PDA

View Full Version : Who did Kane get caught screwing (PPV spoilerS)

Kane Knight
07-12-2004, 03:34 AM
To end up getting depushed every nine minutes?

Seriously.

Kane has once again done the job. The problem is, he's supposed to be a monster. He's supposed to walk out and decimate. It's a very simple part.

So, was Kane playing pool boy for Linda McMahon? Caught soliciting his "Crispy Critter" on the side to Steph? Or maybe Shane was feeling a little experimental that week?

I mean, I like Matt more than Kane (A lot more), but this is getting ridiculous. Imagine if people punked out Taker like this.

Mr. Nerfect
07-12-2004, 05:09 AM
Yeah, I guess there must not be a place in the WWe for the Little Red Machine. :(

I think the psychological theory in Vinne Mac's mind is that Kane is good enough to be re-pushed when RAW runs out of main eventers (or Triple H "Steffilizes" them all). Kane is my favourite wrestler in the WWE, followed by Hardy. It took a while for me to realise that Matt Hardy is actually getting a push. :-\

Innovator
07-12-2004, 09:30 AM
No offense to the big red machine, but Mattitude NEEDED a PPV win.

Loose Cannon
07-12-2004, 09:58 AM
I still think they can save this whole angle by making Matt and Lita allign with Kane and have Hardy and Kane become a tag team. Heels of course. Hardy and Lita would have to have a real ggod reason though, something that will make you hate them. I suggesst turning on another wrestler too.

Corkscrewed
07-12-2004, 12:47 PM
But the thing is, Matt is hurt and will need to take time off. This could have been a nifty way of getting Matt off of TV for his surgery. Then have Kane be the weird stalker guy of Lita... maybe saving her sometimes but doing it in a really creepy fashion. This would be a side arc, to keep the angle cruising until Matt returns and exacts revenge or something.

Just my thoughts.

LK
07-12-2004, 01:09 PM
I think it's an even bigger disgrace that Y2J, the highlight reel, living legend and king of the world lost to Batista.

As far as Kane goes, he should have won and destroyed Matt to give them an excuse to put V1 off TV for a while while he recovers from the injury.

Savio
07-12-2004, 01:12 PM
I still think they can save this whole angle by making Matt and Lita allign with Kane and have Hardy and Kane become a tag team.
That'd be a good sitcom.

Kane Knight
07-12-2004, 01:24 PM
It took a while for me to realise that Matt Hardy is actually getting a push. :-\
Off a clff, no less.

Kane Knight
07-12-2004, 01:53 PM
But the thing is, Matt is hurt and will need to take time off. This could have been a nifty way of getting Matt off of TV for his surgery. Then have Kane be the weird stalker guy of Lita... maybe saving her sometimes but doing it in a really creepy fashion. This would be a side arc, to keep the angle cruising until Matt returns and exacts revenge or something.

Just my thoughts.
Damn good thoughts tho.

Fryza
07-12-2004, 01:59 PM
I think the true question is, who did Kane NOT get caught screwing?

James Steele
07-12-2004, 02:14 PM
:lol: Good one Fryza,

Anyway, Kane gets a push every year. He needs the title because he deserves it and it would be a breathe of fresh air in the DEAD world title division. All this year, its either HHH,Benoit,HBK, and some guy over enough to job to the world champ.

Kane is not Benoit,HHH,or HBK so guess where he falls.... :nono:

The World Title and WWE Title divisions are dead.

RAW has a load of possible (and some are proven ME'ers) Main Eventers: Jericho :yes:, Kane, hell even Ric Flair. That is a good 6 guys. That can give you some good fueds and storylines. And when CLB comes back he is going to be on the brink of Main Eventing.

SmackDown!: Eddie G., JBL (i think they are going to keep him in the ME scene for awhile :nono: ), Undertaker....

They are much worse off than RAW, but they refuse to use The Undertaker. Use him. He is the most over guy on SmackDown!. I think he is going to be the guy to put Cena over into the Main Event Scene (like he did for Austin (SummerSlam)
and Rock (King Of The Ring?), but that is a little bit down the line. Undertaker is big enough name and is talented enough (more talent the JBL) to help eddie with a great fued that could spark interest in SmackDown! again.

Splaya
07-12-2004, 07:28 PM
I mean, I like Matt more than Kane (A lot more), but this is getting ridiculous. Imagine if people punked out Taker like this.

Taker would walk around threatning to really kill people and there would be riots in the street :o

Mayo
07-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I still think they can save this whole angle by making Matt and Lita allign with Kane and have Hardy and Kane become a tag team. Heels of course. Hardy and Lita would have to have a real ggod reason though, something that will make you hate them. I suggesst turning on another wrestler too.

Maybe they should bring in (insert well-known abortion doctor's name here) and he might be persuading Lita to give up the baby altogether. This unites Hardy and Kane together to try and keep the baby alive until a few months down the road where she 'loses' the baby. Shown are humourous vignettes such as Matt and Kane going clothes shopping for the baby, decorating the new baby's room, and going together with Lita to the doctor for checkups, with each trying to show how they could be a good daddy :shifty:

big_bluto
07-12-2004, 07:49 PM
They blew it at Vengeance.:n: :(

Matt Hardy wants revenge:mad: = Pinfall and run away......:wtf:

Kane wants to destroy Matt:mad: = Pinfall and no chase......:wtf:

Lita appears to save Matt :$ = Matt looks like a pussy.....:nono:

Here's what should've happened............

