PDA

View Full Version : Hulkamanias Soapbox: No Spoilers for a whole Week!!!

Favre4Ever
07-15-2004, 11:25 PM
I kept myself from reading any spoilers all week, and I just finished watching Smackdown and I have to say it was a great show. I havent enjoyed a Smackdown this much since when Benoit used to grace it.

The Knoble/ Chavo vs. Skipe/Mysterio was a great match, had me guessing at the end. Those people were going crazy for Cena, for so then i've seen since probably Wrestlemania. Suzuki's character.....was interesting, but the guys I really liked were Dupree and Booker T. Say what you want about Booker getting older and retiring and all that kinda stuff, but he is TOP NOTCH. This guy is a machine. It was obvious by watching that match that best guy in the ring was Booker T.

Luther Reigns looks really, really, really ugly.

Really ugly.

Paul London is getting airtime now, I hope all you manwhores who root for London all the time are pissing your pants right now. I have to admit, I like the guy. More power to him. I've always thought Kidman and Noble were the best in the division(Mysterio excluded), but London has a chance of getting up there I think.

Awesome main event, awesome frogsplash. AND ONCE AGAIN WE ALL FORGET ABOUT ANGLES TOP CAGE MOONSAULT. "Snuka" didnt step to it(shut the hell up Michael Cole), Benoit didnt step to it, and Guerrero didnt either. What he did was awesome, but it pisses me off that whenever someone(like that gay michael cole) does a top cage move, we forget Angles revolutionary manuever.

And speaking of Angle, that was crazy. I was blown away. Wow. Absolutely.....crazy. Excellent work, writing team. Give yourselves a raise.

And thats my Soapbox for the week. Questions? Comments? Too bad.

Savio
07-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Angle didn't land the moonsualt....But Foley landed his move off the top of the cage!

Favre4Ever
07-15-2004, 11:51 PM
not landing the moonsault made it even crazier. And Foley is the king of that shit, cant light a candle to the guy.

LK
07-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Yeah Booker still rules and Angle's moonsault from the top of the cage awesome

Xero
07-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Didnt Angle attempt it twice in two diffrent matches? I know vs. Benoit (Where only he and Benoit knew about it and Vince hugged him and told him never to do it again backstage), but I seem to remember him doing it again... They/it was awesome...

Anyway, it was a pretty good SmackDown... It seems to me they are testing out Kenzo as a comical face... Damn shame :nono: