PDA

View Full Version : someone explain wrestlemania 19 to me

wrestling_god
12-24-2003, 09:45 PM
What the hell am i playing? i thought there would be some kinda story mode not throwing construction workers off a balcony? so the only wrestling is in exhibition?

Nowhere Man
12-25-2003, 02:59 AM
Yeah, the story mode is a pretty big downside to it. HCTP probably has the best story mode, but it's sort of a toss-up for who's got the better wrestling IMO.

Kane Knight
12-25-2003, 07:55 PM
:lol: Were you living in a cave going into WM XIX? For a so-called "Wrestling God," you are grossly underinformed. this was mentioned <u>All Over The Place</u> for quote some time.

Anyhow, there are a ton of perks to WM XIX, but the lack of a legit story mode is a huuuuge drawback. Wrestlemania has the superior game engine, but you have to wonder what the HELL they were smoking to think this was a good idea.

Sephiroth
12-27-2003, 03:00 PM
:lol: Wrestlemania has the superior game engine, but you have to wonder what the HELL they were smoking to think this was a good idea.

:lol:

I bought it, played it one time,tossed it trough the room, and now it's somewhere in my room, and i don't want to search for it. :roll:

Ninti the Mad
12-28-2003, 10:05 PM
What is so good about the game?

I was thinking about buying it but I dunno.

Purgatory
12-30-2003, 10:23 AM
I was gonna get a Gamecube just to play this game, knowing full well that the Story Mode was gonna be crap. I can live on just the Exhibition modes.
However, I wound up getting an XBox and will prolly get Raw2 withing a month or so. The idea of being able to fully customize pyro and add in your own custom music just totally sold the game for me, even if the rest of the game is crap.

sadio8
12-30-2003, 11:01 AM
If you can live off of exhibition modes well don't get too exited about raw2 then. Though yes the create-a-wrestler is amazing specially the enterance stuff :) By the way can you get backstage in Wrestlemania 19 at all( like in harcore matches and whatnot)?