gunn as a guy on par with RVD and Booker T, plus he's expendible in the WWE's eyes. After all these years a better question to ask would be "Why isn't Billy Gunn on a PPV" when he doesn't show up on the card.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 08:23 PM
Any chance you can change the title to June 27th?

It's kinda bugging me.

lol weird you were the first to point that out.

loopydate
06-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Predictions

Eddie over JBL

Dudleys over Undertaker

Booker over Cena

Dupree over RVD in the Flag Match

Jindrak over Mysterio

Rico and Charlie over the Chavos

Kenzo over whoever he's fighting in his debut

Dawn and Sable over Torrie and Jackie in the Chicken Match

Beach Volleyball Match = Pick 'em

Miss Jackie over Torrie, Dawn, and Sable in the Sandbox Match

LK
06-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Predictions for tonight are:

Eddie vs JBL
Winner - Eddie

Undertaker vs Dudleyz
Winner - Undertaker

Fatal Four Way
Winner - Cena after RVD eliminates Dupree, Booker T eliminates RVD and then Cena beats Booker T

Luther Reigns vs Charlie Haas
Winner - This and the fatal four way are the only two matches I am not sure about so I am going to take a guess and say that Haas will win

Mordecai vs Baldcore Holly
Winner - Mordecai

Kenzo Suzuki vs Billy Gunn
Winner - Kenzo Suzuki

Torrie vs Sable
Winner - Torrie

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Jr
Winner - Rey Mysterio

PPV is just half an hour away. What matches are people most looking forward to? I think the fatal fourway should be good, the cruiserweight match will be good and I think the title match will be just as good as Judgement Day because Eddie Guerrero is the man. Haas vs Reigns shouldn't be bad considering Luther's recent performances on Smackdown and we all know how good Haas is.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 08:36 PM
At least once in the match ,Im thinking that Eddie is about to go to the fourth corner when the lights go out (do to Angle). I also beleive at one point in the match the ref will be clotheslined by the bull rope.

parkmania
06-27-2004, 08:46 PM
LOL...

Instead of being on the normal In Demand channel, my cable company put it on the "Urban Extras" channel.

Mayo
06-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Eddie vs JBL
Eddie cheats somehow

Undertaker vs Dudleyz
Taker wins, and Bearer 'dies' since hes leaving WWE

Fatal Four Way
RVD wins the title since I see Cena feuding with Taker

Luther Reigns vs Charlie Haas
Better be Haas, this guy needs a push

Mordecai vs Hardcore Holly
Mordecai in a boring match

Kenzo Suzuki - see previous

Torrie vs Sable
Fans if there is lots of T&A involved - Torrie if otherwise

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Jr
Rey Rey in an exciting match

6to1
06-27-2004, 08:52 PM
i think the heels will win tonight i think bradshaw and dupree will both win and we will find out undertaker was behind the dudleys all along. after duprees win he will put a french flag on his new belt

OssMan
06-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Hardcore Holly is going to win, as much as I hate to say it.

LK
06-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by AssMan

Hardcore Holly is going to win, as much as I hate to say it.

God I hope not.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:06 PM
cena is the first match??

LK
06-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Yeah fatal four way is up first

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:07 PM
http://www.ewewrestling.com/roster_pics/cena.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:10 PM
http://trhs-wrestling.freeservers.com/images/rvd3.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:12 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:ZK8GdMT3exYJ:www.wrestlinginformer.net/Renee_Doupre_1.jpg
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/winc/images/pics/bookert1.jpg

c4g2
06-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Has it started?

LK
06-27-2004, 09:15 PM
Yeah no elimination yet

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:16 PM
Yeah nothing to big has happened yet....no eliminations yet

Innovator
06-27-2004, 09:16 PM
ha Bookers just chilling outside

Mayo
06-27-2004, 09:17 PM
dunno why that's the first match, I expected it near the end :?: :?:

Innovator
06-27-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm surprised they didn't start with the Cruiserweight match, Vince is putting it higher on the card? sweet

LK
06-27-2004, 09:19 PM
So did I Mayo, I was expecting the cruiserweight match first.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:20 PM
RVD frog splashes Renee....then Booker T Cena pins RVD

Innovator
FUCK YOU CENA! FUCK YOU!

