PDA

View Full Version : Eugene Heel Turn Idea

Loose Cannon
06-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Okay, I came up with this scenerio after replying to jindrak's thread. And I just read what CyNick said in there, so I'm hoping they can keep Eugene a babyface long enough for something like this to happen. Okay, let me set up the storyline.

Now, the WCW Invasion was a compkete car wreck last time because frankly it didn't have Bischoff on the WCW side and it didn't have guys like Hall, Nash, Hogan, Steiner etc... taking part in the Invasion. Now my storyline is not a WCW Invasion so to speak, but it's a way Bischoff can take control and gain a lot power in the WWE.

Now we all know Eugene is Bischoff's uncle and Bischoff really doesn't like Eugene all that much. So let's say Eugene and Bischoff keep having there little feud on the side and Eugene keeps getting victories and gaining credibility. Now around Survivor Series, Bischoff starts to take control of the WWE in a way that Vince would come to Raw and say "What are you doing Eric, That's not how we run things around here." I really got to think about what Bischoff would do, but it would be something that gets pissed off. I'll come up with things later, but this is about Eugene.

So let's say Vince finally snaps and says that Bischoff is fired. Bischoff then says he can't fire him because he has a gauaranteed contract or some bullshit like that. Bischoff then says he's running the show around here and ther'e's nothing Vince can do about it. At Royal Rumble, Eugene would go on to win the whole thing. Bischoff and Vince keep fighting week in and week out.

Then Vince would go to Eugene as ask him personally to help him bring down his uncle. Vince looks scared that something might happen to his WWE where Bischoff couldn't be stopped. Eugene agrees to help Vince.

We go to a few Raws before Mania. Remember, Eugene has won the Rumble and gets a shot at the Title. Let's say the Champion at Mania is Shawn Michaels or something. Trips is fighting Orton in a match in case you're wondering why he's not in the Title picture. During the Raw's, the WWE does a thing where it makes it look like Shawn Michaels has alligned himself with Bischoff. Michales is seen coming out of Bischoff's locker room, he's seen talking about WCW, I don't know, shit like that. So Vince is convinced that Shawn is with Bischoff. Maybe Shawn could even say Bischoff has offered him a lot of money and he's not sure if he wants to stay with Vince.

Go to Mania, Michales vs Eugene for the Title. During the match, Bischoff comes down and he seems to be helping out Michales during the match. This brings Vince down to cheer on Eugene. The end comes when Vince lays out Bischoff and gives a chair to Eugene. Eugene would nail Michaels with the chair and pick up the victory. Vince comes into the ring and starts to celebrate because he knows he has a Champion that is completely with him. Then Bischoff gets in the ring and starts smiling.

THEN IN ONE INSTANT, EUGENE TURNS AND NAILS VINCE WITH A CHAIR. Eugene hugs Bischoff. Bischoff takes the chair from Eugene and NIALS MICHALES. Eugene and Bischoff Celebrate with beers as Mania goes off the air.

Now, the next night on Raw Bischoff explains that he's done something he's always wanted to do and that's stick it to Vince and the WWE. He says that all along he hired Eugene so he could be a Champion one day. He says that he and Eugene control the WWE because now there is a member of Bischoff's family as WWE Champion. Eugene then comes out and says the whole "retart" thing was just an act so he could gain pity from the fans. He says that he has sat back and watched Vince run down his uncle and he wasn't going to take it anymore. He says now it's his uncle who now has the last laugh.

Now that's just a basic storyline I came up with just now. I know it has a lot of gaps and needs a little work. Like:

Would Bischoff have a stable with him that would counter the WWE leading up to Mania?

Would Vince and Bischoff become double owners of Raw in which they were each trying to acquire talent? This would make the whole "Shawn Michales story about him going with Bischoff make more sense.

Okay, tell me what you think and give ideas to make it better if you want.

The Naitch
06-30-2004, 10:28 PM
I don't know. I'd rather see Eugene turn on someone (Regal or another face), lose the retard gimmick by saying it was all a big hoax, and join Evolution. And I can't see Eugene in the main event or a championship match at Wrestlemania.

I'd rather see Eugene change his name to Nick Dinsmore, and become the Malenko of Evolution. Some might say that it should be kept 4 members, but that's irrelevent. Evolution was supposed to be the Past (Flair), Present (Triple H) and the future (Orton). Where does Batista fit? Sure he's their enforcer, but to be the future doesn't make sense since Orton has that slot and Batista is like 35 years old.

