PDA

View Full Version : Who gets there news from here?

Joe Kerr
07-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Mr. JL and Rob seem to complain saying the news topics on here are old from WrestlingObserever yet are never posted until I put it up. How many of you actually get the wrestling Observer? I for one get my news from other wrestling sites and bring it back here to share with you. If my news is old then perhaps these people who have the information when it does come out should post it and share with those who have not received it. I will continue bringing you news topics as they are headlining wrestling sites unless previously posted.

Mayo
07-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Yeah Joey, keep the news coming :y:

It has been said before, but if people don't want to read your news, then they don't have to click on the thread. It's just that easy...

OssMan
07-07-2004, 01:17 AM
why are you such a retard, joey radd?

ColdwaVer
07-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Yeah Joey, keep the news coming :y:

It has been said before, but if people don't want to read your news, then they don't have to click on the thread. It's just that easy...

Amen. This is pretty much the only wrestling site I visit, and I get most of my info from here, and lately, from Joey's stuff.

MVP
07-07-2004, 01:19 AM
It has been said before, but if people don't want to read your news, then they don't have to click on the thread. It's just that easy...That's what I usually do.

I generally get my news from the Wrestling Observer website itself, and other various sites.

Joe Kerr
07-07-2004, 01:19 AM
why are you such a retard, joey radd?

Another High quality post from TPWW's child.

Savio
07-07-2004, 01:36 AM
Amen. This is pretty much the only wrestling site I visit, and I get most of my info from here, and lately, from Joey's stuff.

natureboycv
07-07-2004, 01:59 AM
<font color=8307ff><b>Usually go to 411mania.com, but I think it's alright posting the news up here in case I miss something.</font></b>

Edge
07-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Keep up the good work and I will rep you when ever I can. :y:

Stickman
07-07-2004, 02:11 AM
I'd be nice if the main newsboard on this page got updated more often rather than in the forums.

HeartBreakMan2k
07-07-2004, 02:32 AM
I'd actually read your shit if you didn't post so much pointless shit, and if I hadn't already read the important stuff somewhere else.

Gone Mad
07-07-2004, 02:37 AM
I go to wrestleview but for everything else,I come here. Like I have for the last coup o' years. Jose' Raddicus, keep up the good work.

big_bluto
07-07-2004, 08:52 AM
I ain't voting yes or no on this.
I read all the posts on the front page before I come into the forums, but I also get news within the forums that's not on the front page.
Obviously these come from a variety of sources, not just Joey, however I tend to read everything that's posted, more to see what peoples opinions are of what is said than what the actual news is, as most of the time I've already read it.

Does that make any sense to anyone else?

c4g2
07-07-2004, 09:08 AM
I almost never visit the wrestling news sites, and get my daily dose of news from Joey :D.

So, I guess no.

The CyNick
07-07-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm one of those Observer readers who reads this stuff weeks before its posted here. If there is anything of note (booking decision, signing, company info, etc) I'll usually include it in a post, but I dont post every little detail, because most of it is useless information. However, some people may like reading all those news posts, so keep doing it if you want.

The only thing I would suggest (as someone who knows) is that you stop going to whatever sites you go to and instead go to 1wrestling.com or pwinsider.com.

The people who run those sites also steal news from Meltzer, but they occasionaly have their own stories (rare but it happens now and then) and they tend to post the information muich quicker.

So instead of posting something that was in the Observer 4-5 weeks ago, you'll have something that was written only a week ago. It will still be repeated, but at least it will be slightly more topical and less likely to have been discussed to death before.

But hey you dont have to take my advice, do what you like (as long as it doesn't annoy me).

Rob
07-07-2004, 02:15 PM
I'd rather you post it on the newsboards.

In all honesty, if you keep on doing it, here, I'm just gonna get my Observer when it comes on Thursday or Friday and copy all the small details out of it immediately just so you don't do it 3 weeks later. It's nothing personal (although you clearly made it personal), it's just winding me up.

Joe Kerr
07-07-2004, 02:36 PM
I would post it on the News board but Trips has a personal grudge against me and has informed me that he doesnt want me having anything to do with the main page.

The next couple of months will be slow anyway I have a lot of traveling to do so I wont be on to often. Thanks for the advice cynick and it will deffinatly be taken into consideration. The only reason I use thewrestlinganswer and PWS is because ive been a memeber for about 5 years there and they have always been accurate with there news. Ill give the other sites a shot to when I get back.

Rob...no offence but just let it go. If you feel the need to post the observer then go ahead Im all for it. I never made it personal, I simply stated I dont know you as a poster so you didnt have credibility with me, I didnt think it was that important to you. Taking shots at me isnt anyway to gain credibility with anyone.

V
07-07-2004, 03:10 PM
this is the only wrestling site i visit, i don't like millions of pop ups and shit, this site is simply the best wrestling site out there, and i usually get my news on the forum, mostly thanks to you joey :)

HankScorpio
07-07-2004, 03:13 PM
this is the only wrestling site i visit, i don't like millions of pop ups and shit, this site is simply the best wrestling site out there, and i usually get my news on the forum, mostly thanks to you joey :)

I agree, keep it up Joey :y:

Rob
07-07-2004, 03:21 PM
I would post it on the News board but Trips has a personal grudge against me and has informed me that he doesnt want me having anything to do with the main page.

The next couple of months will be slow anyway I have a lot of traveling to do so I wont be on to often. Thanks for the advice cynick and it will deffinatly be taken into consideration. The only reason I use thewrestlinganswer and PWS is because ive been a memeber for about 5 years there and they have always been accurate with there news. Ill give the other sites a shot to when I get back.

Rob...no offence but just let it go. If you feel the need to post the observer then go ahead Im all for it. I never made it personal, I simply stated I dont know you as a poster so you didnt have credibility with me, I didnt think it was that important to you. Taking shots at me isnt anyway to gain credibility with anyone.

What shots have I took at you?

And if the owner of this site doesn't want you around, doesn't that say something to you?

Joe Kerr
07-07-2004, 03:29 PM
What shots have I took at you?

And if the owner of this site doesn't want you around, doesn't that say something to you?

how about for one http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16028&page=2

He doesnt like the fact that I point out this is a wrestling site yet he could care less about wrestling. He doesnt like that all his news comes from another site. He doesnt like 75% of the posters on here.

Im hoping you took no offence to the post above because it wasnt meant to be. Reading through previous post I see that what im doing isnt as bad as you make it out to be. A lot of people (as stated gets) there news from here. So why shouldnt I post it? If indeed I find a better source to get information from I will switch. I dont have a lot of time anymore so the news is going to slow down a bit I just hope that people whom have the news will share with the rest of posters.

Rob
07-09-2004, 03:04 PM
To be honest, it wasn't a shot. I just don't want to see someone in power here who I think has absolutely no credibility (or at least none with me). When you start posting your own opinions or anything other than news taken from 3 week old Observers then maybe I will.

Loose Cannon
07-09-2004, 03:08 PM
Yeah, I get my news from another site and then it usually winds up here anyway sometime later. I think if I become Mod or whomever, I going to ask Trips if Radd can post all his news info in one thread which will be a "Sticky" thread. This way we won't have "News Threads" everywhere.

Sensei Of Mattitude
07-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Not from you shithead. WRESTLEVIEW.com

Tornado
07-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Not from you shithead. WRESTLEVIEW.com
LOL

Nah I get mine from Wrestleview.
Personally I don't have anything against you posting news, but it has been getting a bit excessive recently...:-\

asphyXy
07-09-2004, 04:22 PM
<font color=969696>Why don't you just ask Triple A if you could post "your" news on the newsboard?</font>

Sensei Of Mattitude
07-09-2004, 04:26 PM
LOL

Nah I get mine from Wrestleview.
Personally I don't have anything against you posting news, but it has been getting a bit excessive recently...:-\

right