LK
RVD eliminated by Cena via roll up after Van Dam hits 2 frog splashes on the other 2.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Renee and Booker double teaming Cena

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 09:21 PM
WWE will drop the ball somehow. Watch

OssMan
06-27-2004, 09:22 PM
so when does WWE start advertising for Wrestlemania 21

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Renee starts fighting with Booker. Cena takes out both booker T and Renee Dupree. Throw back on Booker T F-U to Renee....Booker covers renee 3 count

LK
06-27-2004, 09:23 PM
Booker eliminates Dupree after Cena hits FU on Dupree. Booker then hit the scissor kick on Cena and got the cover on Dupree.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Two men left Booker T is dominating Cena.

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Papa Shango run-in!

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:27 PM
Booker T applys the Sleeper hold on Cena. Cena fights out and Booker nails Cena with a hook kick. Booker T goes back into a choke submission on Cena. Cena fights out as Booker T and Cena exchange punches. Cena connects with a side slam and delivers the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Booker gets back in control of the match , goes for the scissor kick F U cena wins

ilt_undertaker
What? RVD is gone? Well, there goes $20 :mad:

LK
Cena beats Booker with the FU

LK
06-27-2004, 09:29 PM
my prediction was right. Decent enough match but pissed off that RVD was eliminated first.

OssMan
06-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Booker T: owned

http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv/022.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Haas vs Luther next. Sable is shown in a pool trying to act slutty i mean sexy.

LK
06-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Luther vs Haas up next. Backstage segment with Angle and Haas. Angle saying how disappointed he is with Haas.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:33 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:RLDf61148uwJ:www.wwefanclub.ne.jp/superstars/smack_stars/charlie.jpg

Ferocious
06-27-2004, 09:40 PM
Angle spanks Haas on the ass.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Luther wheels down Angle. Kurt slaps Luther...more for motivation. Haas keeps going for the single leg take down.Luther delivers a knee to the mid section..Haas with a quick roll up and reigns gets up nailing a boot to the face.
Luther whips Haas into the turnbuckle. Delivers a huge back breaker. Luther is dominating the match Haas nails two drop kicks but reigns stays on his feet and whips haas over the rope. After driving him into the ring Luther rolls Haas back into the ring. Luther applys a sleeper hold. Haas gets to his feet and is hammered back down. Luther military presses Haas and slams him down. 2 Count.... Luthor applys a single leg crab while putting his knee in charlies back....Kurt is seen relaxing out side telling luther to make him tap..... charlie gets out and goes for a roll up luthor kicks out and clotheslines Haas. Haas nails a T bone suplex. Both men down...ha Haas nails a German suplex into a pin 2 count... Luther nails the neck breaker and pins Haas

LK
06-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Luther wins with that type of neckbreaker that he does. Decent match.

ilt_undertaker
06-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Yea, HorseShoe won

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:42 PM
JbL segment

LK
06-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Promo by JBL. Basically saying that Eddie is only the champion because he got himself DQ'ed. He guarantes that he will be WWE champ.

LK
06-27-2004, 09:45 PM
Cruiserweight title match up next. This should be good.

Loose Cannon
Cena won? Get out of here. They needed to put that title on Dupree.

Joe Kerr
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:FnFQXLf81msJ:www.pobladores.com/data/pobladores.com/h2/or/h2oriol/channels/wrestling_castellano/images/2825325chavo1.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 09:46 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:aDuczh6ZyLUJ:www.info-lutte.com/news/photos/cut/mysterio.jpg

OssMan
06-27-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm pretty sure we know what these wrestlers look like.

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 09:49 PM
classic Joey

PorkSoda
06-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Haas vs Luther next. Sable is shown in a pool trying to act slutty i mean sexy.

LOL! :lol: :rofl: :wavesad:

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Chavo Versus Mysterio

Mysterio nails 2 roll up pins in the first ten seconds of the match for 2 counts. Chavo then nails two roll up pins on Mysterio. Chavo puts a hammer lock on Rey working on Mysterios shoulders. Mysterio nails a back flip off the second rope ,kicks chavo in the chest and puts chavo in a hammer lock. Mysterio does a moonsault from the second rope gets caught then arm drags chavo. Chavo kicks Mysterio in the mid section and delivers forearm shots. Mysterio fights back with a shot to the jaw. Mysterio starts working on Chavos Bicep delivering Knee drops and wrapping it around the ropes. Mysterio climbs up the turnbuckle and chavo jumps off the second rope drop kicking Mysterio to the outside. Mysterio's knee is hurt. Chavo begins working on Mysterios knees using the ropes and steel ring post. Chavo applys a single leg crab while grabbing Mysterios mask....Mysterio gets out chavo goes for the crab again anf Mysterio nails a bulldog. Chavo kicks Mysterio through the ropes...Chavo suplexes Mysterio over the ropes back into the ring. Chavo keeps kicking Mysterio in the back of the legs spinning Mysterio around. Chavo applys what looks like the Brock Lock...Mysterio counters with a arm drag. Chavo again begins kicking Mysteros knee.. Mysterio's knee keeps giving out on him. Mysterio off the top rope jumps on Chavo whos on the outside.

back in the ring on the top rope both deliver a face buster to each other....ref begins the count.....chavo rolls over for the pin.... Mysterio is sling shotted and catches himself off the rope and drop kicks chavo. mysterio hits a side russian legsweep out of a tilt o whirl....chavo nails the gorry bomb 2 count!!...Chavo starts kicking at mysterio's knee again and is acting frustrated. Enzigurio to chavo into the 619 ......goes for the west coast pop chavo counters into a boston crab... Myserio's trying to get to the ropes.......... He grabs the bottom rope.

Chavo trys to nail the gorry bomb Mysterio counters 3 count Mysterio wins

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm pretty sure we know what these wrestlers look like.

name them

LK
06-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Rey Mysterio begins by attacking Chavos arm. Chavo gains control after dropkicking Rey off the top rope and begins working on the knee. Rey counters a single leg boston crab with a bulldog. Chavo regains control. Rey counters that submission move Brock did into an arm drag. Hurracanrana by Rey. Suplex into turnbuckle by Chavo. Chavo tries to spear Rey but misses and goes shoulder first into the ring post. Senton by Rey from the top rope to the outside. Both guys fight on top rope then drive each other face first into mat. Both guys recover and Rey is on the attack. Another senton by Rey. Gory Bomb by Chavo, Rey kicks out. Enziguri which causes Chavo to fall into the ropes. 619. West Coast Pop but Chavo cointers into a single leg boston crab, Rey gets to the ropes. Chavo tries Gory Bomb but counter into a sunset flip. Rey gets the three count & retains title. Cool match

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:10 PM
hey assman this guy won

do you recognize him????

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/wwe/photo/rey_mysterio.jpg

LK
Kenzo Suzuki vs Billy Gunn is the next match.

Joe Kerr
Kenzo suzuki versus Billy Gunn

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 10:11 PM
is that Rey Mysterio?

LK
Cole says that Suzuki is undefeated despite being DQ'ed on Smackdown

OssMan
pretty sure that is Vince Mcmahon.

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:12 PM
solid match, see what happens when you give the cruiserweights more than 5 minutes? YOU SEE VINCE!?

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:12 PM
is that Rey Mysterio?

LOL

i thought it was Sgt. Slaughter :shifty:

LK
06-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Exactly Innovator. Very good match.

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 10:14 PM
LOL

i thought it was Sgt. Slaughter :shifty:

Actually it was <s>Hulk Hogan</s> Mr. America

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:15 PM
sweet now my cable is being choppy, totally sweet

Savio
06-27-2004, 10:18 PM
Smackdown! vs Raw preview has been cancelled (sp?)

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Im going to assume this will be quick.

Kenzo powers billy gunn into the corner. Billy does his D-X pose.....and I thought they killed that.....Kenzo nails billy in the sterdum with a double handed punch,Kenzo misses the knee drops.....Billy nails a swinging neck breaker on Kenzo. Kenzo nails his finisher but doesnt pin he does a weird knee drop...Kenzo does a nerv hold to both of Billys shoulders...

Kenzo is in control kicking Billy in the back of the head...Kenzo goes back to the nerve hold. Billy powers out elbow to the mid section..Kenzo counters with a knee strike. billy goes for a quick roll up Kenzo kicks out and kicks billy in the back of the head. Kenzo grabs billys throat and suplexes Billy....Kenzo applies a guillotine submission.... Billy powers out exchanging blows. Billy delivers the clothesline and nails the corner splash goes for the famasser and misses........Billy hits a tilt a whirl slam 2 count..... Billy calls for a fameasser Suzuki nails a low blow and nails a over hook back breaker 3 count\

Suzuki wins

LK
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Kenzo wins. Did a few new moves such as the shining wizard which he didn't really connect with. Finished the match with a new finisher. It was that move that Christian does. The inverted DDT on to the knee. Not a great match.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Im not going to type up all of the taker match....or the jbl match..Im actually going to pay more attention to it just do a few details

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Mordecai and Holly next probably, that or the beer break (torrie vs. sable)

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:25 PM
For the love of god why is Paul Bearer the Undertaker's conscience? I mean from 1996 to 1998 they hated each other, trying to kill each other. Taker lit him on fire and now Taker cares so much about him??

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:25 PM
http://www.maniacjoe.com/photo/sable3.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:26 PM
http://www.bsww.de/divers03/vengeance_report1.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Sable torrie match.............nuff said

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Now I hate Michael Cole even more, NOBODY INSULTS MALENKO AND THE ENFORCER!!!!!!!!!

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Lets see if Mordecai and Holly can be more entertaining then sable and torrie.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Sable wins

parkmania
06-27-2004, 10:33 PM
Torrie Wilson heel turn??????

Looked like she was about to get boo'ed when she was pulling Sable around.

Joe Kerr
What a pin Torries shoulders wernt even on the mat LOL

Innovator
Torrie botched getting pinned, hahahaha

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Italian / French Feud?

LK
06-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Sable wins I guess, didn't watch it. Anyway back to an entertaining guy. Mordecai is coming out now with his kick ass entrance.

Joe Kerr
Mordecai / Holly match.....Im going to make a Margarita ill be back in a few.

LK
And here comes Baldcore Holly.

Innovator
HERE COMES HARDCORE!!......and the crowd is dead

OssMan
06-27-2004, 10:38 PM
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv/055.jpg
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv/056.jpg
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv/057.jpg
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv/069.jpg
http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv/068.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:41 PM
Jesus this match is still on!!!!

Mordecai is winning ....no surprise LOL I just saw Hollys Bald spot :rofl: Why doesnt he just shave his head?

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 10:44 PM
and the winner is

Mordecai

LK
06-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Mordecai counters Alabama Slam into a really good looking crucifix to pick up the win.

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:45 PM
and Hardcore has been cleansed

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:46 PM
Eddie and JBL is next?!?!?!?!?! yeah Bearer dying is the main event

Joe Kerr
Taker is main event??????? WTF!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

LK
What the hell. JBL vs Eddie is next which means the dudleyz and Taker is the main event.

Innovator
06-27-2004, 10:48 PM
hey, at least JBL isn't main eventing

always look on the bright side of life, or in this case WWE booking

The CyNick
06-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Eddie and JBL is next?!?!?!?!?! yeah Bearer dying is the main event

I heard this might happen. Without spoiling what happens in the main event, it makes sense.

Mayo
06-27-2004, 10:57 PM
hey, at least JBL isn't main eventing

always look on the bright side of life, or in this case WWE booking

Yeah, but not someone will complain that the Dudleyz are main eventing :roll:

I predicted something about Bearer, I just hope that they don't mess up and really hurt Percy.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Mayo

http://home.att.net/~zc/hellmans.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:03 PM
JBL's tights remind me of the million dollar mans tights.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Eddie nails JBL with a chair (exactly like Judgment day only reversed)

LK
06-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Chair shot by Eddie. Very similar to JD. Same place just next to the announcers table. JBL bleeding. Eddie now attacking Bradshaw with the chair in the ring and tries to get each corner. Has three. JBL preventing Eddie.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Waits for ref bump.....

LK
06-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Triple Suplex, Frog Splash tries to get all four corners but JBL moves out of the ring meaning Eddie couldn't get the final corner.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Table didnt break Ouch!

Power bomb and finally the table breaks JBL in control now

LK
06-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Bradshaw wraps rope around Eddie's neck and then throws him off the apron onto the spanish table but it didn't break.

LK
06-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Powerbomb through the table

Mayo
06-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Joey

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Friends/images/imgs_bio/matt_leblanc.jpg

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:13 PM
LOL one of the green lights isnt working...It keeps flickering

parkmania
06-27-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh, no. I just thought of something....

If JBL gets too big of an advantage, Guererro removes the rope and gets DQ'ed

Loose Cannon
CyNick pm AND TELL me what you heard about the Taker match.

Joe Kerr
Joey

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Friends/images/imgs_bio/matt_leblanc.jpg

How You doing?

LK
Real stiff looking shot with the cowbell by JBL. JBL tries to get the corners but a low blow by Eddie with the cow bell.

Mayo
06-27-2004, 11:15 PM
JBL's tights remind me of the million dollar mans tights.

Is that the only thing about JBL that reminds you of the Million Dollar Man? :roll:

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Eddie wins?

parkmania
06-27-2004, 11:16 PM
no, no, no

JBL gets a video recount

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Kurt is going to reverse the decision

LK
06-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Oh my god JBL is the champion

Xero
Are you joking?

parkmania
Heil Bradshaw!

Joe Kerr
Jesus JBL is champ :nono:

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:19 PM
what?

Xero
OH MY FUCKING GOD... WWE JUST WENT DOWN THE SHITTER

James Steele
Please tell me your joking.....

Innovator
Well I'm not watching Smackdown anymore

LK
06-27-2004, 11:20 PM
I wish I was joking but no, JBL is the new WWE champion.

Joe Kerr
:rant: What ever happened to a ref's decision being final? GM's arnt suppose to be able to reverse a decision. :foc: WWE

Innovator
Fucking JBL why the fuck, FUCKING ANGLE, FUCKING........FUCK!

HankScorpio
FOR FUCKS SAKE, WELL, I'M NOT WATCHING SMACKDOWN! AGAIN

The CyNick
CyNick pm AND TELL me what you heard about the Taker match.

I sent it

parkmania
06-27-2004, 11:21 PM
Of course, they changed the rules from every previous four corners-style match...

Before it was always that anytime one wrestler touched a corner, if he wasn't the last one to touch a corner everything reset. What I mean is that both wrestlers couldn't have corner-touching streaks going at the same time.

James Steele
DAMN YOU VINCE.... WHAT THE FUCK EVER HAPPENED TO CREDIBILE CHAMPIONS?

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NOT REWARDING BAD BEHAIVOR.

The CyNick
:rant: What ever happened to a ref's decision being final? GM's arnt suppose to be able to reverse a decision. :foc: WWE

Crap, I had heard thats where they were going too.

LK
Well this sucks. I honestly can't believe that he is the champion.

HankScorpio
06-27-2004, 11:22 PM
SmackDown! < my ass

Heart Break Hawk
YOUR FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT?

Joe Kerr
So far the match of the night is Mysterio versus Chavo Guererro

some how I doubt taker / Dudley match isnt going to top that.

HankScorpio
06-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Good Grief (/peanuts)

Innovator
He does the Nazi salute, gets fired from CNBC, gets WWE in deep shit with Germany, AND HE GETS THE WWE TITLE!!!!!!!!!! Christ Vince

#1-norm-fan
LOL JBL :love:

OssMan
wait, what happened with Angle?

Xero
I swear to God, if something good doesnt come out of this (Which I dont see happening), I am going to PERSONALLY go down to the WWE HQ and kick Vince's ass...

Innovator
SmackDown! < my ass
mud butt > Smackdown!

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:24 PM
The question is, how long will JBL be champ?

James Steele
If they wanted heat... they got it. Too bad its X-Pac heat :nono:

stupid bastards

HankScorpio
mud butt > Smackdown!

seriously??

parkmania
So, is "doing the right thing" = destroy the Dudleys?

LK
Well Radd is right. The CW match has been by the best match of the night.

Now the Dudlez vs the Undertaker.

6to1
i was wrong about dupree but i got bradshaw right everyone hates bradshaw vince wanted a real heel winner

Mayo
Of course everyone is gonna be pissed at this. JBL can't wrestle, and if not already, he will get stale soon. I just hope he loses it sooner than later.

Xero
The question is, how long will JBL be champ?
My guess is a year or two... :nono:

The CyNick
06-27-2004, 11:25 PM
I can only hope this is a short term deal where they do a match on TV and Eddie gets the title back.

The Naitch
I think it was a compensation for getting fired from his "other job"

Nicely done, Vince

James Steele
One damn second is too damn long for JBL to be WWE Champion.

LK
Assman the referee declared Eddie the winner but then Angle came out and reversed the decision as JBL actually hit the turnbuckle first.

LK
06-27-2004, 11:26 PM
I bet that he will have quite a long reign as champion too.

HankScorpio
06-27-2004, 11:26 PM
My guess is a year or two... :nono:

ok, I just puked my guts up

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Taker still has the coolest entrance.....no pun intended.

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Who thinks he'll have a long title reign? I picture the title going back to Eddie like when Austin won it back from Kane

LK
06-27-2004, 11:28 PM
Eddie was doing such a good job as champion too and then he gets it.

Xero
Vince, you are one STUPID FUCK... What's next, Bradshaw's Nazi gimmick? Eugene: World Heavyweight Champion? Jesus Christ, if Vince is stupid enough to give BRADSHAW the title, I wouldnt be suprised if a woman won the world title...

ilt_undertaker
Jesus JBL is champ :nono:

:eek:

YES! I GET $250!

LK
On a side note Undertakers entrance was pretty cool.

Loose Cannon
06-27-2004, 11:29 PM
lol, WHAT WHAT WHAT? THEY GAVE BRADSHAW, FK'N BRADSHW, FK'N BRADSHAW THE TITLE. WOW

Pegasus Crawford
06-27-2004, 11:30 PM
/me thinks the Taker's entrance will be the best thing to come of this match

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:30 PM
*Spoiler. Highlight below*

Jacqueline is rehired and captures the WWE Title from Bradshaw this Thursday

Face Heely
06-27-2004, 11:32 PM
I can't see JBL fueding with anybody else for the title; the only current face that could possibly run a decent storyline with him is (maybe) John Cena. Wrestling-wise, things would get boring real quick without Eddie. So, this is probably just to add a new twist to the Eddie-Bradshaw fued. There is NO WAY they can be considering either forcing Guerrero out of the world title scene, or bringing in a new contender for JBL.

So: JBL has the title until, at the very longest, the next PPV. He makes life hard for Eddie, everyone rallies behind Eddie as the underdog, he wins the title back, end of fued.

Edit: I'm not really surprised, either...I figured they'd put the title on JBL eventually, to fuel even more hatred in Eddie. Of course, none of this changes the fact that he was given the title in a stupid, stupid twist. Had JBL actually won the title, the fued has some old-school credibility - the face fought a good match, but the heel triumphed in a tough battle. Instead, it's just another of these modern-era "meddling heel boss" storylines.

Boondock Saint
06-27-2004, 11:34 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Loose Cannon
I say he loses it on Smackdown this week

LK
I think Eddie will win the title back at SS. BTW Undertaker is fighting and now the crypt is being filled with cement up to the waist. It has been stopped for now.

The CyNick
06-27-2004, 11:35 PM
Taker as a babyface would be a viable challenger for Bradshaw

Boondock Saint
I say he loses it on Smackdown

Oh god lets hope so.

Xero
I can't see JBL fueding with anybody else for the title; the only current face that could possibly run a decent storyline with him is (maybe) John Cena. Wrestling-wise, things would get boring real quick without Eddie. So, this is probably just to add a new twist to the Eddie-Bradshaw fued. There is NO WAY they can be considering either forcing Guerrero out of the world title scene, or bringing in a new contender for JBL.

So: JBL has the title until, at the very longest, the next PPV. He makes life hard for Eddie, everyone rallies behind Eddie as the underdog, he wins the title back, end of fued.
Knowing WWE, the feud will continue for alot longer, with the title going back and forth several times...

ilt_undertaker
*Spoiler. Highlight below*

Jacqueline is rehired and captures the WWE Title from Bradshaw this Thursday

:lol:

Loose Cannon
06-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Taker as a babyface would be a viable challenger for Bradshaw

ERRRRRRR, That would really piss me off

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:37 PM
Boring feud

parkmania
06-27-2004, 11:38 PM
hehe... the crypt only goes so full each time.... it fills to a certain point quickly then stops even though the concrete keeps flowing.

LK
Cyrpt has been filled up to Bearer's chest and has now been stopped.

KingofOldSchool
If I was Guerrero, I'm thinking that I'd rather be stuck in rehab than jobbing the WWE Title to Bradshaw.

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Damn they filled up Paul Bearers crypt quick

is that cement oatmeal?

Xero
06-27-2004, 11:40 PM
is that cement oatmeal?
If it were, it would be half gone by now...

BA-ZING! :shifty:

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:41 PM

oh SNAP lol

KingofOldSchool
06-27-2004, 11:43 PM

Oatmeal is a little bit too healthy for Bearer's diet.

wrestlingking
I thought about to stop watching wrestling but if u think about it I really don't think it could get worse

parkmania
Hey, where's the cream filling?

Loose Cannon
06-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Taker with a tombstone on the steel chair on Hogan. IT'S OVER IT'S OVER. NEW CHAMPION. YESSSSSSS. I Love you WWF.

Good Times

LK
06-27-2004, 11:45 PM
Choke slam on Bubba, Tombstone on Dvon. Taker wins

Xero
06-27-2004, 11:46 PM
I know whats gonna happen, just saw a pratice video... DAMN! lol...

Face Heely
06-27-2004, 11:46 PM
So, is Bearer "dead" yet? (Also, any pics of the "coffin" up anywhere yet?)

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:47 PM
taker pulled the lever

Gone Mad
06-27-2004, 11:48 PM
Could the writing in wrestling be any better? The big loser,racist hoss gets the title and Lita is pregers with Kane's baby? What could be next that hasn't already been done? My guess would be Eugene going to Smackdown and Bradshaw insults him by calling him certain words or something of that nature.

Loose Cannon
06-27-2004, 11:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LK
06-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Undertaker says he has no choice and then finishes pouring cement into the crypt. End of the show.

James Steele
the captions are going to be very interesting tonight.

Chuck Jones
I really hate the constant basing JBL gets. Sure, the Nazi salute was wrong, but I don't think a lot of people know it is illegal in Germany (I for one thought it was just frowned upon there) He's one of the best heels they've brought out on Smackdown in a long time, and he is a good brawler. I think the only reason "smart" fans hate him is not because of cheap heat, it is because he doesn't do backflips and screw up his insides or wrestle like Benoit.

You need guys like JBL, Big Show, etc. To even things out. If Smackdown was booked the way the internet fans wanted it, there would be 9 cruiserweight matches, and Lance Storm would be world champion. Benoit wrestling, and cruiserweight matches will get boring after a while.

Which would you rather have, variety in the title picture? or Angle, Lesnar and Eddie in the main event of every PPV?

There, my rant is done.

Xero
What could be next that hasn't already been done?
A celeberty could become cha... No, that happened...
I KNOW! Vince could be a higher pow... Nope, damn...
A woman could be come a men's ch... DAMNIT!

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:50 PM
Does this officialy make taker a Heel?

BabyHugger
FInally a respectable WWE Champ

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/graphics/swastika.jpg

parkmania
Does this officialy make taker a Heel?

Probably

BabyHugger
06-27-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL how could they make him champ after he hailed Hitler, seriously!

Loose Cannon
06-27-2004, 11:51 PM
I really hate the constant basing JBL gets. Sure, the Nazi salute was wrong, but I don't think a lot of people know it is illegal in Germany (I for one thought it was just frowned upon there) He's one of the best heels they've brought out on Smackdown in a long time, and he is a good brawler. I think the only reason "smart" fans hate him is not because of cheap heat, it is because he doesn't do backflips and screw up his insides or wrestle like Benoit.

You need guys like JBL, Big Show, etc. To even things out. If Smackdown was booked the way the internet fans wanted it, there would be 9 cruiserweight matches, and Lance Storm would be world champion. Benoit wrestling, and cruiserweight matches will get boring after a while.

Which would you rather have, variety in the title picture? or Angle, Lesnar and Eddie in the main event of every PPV?

There, my rant is done.

Did you just sign up to tell us this?

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:52 PM

There, my rant is done.

out of the three only one main events anymore. And thats do to him being the champ (now former champ)

James Steele
06-27-2004, 11:52 PM
Chuck, you asked the stupidest ass question I have ever heard...

well next to "Where's The Cram Filling"

Chuck Jones
06-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Nope.

Anyways, very average PPV.

The reason I used those names is because over the past year or so, Angle and Lesnar were in the main match of every Smackdown PPV or The main Smackdown match at a joint PPV. They are trying new things, which is a good thing.

Xero
06-27-2004, 11:53 PM

There, my rant is done.
Truthfully? I want to see WRESTLING on a WRESTLING program, not soap opera shit... Sure, the entertainment aspect should be there, but when you have a genuine racist as your champion, be it real or storyline wise, it gets old fast... Are you telling me you would like to see Eugene, in his current charcter, as champion?

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:54 PM

He signed up to show us his sig too

I-Hate-You
06-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Someone quickly contact the authorities!!!

Undertaker/Paul Heyman murdered Paul Bearer.

LK
So this is how the Great American Bash went:

U.S Title Match
Winner - Cena after eliminating RVD, Booker then eliminated Dupree and Cena beat Booker to retain the title.

Haas vs Luther Reigns
Winner - Luther Reigns

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Jr for CW title
Winner - Rey

Winner - Kenzo Suzuki

Sable vs Torrie
Winner - Sable

Mordecai vs Baldcore
Winner - Mordecai

JBL vs Eddie for the WWE title
Winner - JBL :mad: :nono:

Undertaker vs Dudley Boyz
Winner - Undertaker

After the match Undertaker pulled the lever after saying he had no choice. Bearer was covered in the cement.

So what did people think of it?

BabyHugger
I have not watched for 2 years because along with the death of the nWo, was the death of pro wrestling.

James Steele
Too bad his sig is pure sh*t.

Xero
So this is how the Great American Bash went:

U.S Title Match
Winner - Cena after eliminating RVDm Booker then eliminated Dupree and Cena beat Booker to retain the title.

Haas vs Luther Reigns
Winner- Luther Reigns

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Jr for CW title
Winner - Rey

Winner - Kenzo Suzuki

Sable vs Torrie
Winner - Sable

Mordecai vs Baldcore
Winner - Mordecai

JBL vs Eddie for the WWE title
Winner JBL :mad: :nono:

Undertaker vs Dudley Boyz
Winner - Undertaker

After the match Undertaker pulled the lever after saying he had no choice. Bearer was covered in the cement.

So what did people think of it?
This PPV will forever be known as the night that Bradshaw became champion...

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:56 PM
how did the crypt thing work?

Joe Kerr
06-27-2004, 11:57 PM
So far the match of the night is Mysterio versus Chavo Guererro

I stand corrected Chavo and Mysterio should have been tonights main event.

Loose Cannon
You know, I'll agree with Chuck Jones that JBL is a pretty good heel. HE HAS DELIEVERED some pretty impressive promos. But JBL as WWE Champion does not work for me at all. He does not come off a a credible champion what so ever. The guy has been a jobber most of his career. How does he seem credible to you?

Chuck Jones
Too bad his sig is pure sh*t.

:foc:.

There seems to be nothing but geeks on this forum. I can remember the exact reason why I left here over a year ago.

Anyways, the reason I feel JBL is credible is because we were all getting sick of Acolyte Bradshaw, Justin Hawk Bradshaw, Blackjack Bradshaw, APA Bradshaw, Gay Cowboy Bradshaw, and just about every character that he was in his stint. He proved himself good on the mike since becoming the character, and he proved all of us wrong at Judgement Day. He did have a good match. I can only see him holding the champion until next week on Smackdown.

James Steele
06-27-2004, 11:58 PM
The Great American Bash: The Night The Nazi's Won.

Loose Cannon
06-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Who were you before Chuck Jones?

The Naitch
06-27-2004, 11:59 PM
Dark_Kane

James Steele
06-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Chuck, be like Hulk Hogan... come back, bitch ,and then leave again.

Joe Kerr
06-28-2004, 12:01 AM
:foc:.

There seems to be nothing but geeks on this forum. I can remember the exact reason why I left here over a year ago.

posting flamboyant crap like that doesnt gain respect. Your in a hole let me help you out.

1 sign off
2 re register with a catchy name
3 make a new post...better yet a thread a good thread discussing Wrestling maybe a indepth conversation on your favorite wrestler or current storylines
4 with this new name dont post crap that you know will piss people off or flame them

thats my RAD-ical advice from the RADD man to you. Good luck.

Chuck Jones
06-28-2004, 12:01 AM
Who were you before Chuck Jones?

Acadian Sensation

HankScorpio
06-28-2004, 12:04 AM
muhahahahhhahhhahaa

The Naitch
06-28-2004, 12:04 AM
radical

James Steele
06-28-2004, 12:06 AM