Matt Hardy pinfall = Matt Hardy looking credible as a wrestler.:yes:
Matt Hardy pinfall = Kane getting back up and beating the living piss out of Hardy:yes:
Result of Kane Beating up Matt = Matt has surgery and absence, Kane looks strong.:yes:
Lita appearance = end of beating on Hardy:yes:

Not the lame ass crap they showed last night.

Vastly disappointed in the storyline.
Pretty good match though. Thought Hardy done well, despite his injury.:y:

The CyNick
07-12-2004, 08:37 PM
The problem with Hardy beating Kane is that it hurts the future HBK-Kane program, which I assume they will do in the next couple of months, if not sooner. But now that Hardy just beat Kane, whats the big deal about HBK trying to beat him. To me the logical finish would be for Kane to hurt Hardy in the PPV match, threaten Lita and then on RAW HBK can come in for the save and there you have your HBK-Kane program. Afterwards, when Hardy has had his surgery he could come back and get revenge on Kane, if at that point they want Hardy to win, then fine.

But what they've done now is that Hardy gets what should be a relatively big win for him, but I'm sure he'll catch several betadowns from Kane and they'll make Kane look dominant which will make Hardy's win meaningless.

TJ4LIFE
07-13-2004, 09:23 PM
They have really hurt they Kane character lately. one year ago he unmasked. he was an 'unstoppable monster'. he went undefeated on tv until the fued with Taker. Since then its all gone wrong really....

Batsu
07-13-2004, 10:41 PM
You know, I'm wondering this too. I hope, that the one who ends up taking down Benoit is Kane.

Even though they've had the deck stacked against Benoit, every time Kane loses it's near losses (EXCEPT when Undertaker returned), not squashes.

One thing I've come to notice is that...

Kane really does cut great promos....his ability to "sell" his character is brilliant. I mean, Kane wore a mask at first for obvious reasons, but now that Yankem and Fake Diesel are distant memories in the casual fan's mind, one can see that Kane makes great faces (that smile of his is chilling and hilarious at the same time, especially under red light). For a "hoss" Kane actually doesn't make you want to go to sleep (unlike Batista, who, while he has been doing a great job of setting up his finisher in matches....well, seems to be lacking).

Problem is, despite the fact that the wrestler himself has done great odds of selling his character, the company never can be consistent with him. I wasn't watching too much of WW(E) casually for a bit, and around the time of the Return of DX/The Rise of The Rock To #1 face I saw Kane, and just -knew- that he was gonna demolish people. Tombstoning Tori, kicking X-Pac's ass all over the ring...

But I was watching stuff from right before Kane's unmasking. They had Kane talking with a normal, unaffected voice. WTF? Not to mention they changed his costume sometimes for the worse a million and one times. Let's not even mention the Katie Vick crud. Kane/HHH I was gold (Kane shot fireballs at Chyna and HHH?), but Kane/HHH II SUCKED.... and that was a feud I wanted to see reignite at one point. Kane, barring his first year or two, I think, is at his best when he doesn't try to emulate The Undertaker 100%. When Undertaker became Biker-Taker, the American Bad Ass and all... Kane seemed to go the same way, and that kinda sucked. They were on to something when Kane got the IC belt (was it from HHH?)...but I think Kane's character has always been muddled around ever since he started "talking".

To me, Kane is the ultimate case of WWE needing to put a little more continuity in their product. Those that are consistent are the strongest. When Jericho was champ (?!) -- that seemed to break his continuity. It was glaringly obvious that he was holding those belts just so HHH could take them away from him. Slowly, he worked from being a fan un-favorite, back into a fan-favorite, by doing what he does best... being consistent. Messing up peoples' names...being a little bit of a whiner, but not too much... being outrageous. Chris Benoit has been near static since joining WWE...and that works for him, especially in the moments when he really gets to do something silly (like steal Kurt Angle's medals and put them in his pants), it makes it extra special. Let's look at one of the most revered and loved wrestlers of all -- Ric Flair! You can't tell me that despite age, and the general adaption to today's wrestling world, Flair isn't one of the most consistent wrestlers out there. So why don't they do this with someone like, say, Kane? Even HHH, who was probably one of the last true-"outlandish, cartoon" gimmicks in WWE turned that character to his advantage...from a snob to a rich frat boy to a genuine prick. That's believable.

Kane is probably the best angles Glenn Jacobs has ever gotten. It's derivative, but he makes it work more than even the company he works for ever tries to do...

the_rock's_#1_fan
07-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Well, if you think about the title of this post, Kane must have gotten caught screwing Lita or so he thinks in his sick twisted mind. Which could, frighteningly turn out to be true in the long run. We shall see if Kane's memories of what would be a very memorable event indeed will ever come back to haunt him.

Blue Demon
07-15-2004, 06:38 PM
ya, wassupwitdat??? :wtf: