PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker's Role, Summerslam SD Main Event, Bradshaw*possible Spoiler

Joe Kerr
06-28-2004, 11:52 AM
With WWE choosing to go the route that they did last night at the Great American bash, having Bradshaw defeat Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title, there had been some talk of a Summerslam match that would feature Bradshaw defending the strap against Eddie Guerrero and the Undertaker in a three-way match, according to PWTorch.com.

The plan if this were to go through would be that Undertaker will play a tweener character from now until Summerslam, where he'll reveal his true loyalty during the match. Though, it is unknown how he will ever be able to justify "killing" his father Paul Bearer and ever become a babyface in the eyes of the fans again.

Corkscrewed
06-28-2004, 12:28 PM
It was revenge for Bearer turning on him all those times. Seriously.

LK
06-28-2004, 12:56 PM
Paul Bearer isn't Takers father.

Favre4Ever
06-28-2004, 01:03 PM
sure he is, the resemblance is uncanny

The CyNick
06-28-2004, 01:49 PM
I was thinking they might get Sara involved in this.

Maybe Heyman kidnapped Sara as well, and Taker had to choose between Sara and Bearer. Obviously Paul looses that battle.

That Summerslam main event makes sense. It continues the JBL-Eddie thing, and then also adds a new element to the mix with Taker. Perhaps Taker is getting another title run out of this, and then they will have Eddie chase him after Summerslam.

Innovator
06-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Can anyone actually jeer the Undertaker for killing Paul Bearer? It makes him more of a face than anything. Who could stand looking at the fat bastard longer than 5 seconds? I sure couldn't

If Undertaker didn't kill him, the fat in his arteries (sp) would have in about 2 weeks.

Sensei Of Mattitude
06-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Paul Bearer is Kane's father. Shouldn't WWE go with Kane getting upset and going mega-balistic on everyone and the Undertaker for killing Paul?

Paul Bearer was a friend of the Undertaker's parents and then took care of the Undertaker while he grew up.

AH!

I KNOW THE REASON WHY TAKER KILLED PAUL BEARER! IT HIT ME AS I WAS WRITING THE LAST SENTENCE...

Undertaker killed Paul Bearer for the ultimate revenge for Paul Bearer banging Taker's mom and pregnating her with Kane.

HOLY SHIT.... I figured it out. (probably not but)

Triple A
06-28-2004, 04:02 PM
WOW, that was pretty awesome. and it makes sense to!

Dave Youell
06-28-2004, 04:32 PM
I hope they put the title back on Eddie, Taker dont need the belt.

Loose Cannon
06-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Paul Bearer is Kane's father. Shouldn't WWE go with Kane getting upset and going mega-balistic on everyone and the Undertaker for killing Paul?

Paul Bearer was a friend of the Undertaker's parents and then took care of the Undertaker while he grew up.

AH!

I KNOW THE REASON WHY TAKER KILLED PAUL BEARER! IT HIT ME AS I WAS WRITING THE LAST SENTENCE...

Undertaker killed Paul Bearer for the ultimate revenge for Paul Bearer banging Taker's mom and pregnating her with Kane.

HOLY SHIT.... I figured it out. (probably not but)

Woah, that's awesome. Good one. Babyface Kane vs Heel Taker. That's Never been done, has it?

Nark Order
06-28-2004, 05:14 PM
Woah, that's awesome. Good one. Babyface Kane vs Heel Taker. That's Never been done, has it?
:eek:

The Naitch
06-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Kane: Undertakerrrrrrrrrrr......

Tornado
06-28-2004, 05:18 PM
LOL

Loose Cannon
06-28-2004, 05:21 PM

lmao. "Remember meeeeeeeeeee." lol, I can see it now

The Naitch
06-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Kane: Undertaker. Bro. Remember as kids when we used to watch Bonanza every morning before school? Yeah...you remember don't you. But to tell you the truth, you don't know jack. When you went to school that day, that pair of underwear that mom layed out for you wasn't yers. They were MINE!

.44 Magdalene
06-28-2004, 05:27 PM
I've got it. Two RAWs or so down the road, Lita will have her baby...and it will be...

Get ready for it...

Almost there...

... PAUL HARDY.

SWERVE.

Lita botched cheating on Matt, so the baby is a combination of Kane and Matt's bloodline. It'll be a chubby ass baby that carries his drugs around in an urn and goes flying off of high objects. Mordecai, realizing the evil within the child, will feud with it...BUT THE MAD BUMPS AND SHITTY GRINS OF BAMBINO BEARER WILL BE TOO MUCH! In the end, he'll use his patented Jesus magic to SPLIT THEM APART, into both PAUL BEARER and...get ready for it...

...here it comes...

JEFF HARDY. Then Matt reforms with his half son Jeff and other half son Paul Bearer...and then Mordecai will turn because the WWE likes crazy stuff like that. So the Team Xtreme, Kane, Paul Bearer and Mordecai will form...

get this...

...THE MINISTRY OF LIGHTNESS!

YES! IT'S GENIUS!

WACKY ANTICS WILL ENSUE.