Evolution doesn't have to stick to a set number of 3 or 4 menbers. As long as the newest member has his own niche (which Eugene does), then he;d fit in fine IMO

Loose Cannon
06-30-2004, 11:30 PM
I discussed this before. Evolution is all about getting Orton over. no one else. It's all about setting Orton up to turn on HHH. Putting an already over Eugene in a stable will just hold Eugene back. Eugene has to be on his own when he turns or has to become the leader of a stable.

But, I think you're right in that Eugene shouldn't be wrestling in a main event Championship match at Mania. Maybe just make it a regular match, but I still think he alligns with Bischoff. And I really think they should do a storyline where Bischoff is slowly trying to 'kill" the WWE.

Lara Emily
07-01-2004, 01:30 AM
This could work in a few years or something, too early for a title victory for Dinsmore.

Innovator
07-01-2004, 02:18 AM
sounds like a solid storyline, but it might be a little iffy having Bischoff being a face

Loose Cannon
07-01-2004, 02:24 AM
no, Bischoff and Eugene would be heels.

ColdwaVer
07-01-2004, 02:25 AM
Now we all know Eugene is Bischoff's uncle and Bischoff really doesn't like Eugene all that much.

I beleive you got that backwards, sonny.

Innovator
07-01-2004, 02:32 AM
no, Bischoff and Eugene would be heels.
ah i get it I read that wrong, my bad

Loose Cannon
07-01-2004, 02:34 AM
I beleive you got that backwards, sonny.

lol, it's funny cause I thought I had fk'ed that up by accident, but I never went back and checked. Simple Mistake. :o

tucsonspeed6
07-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Or he could finally "quit" when the feud comes to a close. Bischoff takes matters into his own hands and fights Eugene in a "I Quit" match (of course). Eugene's friends are told that if they interfere they will be fired. Bischoff gets some of his cronies to help him, but to no avail...until evolution comes out. Eugene gets beaten down, and even though William Regal comes out to save him, it doesn't help. Eugene finally quits, Regal is fired (only to go to smackdown) and a month later we meet a shady character in a mask. This guy is obviously Nick Dinsmore, but they never drop any clues to it, so we the marks of the world never know.

Eugene can't say it was all a big hoax, because they've already established the fact that he's related to Bischoff and that he was like this his entire life. Sure, they could turn him heel by saying that Bischoff made all of that up so his buddy could get the crowd behind him, but I don't think this is a direction the WWE would go in.

Corkscrewed
07-02-2004, 03:41 PM
It's loosely similar to my idea in that Eugene's "retard" act was really an act, just a sham. Except in my version, he's really a cocky genius with like a 200 IQ who flaunts his intellectual superiority. He'd also take on traits of the Cerebral Assassin HHH and show off a ruthless side to get him more over as a heel.

Except for Eugene getting a title shot, I think it's a good idea. The only thing is that people might not see Eugene as credible enough, even by then, and essentially, you're building up a big portion of the show around this storyling just to get Eugene heel. Other members might suffer as a result.

That's my bit.

John la Rock
07-02-2004, 10:43 PM
whenever he turns heel, Nick Dunsmore will become one of the most hated heels in WWE history. Imagine, pretending to be retarded to gain pitty and support from the fans? how low is that :y:

Mr. Nerfect
07-04-2004, 01:59 AM
Sorry if this is too late, but I like the idea of Eugene Dinsmore turning heel and reverting back to Nick Dinsmore, revealing he was just pretending gain extra attention. Here are some ideas for what could happen leading up to the turn:

Survivor Series
Triple H, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Batista and Christian vs. Eugene Dinsmore, William Regal, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit and Edge. Let's say the first to go is Batista when he gets into a comfrontation with Tomko at ringside, and then gets counted out. Edge is next to go when Christian hits the Unprettier with Trish Stratus interference. Flair is eliminated when Edge snaps and Spears him, allowing Benoit to pin with a Diving Headbutt. Jericho gets pinned after an RKO. Regal goes with another RKO. Randy gets pinned with a roll up after Triple H accidently nails him with Benoit's World Heavyweight Championship. Triple H has a 5 star handicap match with Eugene and Benoit, only for Benoit to get eliminated with a Pedigree out of nowhere. Triple H taunts for one on Eugene, but in comes Randy with an RKO Eugene covers, 1-2-3. Randy proceeds to injure Triple H.

Next night on RAW, Randy cuts a promo about how he killed his final legend before becomming one on RAW. Well, not his final one. Orton then proceeds to RKO Flair (who's in the ring) and Batista comes down for the save. Orton is still Intercontinental Champion, so Flair and Batista feud with him heading into Armageddon (assuming it is a RAW PPV), but it is Flair that gets the title shot.

