PDA

View Full Version : News Updates:

Kane Knight
07-11-2004, 10:13 PM
--A reliable source in the industry has indicated that, while the WWE doesn't know how they are ending the Lita Pregnancy angle, the father will be determined by a Pay-Per-View match TBA. Kane is stacked as the heavy favorite, as Lita has been ordered to smoke, drink, and ride horseback for the next 7 months.

MVP
07-12-2004, 12:44 AM
LOL

Lita has to smoke, drink, and ride horseback because everyone knows she'll botch the abortion.

James Steele
07-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Actually, she wouldn't botch the abortion (doctor would fuck that up along with lita's ass) Lita would botch the drive to the clinic.

***Scene***
Lita (in car): I can't wait to get rid of this baby :yes:

(Lita thinks she sees a U-turn sign so she does donuts until she veers off the raod and into a ditch)

***End Scene***

I called it.

RemyRed
07-12-2004, 12:55 AM
For a second there (since im pretty slow) I thought that was gonna be a stipulation for the next PPV. Kane vs Matt Hardy V1.0, winner will be Lita's babies father.

James Steele
07-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Or they have a "Maury Povich On A Pole Match" Winner gets to see the results and tell everybody what the results are. (Will he lie or tell the truth)

FIND OUT IN JUST 6 WEEKS AT

SUMMERSLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

Kane Knight
07-12-2004, 02:20 AM
For a second there (since im pretty slow) I thought that was gonna be a stipulation for the next PPV. Kane vs Matt Hardy V1.0, winner will be Lita's babies father.
That is the stip.

It's a "reverse pole match," taking from the TNA King of the Mountain match.

The idea will be that each will be handed a roll of condoms, and the winner is the first one to successfully climb the pole and properly apply it to the tip.

Backstage sources say it's an attempt to make Lita feel better, as it's a match where other people are expected to botch more than her.

Either way, with luck, one of them learns how to use a rubber, thus stamping out Springer moments from Raw.

Savio
07-12-2004, 02:23 AM
:lol: fetus on a pole match.

Kane Knight
07-12-2004, 02:37 AM
:|