Armageddon
Orton is seen in the lockerroom with Batista, and tells him that Flair and Triple H held him down, and now Flair's holding down Batista. Mid-match, Batista interferes on Orton's behalf, giving Flair a DQ win (and marking the approx. 1 year reign of Orton). They proceed to beat down Flair until Triple H makes the save.

Royal Rumble
At the Royal Rumble the final six are Mordecai, Kane, Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton and Eugene Dinsmore. Eugene goes when Batista and Orton chuck him out. Triple H eliminates Batista with Flair's help. Orton and Helmsley eliminate each other (but technically Triple H is eliminated first). This leaves Mordecai and Kane, who have been playing the monster vs. monster thing through the whole match. Eventually after an epic struggle, Kane eliminates Mordecai after a Chokeslam.

The next night on RAW, Bischoff says that the winner of the Royal Rumble getting a main event shot was Vince McMahon's idea, not his. He says that he will award the main event slot to the winner of a tournament to be held on RAW. This leads Vince McMahon to be annoyed with Bischoff, claiming that he doesn't make the rules regarding the traditions of his company. Bischoff takes McMahon back to when Vince McMahon said the General Managers of the brands have his unlimited support. McMahon starts a feud with Bischoff leading into WrestleMania 21, with McMahon playing the face, as Bischoff keeps hiring and firing talent as he pleases (the fired ones go to SmackDown!).

The eight men in the tournament to face Benoit include: Eugene, Jericho, Edge, Triple H, Batista, Orton, Flair and Kane. Kane beats Orton, Batista beats Flair, Triple H beats Edge, Eugene beats Jericho in a clean face vs. face match. In the next round Kane beats Batista (with Triple H interference) and Eugene beats Triple H (another face vs. face match, with Batista interfering on Eugene's behalf). Dinsmore goes to Bischoff's office and says that he wants a rematch with Triple H because Batista made him cheat. Bischoff says it's OK, because Triple H already has a match at Mania. Triple H & Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton & Batista is confirmed with the man that gets the decision becomming the Intercontinental Champion. Eugene beats Kane in the final with a roll up after Shawn Michaels (now a heel) interferes. Eugene is excited to be in the WrestleMania main event. Rob Conway walks past Eugene Dinsmore, and tells Sylvain, "Im sure I've seen him before somewhere else".

WrestleMania 21
Bischoff has been complaining that Eugene will embarass him at WrestleMania, but in comes Eugene and says that Bischoff is going to be the embarassment when Mr. McMahon beats him. Kane beats Michaels in an Inferno Match, Mordecai beats The Undertaker for the WWE Championship in the semi-main event, Eddie Guerrero beats Dean Malenko with a Frog Splash, Luther Reigns beats Tyson Tomko in a RAw vs. SmackDown! match, etc. In the Evoluiton tag team match, Orton & Batista wins when Flair gets pinned by Orton after an RKO. Flair announces before the match, that if he loses this match, he will retire from pro-wrestling as a competitor. McMahon beats Bischoff in their match. La Resistance run into some trouble in a tag team match, and Conway quits the team.

In the main event, Eugene and Benoit have a good wrestling match, before Bischoff come sout looking pissed. He starts yelling "You're an embarassment!" over and over again. He then gets in the ring and kicks Benoit with a stiff kick. He tells Earl Hebner not to DQ or he's fired. Eugene goes angry (like we've already seen ) and he goes outside and gets a steel chair, he screams as he runs towards Bischoff with it, but instead nails Benoit with a hard shot. He and Bischoff double team Benoit, then Eugene covers while Bischoff tells Hebner to count. 1-2-3, new World Heavyweight Champion.

The next night on RAW out comes "Nick Dinsmore" and the newly renamed and hair cut Nick tells everyone how he is not really Bischoff's nephew, but was next in line for a job in WCW until Vince McMahon bought it. So while I was training in OVW, I came up with this retarded Eugene idea to screw the WWE fans, wrestling fans, Vince McMahon and traitors like Chris Benoit to World Championship Wrestling and Mr. Bischoff. Benoit is now on the shelf, and is officially suspended from RAW (which has now dropped the "WWE" name according to Eugene, who refuses to be a part of any wrestling organisation controlled by McMahon). Out comes Rob Conway who says Dinsmore earned his respect in OVW. He tells Dinsmore that he's disdusted that the only reason Nick wrestled him in 5 star matches was to destroy his future and dreams. Conway reverts to his "Iron Man" gimmick and begins a long and heated feud with Nick Dinsmore.